• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 4/20 downunder. Abit of ahead of you guys I think. I'll be smoking some finely organic grown Skunk#1 in 30 mins for 4.20 :)

It's never been a big thing over here. If you ask a group of people who smoke, most of them wouldnt know what 420 means.

^ Nice smoke that shit! I also have a friend who is hard on hearing the ways of hps in flower lol. what can you do?

HAPPY 420

what's up strangers????? long time no talk...that's my bad.
but it IS 4/20 and it is 4:20...here is a little something to burn to!!!

Burn,baby burn! I love you guys and miss you. i'll be back.
Now,spark that shit up!

Easy Star All-Stars
~Time (from Dark Side of the Moon by~Pink Floyd)

much Peace and Love.............skillz

happy-420.jpg

Happy 420 to my stoner friends.

Happy four twenty you lazy stoners, i should post in here more, weve gone through 1 page, in 15 days, :( i miss you

Ugh, one more class to go until I can FINALLY get destroyed for the last time. After that, well, it'll be a while until I can smoke again.

FUCK losing your ATM card and not having cash, that's the worst.

Such a lovely 4/20 where I reside, pack the bowl and spark it up smoke one for the ones who can't. HAPPY 4/20 CD ! !

Wow, CD Social hasn't been this busy in a long time. I am not familiar with this "4/20" you all speak of, but I muchly hope that it is all that you all have hoped it could be and felicitious and wonderful.

Too many cars laggin at the green lights in SoCal today! MOVE!

^ahahaha.

I should have planned something special for today, like edibles. A diverse variety of them.

oh well, happy 4-20 everyone.

Fucking flaky ass dealers suck. Nothing but resin scrapings to celebrate the high holiday with.... I had a super reliable hookup but he quit the game just last week with no warning, not sure what happened. My backup person is flaky as fuck, been trying to pick up since Monday, got a hold of her right away by text, she said to hit her up later cuz she was really busy right then.... And of course, she hasn't picked up or called me back since.

Sorry to vent, I'm just pissed. Of all the weeks to suddenly have my constantly available supply disappear over night... Fuck this, time to take a couple vicodins and relax. Fucking polydrug abuse, how does it work? :p

I feel your pain, my last two were like that, this year I realized what month it was on the 19th and somehow there was plenty around still, normally everyone gets emptied out around the tenth or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.