Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
bottom bitch is the bitch that makes the least money, not the baws. im the only baws

pretty sure the bottom bitch is the best of all the bitches

i mean, i aint never pimped no one but from the episode of southpark with butters i watched i think i got it down

"yes, yes, i know what you are saying. you dont have to keep asking."

ur suppossed to put the lyrics in NSFW, not just qoute em

meh, im doin 'fine'. today is day 4 without subs (and close to 3 weeks without dope), but tbh things just keep getting worse, i dunno how long ima last, everyday i wake up n it seems like the desire to use is getting greater n greater instead of less n less

i asked it in CD but ill do it again, that aint urs, is it?

nah, not mine. wish it was, but its not.

fadedfools.com

dude who runs/owns a despensarie in sherman oaks CA posts at another forum i frequent posted it awhile ago

memph palli is on faycebook right now so dude is a flouging fake. he aint homeless none of that shit and basically lied to all of us here on the bl crew

Last edited:
Fucking bird. lame.

memph palli is on faycebook right now so dude is a flouging fake. he aint homeless none of that shit and basically lied to all of us here on the bl crew

I talked to him on AIM bout a week or two ago. He told me that he was homeless but still working somehow? and he said he was gettin an apartment soon or at the end of the month or somethin i don't really remember. Said he's been hittin up the internet at his various friends houses and shit...

dont beleive him dude. he is a chronic liar and isnt homeless. dude is fake

lame. too bad, I always thought palli was alright.

Also lame - now BA needs to make me an avatar. I tried to be witty and make one of my own but i'm currently running linux which means no image creating program I have is compatibale with shit.

Broke people like me can't afford to put such fancy things like real operating systems on their free computers. So eat dick. At least my avatar is not one color.

Really, a bird? like yeah I see that and all, but you think SOMEONE would haave noticed birds aren't speckeled white. Psshh. i'm good

Broke people like me can't afford to put such fancy things like real operating systems on their free computers. So eat dick. At least my avatar is not one color.
steal it

Really, a bird? like yeah I see that and all, but you think SOMEONE would haave noticed birds aren't speckeled white. Psshh. i'm good

you think my drug addled mind know the difference? psh

I'm more of a hands on type of guy. Like I put my hands on the computer itself and steal it. Hence free computer. Not so good with stealing things off the internet tho. I'm actually quite technologically retarded tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.