NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
....or if i was at starbucks talking to fran drescher i just dont think i could enjoy opiates while she was talking to me

Wtf does that mean? I keep reading it (and maybe it's too early for me still) but it doesn't make any sense to me.

'I love opiates, virtually everywhere.' --> Virtually everywhere? Does this mean like.. you enjoy them at work and at home? Where WOULDN'T you enjoy opiates?

The second sentence, in its entirety, I just don't get at all.

I have every (all) right translation(s).

Understand:

Magically obtaining recreational epitome = Magically obtaining rare epiphany.

Makes perfect sense, no?

this is kind of a fun game, trying to think of situations in which i wouldnt enjoy opiates....

Why is everybody so incoherent this morning? Too many drugs?

Possibly for fakeness, i wonder about not taking tramadol or bupe. Understood, really, you may yearn to overdose. Nevermind. Get under every innovative new yearbook or under registered jaguars. Underestimate? I cannot. You? Possibly. Unfortunately, sex sells yearbooks.

See, people? Is it so fucking difficult to make sense???

Why is everybody so incoherent this morning? Too many drugs?

Possibly for fakeness, i wonder about not taking tramadol or bupe. Understood, really, you may yearn to overdose. Nevermind. Get under every innovative new yearbook or under registered jaguars. Underestimate? I cannot. You? Possibly. Unfortunately, sex sells yearbooks.

See, people? Is it so fucking difficult to make sense???

what the fuck are you talking about. im very coherent this morning.

is not what will you take from garage sale. can be slut to be is not willing for some are not. could be time for fuck sake gotta learn flute some may be more than others. understanding umbrellas to be that of one's self if not very stupid. smiley baseball cap, wisdom put forth into the wall. in a two peice white bread.

understand completey

this is kind of a fun game

is not what will you take from garage sale. can be slut to be is not willing for some are not. could be time for fuck sake gotta learn flute some may be more than others. understanding umbrellas to be that of one's self if not very stupid. smiley baseball cap, wisdom put forth into the wall. in a two peice white bread.

Suspicious behavior is suspicious...

Do you know the whereabouts of my missing magical pogo stick?

orange creamsicle highway to a ukulele.

i dont understand this game

Mixed Marital Arts tip #1:

Fighting a guy? Get on top. Pound him into submission.

one time I saw an MMA fight where some socal surfer guy ground and pounded another guy, and he must have not been wearing a cup, because when he stood up to celebrate his victory, he had a raging stiffy.

was that you JC?

yo purplefirefly! it was awesome chilling with you in Boston when I was there. how's your man doing?

and what is this reference to the Bon Jovi song? did I do something foolish again..

balling up ion the library since i got off work using they computer. hit a bankia in they bathroom and just got off work. hello my ppl

balling up ion the library since i got off work using they computer. hit a bankia in they bathroom and just got off work. hello my ppl

i just bankai'd in the bathroom too!

coppin some kush and acid on thursday too!

memph dont lie you just got done blowing me in the bathroom and it was great

yo yep yes sir it was my familiar penis in your motuh. you should have known dude

yo purplefirefly! it was awesome chilling with you in Boston when I was there.

Boston always instigates super fun irresistible nighttime entertainment!

Hahaha

You don't remember chilling in the apartment and hearing through the opened window a whole party of Chinese people singing "you give rove a bad name" at like 3 AM? It was just so random and out of place. I laughed about that for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.