Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Nurse Jackie

I'm loving this show, I watched the entire 1st season in one night after stumbling upon this thread by accident..
All the way through i've felt really sorry for her husband, but the last couple o' episodes, it shifted and I really felt sorry for the other guy..yannow?

Starting the 2nd season tonight.

One thing that Reeeally irked me was the wedding ring bit, I mean..who the fuck would do that..? You could at least say you took it off to clean it because it got intestines on it or something..

And that nurse Zoe..I'm sure i've seen her in something before, but what?

I love US TV, it's the only thing I watch, but I wish some of these shows would be a little longer.

It's "signs" that I remember her for...I missed it the first time I checked. She was the weird pharmacy girl, and played a similar sort of character.

What are the little red balls she snorts in the 1st few episodes?

And the episode where the boyfriend takes a "whole valium"...would one valium really make you like that? He was off his tits..!

It's "signs" that I remember her for...I missed it the first time I checked. She was the weird pharmacy girl, and played a similar sort of character.

What are the little red balls she snorts in the 1st few episodes?

And the episode where the boyfriend takes a "whole valium"...would one valium really make you like that? He was off his tits..!

Thinks they was out of Ritalin capsules, but not sure.

Thinks this is a great show, good characters, funny, sad with drugs & sex :)

No ROCK N ROLL though 8)

Absolutely love Nurse Jackie. Akalitus is so funny.

She's great. I love the episode where Jackie crushes up percocet and rations it into "sweet and low" packs for the day. Akalitus sees one of the sweet and low packs and dumps it into her coffee. LOL the entire episode. =D

tumblr_lf4r3nQhSM1qcwe36o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lezjayEkGD1qzzrgwo1_500.jpg

I saw an interesting scene on Nurse Jackie last night. She and Coop were treating a guy who had received a gash to his head after his mistress attacked him. The patient told Jackie and Coop that he shoved her to stop her from attacking him and then Coop started lecturing him about how men he shouldn't hit women but Jackie disagreed and said that if a man is attacked by a woman he has a right to defend himself.

What do you reckon?

Reckon if a female did more than just slap me, like if a woman attacked me with grievous bodily harm i'd likely yank them by the hair & hold them in a bear hug until they calm down maybe.

I love this show. Finally, a show with a hospital setting that I like. I can't stand scrubs, house, etc... Steve Buscemi has directed some of the episodes including the first one of season three that just aired

soooo, anyone else feel that Season 3 has been a bit of a let down? i've trucked through the absurdity and impractically because i fucking love Nurse Jackie. and FINALLY, this week's episode made my persitence worthwhile.

Yeah, this season has been ehhhhh...

Also did anyone notice that the fentanyl patch they showed on her arm said 100MG... instead of 100MCG... pretty MASSIVE difference there :\

^i didn't notice that but that's not something i'd know anyway. however.... the suggestion that dairy can cause excess mucus bothered me since that's an old wives' tale. :\ though, we're not watching the show for medical advice, right?

either way, season finale tonight!

I think initially she's talking about morphine because she mentions grains, which are an archaic measure of weight for morphine if I'm not mistaken and that powder is the balls of morphine contained in a capsule crushed up.

And btw HOW cool is the idea of crushing up Percs at home and transferring them into empty sachets of artificial sweetner? I've just discovered this show and have always thought the actress playing Jackie rocked in The Sopranos so am delighted to see her in action again.

:)I have watched it from the beginning and its a great show, I watch it every sunday night here.She had quite the opiate addiction going on there...