now homeless too.

imaimabadbitch

Bluelighter
i hafta be out today.nowhere to go.no money.no friends.no family.no hope.idk wtf im going to do.only one thought comes to mind.i moved 500 miles away from my hometown,family,everything,to kick heroin and now this.wtf.

sorry man, maybe try to get into a shelter? then see what options you got from there

I would find a NA meeting. find a person who looks and act like their not crazy and of the same sex as you and stay at his/her place. especially if your clean now. usually folks there will help you if you are in need.

Soup kitchens are a good place to find out information about community services - the regulars tend to know a lot about what help is available and what the criteria are for individual programmes.

thanks,
i figured shit out.thankfully i found a 2 bdrm apt that doesnt do credit check which was a big problem that i was having bc of a past eviction from hella long time ago...no,not sober but not on heroin,so thats good...i def went into panic mode tho.one person i know that i didnt realize was as good of a friend is helpin me get in the place too.thank god for that too.

this thread can really be closed now since this problem has been solved.
(thanks skillz for tellin me where to post when im really upset..)

I've been there before. There's a thread in TDS about homelessness.

I hope you get back on your feet soon.

this thread can really be closed now since this problem has been solved.
(thanks skillz for tellin me where to post when im really upset..)

Hahaha well there you go! At least you didn't have to go through that for a few weeks like I did. ;)