• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

NPS Act V1. Blankets? Just Say No!

david cameron said:
“I ask the Labour government not to return to retribution and war on drugs,” he pleaded back in 2002. “That has been tried and we all know that it does not work.” His wisdom was not restricted to word, but was evident in deed, too. As a member of the home affairs select committee on drug misuse, he voted to consider “the possibility of legalisation and regulation” of drugs.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/david-cameron-drugs-legal-highs-poppers-madness

the earliest they expect the bill to become law is the 1st April 2016. Seems like a while away but people need to get as much of what they want/need now as the vendors will not have the time to restock on the individual RC's as they run out.

that seems like a very long while away, far longrt than i expected, and far enough away for it not to be of immediate concern. Plenty of time to get my house in order. I'll be forced to this time, you cant get kratom through customs in the mail as its so bulky. If it does get banned in the uk, that will be a big loss to a small bunch of enthusiaists. It may escape the draught, who knows.

Don't do kratom, take heroin instead. After all, that's what the government wants. Never mind these pesky legals, get everyone taking the hard stuff so they can be persecuted, prosecuted, incarcerated and buggered to death! Can't have these bloody plebians enjoying themselves freely, BAN EVERYTHING!!!

that seems like a very long while away, far longrt than i expected, and far enough away for it not to be of immediate concern. Plenty of time to get my house in order. I'll be forced to this time, you cant get kratom through customs in the mail as its so bulky. If it does get banned in the uk, that will be a big loss to a small bunch of enthusiaists. It may escape the draught, who knows.

It wont

You guys realise this spells the end for poppers too

Why ban laughing gas? All the best things in life are psychoactive

clearly, opposition to this government will come from libertarians and that’s not Labour. The narrative of drugs as pain and addiction dominates. But it’s not the only one: there is joy, there is mind expansion, there are glimpses of other worlds. When I no longer have responsibilities, I fully intend to take all the drugs I like. And they will be psychoactive. Because all the best things in life are.

I also love Suzanne Moore. So sue me.

they have done this because they were not killing us off quickly enough and blanket ban will do the job instead

I also love Suzanne Moore. So sue me.

I used to like her, but I read something the other day where she seemed to be advocating Labour distancing themselves from the unions even further, so expect to be hearing from my solicitor :D

Hey I loved her, then she went away and wrote for the Daily Fucking Mail, so I hated her. Then she came back and started writing nice things about drugs.

Could be a complicated court case Spud.

is it do we get clean now and hope for the best or get worse and hope when the ban comes in that they see they can not just fob us off like they have in the past and do something if you see what i am getting at

Government Ban!
Blanket Ban on All Nootropics!
As you may of heard today from the Queen's speech all new psychoactive active substances will be permanently banned in the UK. Unfortunately all Nootropic chemicals will come under this blanket ban. If you are a UK customer this means you will be permanently banned from being able to buy Nootropics.

This will be your last chance to purchase Nootropics so stock up now before the Bill is passed.

Hey I loved her, then she went away and wrote for the Daily Fucking Mail, so I hated her. Then she came back and started writing nice things about drugs.

Thought the name rang bells. Yeah a daily mail and maybe mail on sunday writer from way back.

Sales will probably quadruple for the rc companies until the ban comes in. They will have a major money making last season

Homeopathic rememdies are exempted from the ban. WTF. I wonder if prince charles has been writing more letters.

Pet owners might find themselves in trouble: some toads and salamanders secrete psychoactive substances on their skin. If you offer to sell them or even give them away you would be committing an offence.

The nanny state is a powerful and scary thing. A part of me feels bad for you guys but another part of me doesnt b/c you guys in general like an intrusive well encompassing government.

The nanny state is a powerful and scary thing. A part of me feels bad for you guys but another part of me doesnt b/c you guys in general like an intrusive well encompassing government.

And what would you know from 'half a globe away'?

You're the man who 'doesn't interfere in other cultures' right?

Fuck off hypocrite. ;)

The only people that like an encompassing government are those whom think their vast funds will be protected by it.