• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant 4-Fluoroethylphenidate (4F-EPH)

Thought the thread needed a bump after my initial findings were reported in the edit.

sorry if I shouldn't have mod team - it's in the interest of harm reduction but if I've done something I shouldn't have I'll accept my punishment with my head held high :)

Well that 20mg line turned into countless eyeballed pick me ups and lasted right through until now without me even realizing it.
Morish? Quite possibly.
although I have always lacked will power.

still anxiously awaiting anyone else's input on this one for comparison. I've always had a thing for the plant food burn ever since my 4 year battle with mephedrone addiction so it could just be that I've been doing it for the fixation rather than the feeling - can't really say I've felt any increased effects but as l started to eyeball my bumps & lost track of time it's hard to say if I was just dosing enough to keep me awake and mildly above baseline.. Will keep posting results as everyone seems to be avoiding this one?
was there a memo I missed or something?

From what I can tell so far after testing all RoA's except IM

Readily dissolves well in water, tastes nasty af vaped. Causticity seems fairly lower than the original.

keep your doses low and build slowly whichever ROA you choose. I was amazed at the ringer I got from 10mg/1ml and I only managed to get 7/10 of the way through the shot, but since then I've not really had a "hit" or maybe "whollop" is a better word like the first shot. very impressed by this compound. Will continue testing until I find a negative side effect aside from heart-rate (which was only after my first time testing (ROA - insuflation) with 0 tolerance since then I haven't really noticed anything that scares me regarding my heart rate.

Has anyone had any off these 4f-mph / 4f-eph, how wud anyone compare these to Mexedrone? This a lot stronger potent maybe, as I don't really rate Mexedrone, and for a decent line off each one what mg's per line wud you's say, I do find Dopamine type a drugs additive / always want to keep making lines, especially when with others, and sometimes make the lines to big aswell, end up in a jam. I used to buy Eph alot years ago, and buy big 25gs at a time as was cheap very cheap like that and was on tag and end up sniffing it all night every night, and day go college, at breaks used to sneak down ally on was to shop and back have Sneaky lines used to bring a few grams with me, and also have a 1g already fully crushed and ready to just open the wrap up and sniff a bit straight outta ta wrap. Anyway me & my friends are looking for a nice sorta mephedrone buzz or methamphetamine sorta buzz. From experience ild say normal Mph / Eph is like a cross between Normal Amphetamine & Methamphetamine, like a half way. Would anyone have any information wihich could help, I am thinking off buying 3g of 4f-eph and 1g of 4f-mph next week, as it's been dry off any type off good drone, good meth, good crystal or any type of methy sniff.
So does this stuff 4f-eph give you a sorta buzz where you cud be out on a session round a flat with a few ppl, keep sniffing lines stay up for Atleast a day or 2 on a session, be good buzzy, if end up sniffing lines too big or too often put yaself in a buzzy jam, end up can't speak properly, cant roll ya Fag very good, end up doing things funny angle hands lol things like that, or also if was on own sniffing it, could stay up hours on game? Any info is appreciated cheers.

end up can't speak properly

Whatever you're on at the moment seems to be doing a pretty good job of that :D

Seriously though, no, these won't provide a Mephedrone-type high as they lack its serotonin-releasing properties. They're essentially just more potent, longer lasting versions of Ritalin/EPH.

And when I say "more potent", I mean about 2-3 times as potent. This isn't cut-to-shit coke/speed, or crushed-up Ritalin tablets full of binders - this is a throwback to the days of the Pyrovalerones, a substance too potent to be used in a controlled manner if you're just eyeballing doses.

Last edited:
Yer cheers mate thank you waiting for this today hopefully comes in post, and yer I see it not serotonin, but it be like a crystal meth ish buzz?? and yer I know this Internet stuff good soild strong pure, cheers buddy

You're not still planning on cutting this stuff with caffeine and sellinging it too your mates as "70% methamphetamine" are you?

I think it was pointed out before on the other forum that that's a pretty low thing to do.

No one else here has tried this substance? It seems to make the heart beat much harder than faster but does both and tolerance developes quite rapidly. Otherwise it seems to be a fluorinated masterpiece.

Many g's a-comin' unless the snow thwarts my mail hustler.

Anyone know if this can be vapourized like ethylphenidate?

Last edited:
God dammit raw! Marxist unionized swine mean I wait until Monday.

1g of 3f-phm coming as well...

Update: 3f-phm is useless, a disgrace.
4f-eph is incredible, morish, psychosis inducing if pushed without sleep and indeed makes the heart beat with noticeabley more force rather than simply faster. Any info would be nice, getting another batch soon. EXtremely caustic, do not snort, only drip into nose if need be. Use at least 5-10mL when plugging to prevent damage, (you will notice over time with 3mL, is temporary as far as I can tell).

Does anyone know if good old mph is caustic? Snorting is an experience to remember. Sorry for triple post, worth it for update.

Last edited:
Heyo
So I got this stuff a while back and cant remember how I figured out what to dose this orally at for someone with zero stim tolorance.
I found a few gel caps I weighed out of this stuff from a few years ago and noticed that I had weighed them out to around 75mg... now I just noticed on an extremely popular vendors product page that 4f-Methylphenidate (not 4f-eph) is being sold in 15mg tablets and I thought both 4f-mph and 4f-eph had the same dosages???
Is 75mg a ridiculous oral dose for someone that only does stims a couple times a year???
I clearly remember that when I was trialing this stuff when I first got it that 50-80mg oral was my sweet spot (as in intense euphoria and focus for well over 12 hours with not much of a comedown except for needing etizolam to sleep.
Is this normal or maybe my batch is weak or I'm an unexpected hardhead for 4f-eph.
Note: usually just a couple key bumps of Isopropylphenidate gives me a nice feeling so I dont think I'm a hard head for phenidates... I'm just confused by why the vendor is dosing at 15mg?? Is that supposed to be a standard dose???

Last edited: