• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid U-51754

roi

Bluelighter
2-(3%2C4-Dichlorophenyl)-N-%5B2-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl%5D-N-methylacetamide.png

Structurally nearly identical to U-47700, phenylacetamide instead of benzamide.

https://www.ebi.ac.uk/chembl/compound/inspect/CHEMBL2062161

http://www.chemspider.com/Chemical-Structure.28522781.html

http://www.bindingdb.org/bind/chemsearch/marvin/MolStructure.jsp?monomerid=50453052

Last edited:
Interesting. I wonder if there is an increased activity in kappa due to the structure change.

roi, what do you think this will mean, speculation of course..

longer or shorter duration? stronger or weaker?

I will chime in.

Regardless, I can't even find a paper about it anywhere. No binding affinities, no information about metabolism, etc.

This substance, at 10 mg rectally (U-51754) is overwhelmingly strong at the 10 minute mark and almost completely gone by 45 minutes, I swear I slipped into a mildly delirious state, I heard things that weren't there when nodding. Undoubtedly somewhat dysphoric with various degrees of auditory hallucinations while being extremely floored, some dissociation even.

This stuff has no legs. Keeps withdrawals away for maybe 2 hours before its yawning and teary eyes all over. Easy with this. I have tried orally, it lasts somewhat longer but is less potent.

potentially active at the κ-opioid receptors? I certainly suspect it, because it has a distinct incapacitating effect. It also raised my heart rate from 55 or so to about 90.

So this is breaking new ground. Tickles me funny I was probably the first to shove it up my arse.

P.S: this stuff belongs up your rectum. Dissolve in 10 ml of water or so and boof it. No irritation, rapid onset, and bypasses first pass metabolism.

Ahhh my assumption was correct then. I'm sure it's just a dirtier version of u-47700. I would be very careful. Especially at high doses.

It really is especially when a vendor accidentally mislabel something for the OP, which is hardly mentioned in this thread and should be made clear some u4 is actually u5

I will chime in.

Regardless, I can't even find a paper about it anywhere. No binding affinities, no information about metabolism, etc.

This substance, at 10 mg rectally (U-51754) is overwhelmingly strong at the 10 minute mark and almost completely gone by 45 minutes, I swear I slipped into a mildly delirious state, I heard things that weren't there when nodding. Undoubtedly somewhat dysphoric with various degrees of auditory hallucinations while being extremely floored, some dissociation even.

This stuff has no legs. Keeps withdrawals away for maybe 2 hours before its yawning and teary eyes all over. Easy with this. I have tried orally, it lasts somewhat longer but is less potent.

potentially active at the κ-opioid receptors? I certainly suspect it, because it has a distinct incapacitating effect. It also raised my heart rate from 55 or so to about 90.

So this is breaking new ground. Tickles me funny I was probably the first to shove it up my arse.

P.S: this stuff belongs up your rectum. Dissolve in 10 ml of water or so and boof it. No irritation, rapid onset, and bypasses first pass metabolism.

that's rather sad.

u-4's disassociative effects we're strong once you habitually used it but never found on the first dose... this is quite an interesting drug... useless imo, though.

I fear these RC opioids are going to be the downfall of the entire RC scene.

Stay away from this shit. U-47 came within minutes of killing one of my buddies but for the fact I happened to stumble upon him and had narcan in my first aid kit.

Dead kids brings in Nancy Grace and the heavy hand of the law.

Interesting. I wonder if there is an increased activity in kappa due to the structure change.

I believe so. The Kd of 47700 at kappa is about 910Nm and this one is only 71 Nm. But its only apparently partially selective for kappa as the ratio u/k is 3.1 for 51754 and for 47700 is 0.006. A further compound in this line u-69593 has u/k of 236 (u 1700Nm and k 7.2) making it far more selective.

I would be very careful. Especially at high doses.

So yeah, i overdid it. 15 mg IR was too much. It totally overwhelmed me at the 15 minute mark and i temporarily lost touch. Not the same way a high dose of morphine would though, i was in my head very much conscious still, but somehow the connection with the body just felt like pushing through endless amounts of stiff jello. Bright strobes of lights and electric jolts when coming out of it another 15 minutes later.

Mh, what to take away from this? Potent, yes. Active, yes. Typical opiate activity? I'm not so sure. It feels nice at low doses, but after a certain threshold it gets super weird.

I strongly urge to be cautious. Oh, and by the way, it still burns like hell when snorted.

I believe so. The Kd of 47700 at kappa is about 910Nm and this one is only 71 Nm. But its only apparently partially selective for kappa as the ratio u/k is 3.1 for 51754 and for 47700 is 0.006. A further compound in this line u-69593 has u/k of 236 (u 1700Nm and k 7.2) making it far more selective.

Great post. Thanks for informing us. :)

I would assume both get through the BBB? It would seem that more kappa agonism would be bad? Im sure the chemists could enlighten me more but reading some of the above posts makes u51754 seem shitty.

κ-opioid receptor agonists are very different than μ-opioid receptor agonists. The former is the main mechanism of action of Salvia Divinorum, an atypical dissociative that very few people actually enjoy.

Yeah, I know. And the U-series and others had trials halted because of CNS effects like dysphoria and derealization. Thats why I wonder why 51754, even if only partially, or perhaps weak is better, agonist at KOP would be fun to try.

Yeah, I know. And the U-series and others had trials halted because of CNS effects like dysphoria and derealization. Thats why I wonder why 51754, even if only partially, or perhaps weak is better, agonist at KOP would be fun to try.

Rest assured this one is not fun to try. I flushed the rest, it just didn't feel right.

The the tingling twitching jolts after it wears off is very alarming to me. I aborted any further trial.

Having sampled up to the 15 mg range IR I can rest easy not going any further with this. It gets more unpleasant the higher you dose.

Can someone else that tried this chime in and maybe reflect their experiences? I have some pretty odd reactions to opiates ever since abusing the hell out of heroin and cleaning up.

So have anyone tried to smoke this chemical ?

I have. It burned my lips and mouth and made everything numb, like a local freezing agent. The smoke was absolutely acrid and hurt to inhale. I got no effects save for the nasty taste in my mouth.

U5 vs U4

Tacodude, is absolutely right and I believe it should be considered since it can be a big factor, especially in eliminating some confusion.

I for one was one of the people that got some of the u5 that is spoken about in this thread, the mislabeled error! I believe I got a half gram of that and shortly after a friend order a bunch of u4 from a different source and didn't want to use it anymore so he sold it to me, so I got the chance to try both the u5 and the u4. The only problem is that it takes me a good 250mg+ methadone to nod out along with a medium dose of benzos, I can go up to 400mg-500mg methadone in order to get 'high' and nod out all day, so my tolerance is very big but that may say something for the potency of these drugs.

Anyways I got the u5 without knowing it was u5 (thinking it was u4) and from the outset I decided not to snort it as there were only a few reports on it, the big u4 page on bluelight was around page 2-3 so you can imagine my hesitation. I was informed of its caustic nature and decided to put it inside a capsule for oral use so it doesn't touch my throat.

I was really motivated to try it only because I had run out of my methadone but I did that on purpose as I was curious about the effects of u4, like most other people here were. I saved 2 days without methadone, and the night before I did an 'allergy test' about 10mg-15mg orally in a capsule.

In the first day I went through about 100mg+ orally (30mg 2x then 60mg) without much effects but I wasn't sick either. The next day I was hoping to feel more due to methadone's long blockade and I did about another 100mg the same way save for 30mg which I did 15mg in one nostril and 15mg in the other. It burned but not so much as I had some in my system from my earlier oral doses which I was feeling at this time, I wasn't sick at all and I was feeling a very hydromorphone like high, almost identical taken orally like I did. I did still feel it burn a lot and about 3-4min into it, I could feel a chemical taste in my mouth and blew my nose, right as I was starting to get drips but my nose was runny from the 'burn/sting' of u5. I then sat on my bed to watch tv, I felt good but didn't have it long enough to give me a rush or maybe it did....I got calmer and felt kind of like when I got a good high from smoking dope but couldn't concentrate b/c of my nose. I then took 1mg lorazepam which wouldn't do nothing to me normally but this time I went to bed on it.

The next morning I had such scar tissue on my nose that it was insane and I was so glad I didn't proceed further with snorting.

Once I tried u4 I did the same thing with methadone for 2 days not taking it and snorted it, and continued snorting it despite how bad it burned as I felt a good rush though different from heroin or fentanyl.

U5 vs U4 - Long story short, I snorted about 150mg over 2 days, maybe less than 2 days and it didn't do nearly as bad damage to my nose as the u5, of course it fucked it up and couldn't breath even with ephedrine after the 2nd day....that's why I stopped and im glad. I'm done with the U compounds.......though I can say this is less caustic and doesn't interact as much with benzos and alcohol. Orally, its pretty much the same feeling....very much like hydromorphone which I hate as I don't use needles. I didn't smoke it but did put it on foil to see what it smells like and it smelt like cum/semen (MDPV had the same smell).

Oh and I didn't put it up my ass b/c of the caustic nature and the damage it did to my nose! You must think of stuff like rectal cancer or rectal infections/inflammation...not funny and potentially fucking fatal! That's why I hate people talking about that like its nothing! Yeah you bypass oral metabolism and I did try morphine 3-4 times, hydromorphone 2 times, and amobarbital 1 time I stopped because I got scared of exactly these risks...however yes morphine is amazing anally but too much risk! A suppository is made the way it is because its safe!

p.s. DON'T forget how close the U series is to MT-45 which I've luckily managed to avoid and which has nothing but terrible side effects, possibly fatal...I would even go as far as to say its the krokodil of North America.

Last edited:
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who is never going to use U47700 (or U5) again. I posted in the U47700 threat and though I liked the rush and euphoria it was too short and the intake was related with way too many side effects. And the U47700 ruined my nose very quickly. It would require days of doing cocaine to screw my nose up so badly that U47700 did. And it can cheat a little, it is very nice to snort. There is no burning, no tears, no bad taste et cetera, but it really make a mess anyway.