• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to pretty much just smoke outside.

If I was indoors or not outside I'd just do it in bathrooms that had fans, in cars/trucks, inside various places in a gas station where friends worked at the time, in a hotel room/hotel bathrooms, and in people's rooms and basements.

our crew used to hotbox this jeep grand cherokee. five guys and a phat bong. we'd smoke until we forgot where we were and needed more snax. in fact i think we nearly asphyxiated. one night the lighter stopped working, looked like a blown nozzle (too much gas, flame too large, blowing itself out). but after we cleared the air out it worked fine. so it probably was just complete lack of oxygen from copious bowls being torched :)

our crew used to hotbox this jeep grand cherokee. five guys and a phat bong. we'd smoke until we forgot where we were and needed more snax. in fact i think we nearly asphyxiated. one night the lighter stopped working, looked like a blown nozzle (too much gas, flame too large, blowing itself out). but after we cleared the air out it worked fine. so it probably was just complete lack of oxygen from copious bowls being torched :)

Haha, I've been there. You know your hotbox is successful when the lighters refuse to work.

Not bad, got work to do then out on the town for heavy drinking and sweet, sweet DMT from a crack pipe.

Not bad, got work to do then out on the town for heavy drinking and sweet, sweet DMT from a crack pipe.

I'm coming across some DMT within the next couple of days. It'll be my first time and I am beyond excited. I'm going to try it orally as well :D

^It's fucking unreal, I'm going to be trying it orally as well. What MAOI are you going to use?

^It's fucking unreal, I'm going to be trying it orally as well. What MAOI are you going to use?

I really haven't thought too much about the MAOI yet. I'll start researching it when my friends extraction is done. Have any idea what you're going to use?

^Well, if your friend can extract DMT he could also do an extraction on harmala, and use that, but I still think moclebemide is the way forward.

I have several tea bags which I replaced with Syrian rue extract. It takes 5 minutes to prepare some tea now as opposed to all day. It also taste pretty great. The tea enhances my cannabis experiences as well. It's like being lifted onto a cloud.

NSFW:
bjQlh.jpg

DMT is fucking ridiculous, I'm not even interested in a breakthrough dose, one hit is just so amazing. One of my mates took a fat hit of it for the first time yesterday, and actually shat himself.

I actually find it difficult to breakthrough by only smoking/vaporizing, but I prefer to only take one small hit at a time anyway. It is quite like nothing else. As for your mate shitting himself, that's fucking hilarious, but it does make some sense. From what I read on the wiki, DMT increases your rectal temperature.

Oh mate, I'm sure I might pursue the breakthrough some time, but at the moment I'm quite happy to take a single lungful, hold it as long as I can, and just enjoy the incredible euphoria and outrageous visuals. I'm having a but of a honeymoon with the stuff.

And also, yes, it was pretty hilarious.

There are SO many ways to use it and get different experiences out of it, that I do believe I am going to be in the honeymoon phase for quite a while. I'm preparing myself (diet, fast, meditation, ect) for a 100mg oral dose for tomorrow, using my 5 minute tea preparation for the MAOI 30 minutes prior. Should be a blast.

I've got some moclobemide to do an oral dose, it sounds a lot more gentle, though I would be interested in trying it with beta-carbolines. What level of trip is a 100mg oral dose? Are we talking full on spirit jaguar dimension shifting being reborn style ayahuasca type effects? I'm thinking 50mg + moclo might be a nice start.

CDSSOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.