• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ god I need to do shrooms whilst med-free. Do you think your shroom trips have had a positive effect on your life? Or is it just a bit of fun for you?

um, with like 2.5g to 3g its usually just like an hour or so of profound "wtf"ness, but with 3.5g to 6g I've had some pretty intense, feeling connected with the universe, type deals. Like not being where the world ends and where you begin, cool stuff. I've never felt out of control before, I've felt useless (unmovable, cannot form words, etc), but I've never felt like I've "gone" insane as I tend to adopt a very free flowing mindset while tripping. took me some practice but haven't had any terrifying trips in years.

Similar experiences with high dose acid or like 45-50mg 2c-e etc

^ that sounds like its very appealing. Makes you wonder why the government is so afraid of such psychs. so do you just literally pick them in your local area then or do you acquire them from the local shroom fairy?

I can't say I've ever experienced a true and proper trip whilst not having the damper put on by psych meds, which is a shame because I'd really love to try it out at least once in my life. I've some spores but I fear they're either bunk or contaminated. I'm sure I'll be able to grow or pick some though if I'm determined enough.

these were for sure not from around here, I think they were copper caps, which don't grow wildly here. My roomie is a nature major at our University, the story was his friend traveled for a trip and found a whole bunch of em'.

IMO they were better boomers then the liberty caps we get here, but it's not hard to spot the common amanita around here.

As for psychedelics being illegal, i have no clue about shrooms. The stuff is natural, safe, and won't cause any perma damage if used naturally. I mean, one in ten people filp out on trips sometimes (can't handle the mental aspect I guess?), but if you got a good group and good old head you should be able to calm him down, or at least restrain him.

I don't know, if a bad trip started going awry for me I'd probably end up being a pussy and gulp down some antipsychotics which I keep in my medicine cabinet. Weed can be bad enough for 'bad trips', so I can't imagine what a bad shroom trip would do to someone like me. Some people just seem more resilient and thick skinned I guess.

Then again some do say there's no such thing as a 'bad trip' and you usually take something positive from it in the end anyway, since it allows you to work through whatever issues are causing you to go over the edge.

^ Well you could take a philosophical stance where you don't divide things into good and bad, or right and wrong; and accept everything as an inseparable part of the whole continuity of reality. But at the end of the day, we humans just dig some things and really don't dig some other things. :D

i've tripped more times then I can count, and while 90% of them were near pure bliss, every pschonaught has had what people call "bad trips". I don't really believe in it, because you learn something about yourself in that mentality... not to mention the sheer warp in perception can be too eye opening for some. I think every trip is an experience, so they're all good to me, even if some were less enjoyable at the time, but once sober all was good.

that said obviously tripping and getting robbed or put in jail or something is an entirely different matter, lol.

not all drugs are for everyone...

^ Exactly.

I think psychedelics are like life in general: the good is inseparable from the bad, the pleasure from the pain. Nobody gets through life with all smiles and sunshine, just as no psychonaut has a lifetime of tripping without having a few bad trips.

O.K., so, since my last attempt at making weed milk was an epic failure (well, aside from making a really tasty cup of warm cannabis-flavored milk on a cold and windy day =D), I'm giving this another go.

Last time I used a really tentative amount (best to undershoot than overshoot, right?), but this time I'm using a good 4-5x as much. Should be interesting.

O.K., so, since my last attempt at making weed milk was an epic failure (well, aside from making a really tasty cup of warm cannabis-flavored milk on a cold and windy day =D), I'm giving this another go.

Last time I used a really tentative amount (best to undershoot than overshoot, right?), but this time I'm using a good 4-5x as much. Should be interesting.

Fuck this, I'm obviously not anywhere in the ball park of correct dosage. Still didn't do a damn thing. Can anyone just recommend a dosage in grams of cooked bud?

I bet you this is because of my abnormally low tolerance to smoked weed. I need such minuscule amounts of green to get high when I'm smoking, that I'm probably lowballing my oral dosages in the extreme.

to be honest dude i knew your weed milk thing would be a waste. just reading it i facepalmed, no offence. milk has nowhere near enough fat in it. trial and error, with making edibles its good to experiment with cheaper types of bud til you know what youre doing. just a heads up ;)
on note of tripping, i wouldnt say ive had "bad trips", but ive definitely had my share of intense difficult insane experiences. nothing like a full psychotic mental breakdown as you cry yourself to sleep as you scream hysterically into a pillow.. yeah %)

i picked up a half g of dmt tonight, tried it for the first time properly. OH MY GOD. what an experience!
i used my all glass straight tube bong, with 3 screens in the bowl laid atop one another. weighed out 42mg and loaded ~around~ 38mg. held the lighter an inch above and vaped and inhaled it slowly. held it in til it was all gone and laid down on my bed as i exhaled.
Such an intense rush! like being shot out of a cannon. lights became brighter and colour turned up to full volume, tried to keep my eyes open but i got the distinct vibe it wanted me to close them;
upon which i saw the most beautiful spiralling checkered criss-cross patterning, in reddish purple hues. the euphoria was intense and it was generally a lovely experience i am grateful for. im thoroughly blown away

sitting chilling the now, just finished a nice curry and my vape should be heated up by now.
whats everyone up to?
Smooth shit, yo

Fuck yeah I sold over 350 which was my goal and sold 458 dollars worth of shit but not as boss as my over one grand I sold on black friday... Also running on one hour of sleep from two days ago and I'm not even high, wtf? I don't know how I do this but yeah working 13 hour days on no sleep and then from two till ten today on that one hour of sleep in two days.... Shit I'm gonna crash so hard though my body is shaking atm that's how fucked up I'm feeling right now :( and I looked at my mom thirty mins ago and I thought her eye was in her head the wrong way and it scared me I started freaking and she's like chantel you're not even looking at me right now. Dude I'm gone and yeah but money in the bank.

Man I wish I had some bud right now my chill ass friend came up to me at work and was askin if I was still getting high. I was like not as much anymore just workin and shit...he was like same it sucks to be out of high school. That shits true!!! Like my life has turned to doing nothing but work sleep work sleep and work work work.

Sorry this shit is all worded wrong but I'm tired and like on another level right now. So yah bare with me.

i picked up a half g of dmt tonight, tried it for the first time properly. OH MY GOD. what an experience!
i used my all glass straight tube bong, with 3 screens in the bowl laid atop one another. weighed out 42mg and loaded ~around~ 38mg. held the lighter an inch above and vaped and inhaled it slowly. held it in til it was all gone and laid down on my bed as i exhaled.
Such an intense rush! like being shot out of a cannon. lights became brighter and colour turned up to full volume, tried to keep my eyes open but i got the distinct vibe it wanted me to close them;
upon which i saw the most beautiful spiralling checkered criss-cross patterning, in reddish purple hues. the euphoria was intense and it was generally a lovely experience i am grateful for. im thoroughly blown away

Sweet, dude. DMT is the most fucking rad thing on the planet. <3 Keep smoking it, man. Every time I smoke DMT it gets more and more out of this world! Here's my best trip so far:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ubl.-amp-smoked)-Semi-experienced-Abiogenesis

Man I wish I had some bud right now my chill ass friend came up to me at work and was askin if I was still getting high. I was like not as much anymore just workin and shit...he was like same it sucks to be out of high school. That shits true!!! Like my life has turned to doing nothing but work sleep work sleep and work work work.

Hah, that's why I'm trying to get into a good college. At least then I have a chance of making a career out of something more interesting and intellectually stimulating, rather than having to work a boring and menial job.

Well, milk worked for me...

Put 1 gram. Let it simmer for 15mn. It worked for me ;)

i've tripped more times then I can count, and while 90% of them were near pure bliss, every pschonaught has had what people call "bad trips". I don't really believe in it, because you learn something about yourself in that mentality... not to mention the sheer warp in perception can be too eye opening for some. I think every trip is an experience, so they're all good to me, even if some were less enjoyable at the time, but once sober all was good.

that said obviously tripping and getting robbed or put in jail or something is an entirely different matter, lol.

not all drugs are for everyone...

^ Exactly.

I think psychedelics are like life in general: the good is inseparable from the bad, the pleasure from the pain. Nobody gets through life with all smiles and sunshine, just as no psychonaut has a lifetime of tripping without having a few bad trips.

Nicely said both of you.

Vadar I think what they mean by there not being such a bad trip is that a simplistic interpretation of a negative trip is unhelpful, since positive can come of uncomfortable trips where people are able to work through their issues.

I do concede that some trips can be pretty awful for people though. It would be pretty naïve to think otherwise.

Last edited:
hmmm, i really want to drop LSD today, i have 200mics left, what to do??.... 8(

if you lived near me i'd hook you up. alas you aint in scotland.
if you wanna do it then why not do it?

i really wanna trip on dmt in a minute so im going to load up 47mg.
im a bit apprehensive, at about 38mg it was intense as fuck, and i didnt even vape all of that.
sweet jebus what am i getting into?..

..follow the rabbit hole i guess.

I'll be up north in a couple hours sega. ;)

the only thing i've had a truly bad time on was mushrooms my 2nd time. 4g~ + being alone made me go a bit mental for a few hours. Oh well, live & learn eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.