• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids nucynta, rec value??

Nucynta is a strange drug. Use the search function. It basically is tramadol on steroids. In high doses it severely lowers your seizure threshold. I wouldn't recommend playing around too much with it. It made me feel highly disassociate but at the same time gave me a warm, chatty glow. Then again it isn't very strong.

I found it very confusing and weird in high doses,
Eg. Driving down the street talking to my friend, only to be shocked awake realizing I had simply nodded off on the couch at home, I was by myself and hadn't been out of the house at all.

Being at work talking to a customer, yep you guessed it, only to wake up and realize I was talking in my sleep on my couch.

Thats very common on opioids. Theyre called pipe dreams (because of opium pipes), would happen to me all the time on heroin

Thanks guys, I will search it here on bluelight, I was just looking for more recent info

It's garbage trust me no Rec value what so ever

Name something Schedule ii with "No rec value whatsoever." I kno plenty of people who love these things... Namely people who like tramadol. It is significantly stronger than trams too, without a doubt. U can pop two and take all but the worst dope sicknesses away. Don't be a fuckin moron and post shit that's completely false

I have 250 mg er and if you like to sleep then maybe you'll like them but for me I think they are garbage.

I have 250 mg er and if you like to sleep then maybe you'll like them but for me I think they are garbage.

Everyone is different and have unique preferences.
I havent tried any of the nucynta products so I can't comment on those. I used to source pure tapentadol powder instead.
I have been through roughly 30g of tapentadol in my day and have always found it pleasant and enjoyable.

I can see how some people may find it boring, but in my experience it is an effective painkiller and the high is similar enough to some of the more traditional opioids to be quite pleasurable.
In higher doses it can be very disorienting and dreamy.
Like everything else, the experience and effects are dose dependant.

If you are opiate tolerant in the least you will probably be disappointed with Nucynta

It made me feel tingly almost rushy like I could bounce off the walls but fall asleep at the same time. Pain relief wasn't to bad.

^Well thats pretty different from "no Rec value what so ever" ;) You just can't generalize it like that.

It is comparable to Tramadol in that sense. Some people love it (good metabolizers, low tolerance), some people hate it or think they have no rec. value (bad metabolizers, high tolerance).

I only tried it once and thought it was pretty good but I prefer stimulating opioids and did not have much of a toleracne and always liked Trams as well.

my experience is prettymuch what everyone else said. its like a super strong tramadol. it had no recreational value to me but I had a friend who loved it so I gave all the restof the pills to him. if you are new to opiates or only take hydros and still have a tolerance low enough to enjoy hydros then you may like nucynta also. at the time I was doing a lot of opanas and oc 80s so I didn't even feel the nucynta at all. if you have a good size habit it might be something you want to keep around for when you are sick and justneed something so you are able to function and get out of bed.

I honestly don't see any rec value in them but that's my opinion to each their own

Maybe it's just me but tramadol does nothing either. Especially for pain.