• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

Research chemical?
Untested on humans?

What's wrong with good ol' Morphine?:?
Hydrocodone?
Hydromorphone?
Oxycodone(there's your Kappa Agonism!)?
Oxymorphone?
Codeine?

What's wrong with all of these??

Should I be worried? Should I switch to this NEW, UNTESTED opioid??
IS there something wrong with the classics???

HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY???!!
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES A SHIT AROUND HERE ANYMORE??!!

Mark it zero....MARK IT ZERO!!!!
(mark it 0 for RC's, 1,000,000 for good ol' morphine......ESTABLISHED safety profile reaching back to antiquity!)

P.S. I feel connected to the civil war every time I take morphine, it has a rich history....does this random horseshit research chemical have a rich history??
Yeah, that's what I thought...nothing to see here, move along folks;)

What's wrong with them is that not all of us have access to pure, uncut China White. I've been in this game for years and learned many ways to score, yet I've had many, many instances of fraud and garbage product. Even finding a good connect often won't last very long. I'm sure you can see the appeal for an opiate addict going through the worst of withdrawal horror to be able to procure massive amounts of cheap and active opiates with the click of a mouse - all without having to leave the house.

Fuck, when I think back to the hellish, near daily experiences I had trying not to puke on the bus or driving 3 hours (often going through agonizing debates with myself for hours while sick in bed, trying to decide if going out while feeling so terrible would even be worth it if I had a proper connect), I really wish I had a good online source - and still do. I have no idea about any of this shit, and currently am pretty much forced to be content with my methadone. Yet even on 220 mg of 'done, I can easily feel like total shit the next day.

What's wrong with them is that not all of us have access to pure, uncut China White. I've been in this game for years and learned many ways to score, yet I've had many, many instances of fraud and garbage product. Even finding a good connect often won't last very long. I'm sure you can see the appeal for an opiate addict going through the worst of withdrawal horror to be able to procure massive amounts of cheap and active opiates with the click of a mouse - all without having to leave the house.

Fuck, when I think back to the hellish, near daily experiences I had trying not to puke on the bus or driving 3 hours (often going through agonizing debates with myself for hours while sick in bed, trying to decide if going out while feeling so terrible would even be worth it if I had a proper connect), I really wish I had a good online source - and still do. I have no idea about any of this shit, and currently am pretty much forced to be content with my methadone. Yet even on 220 mg of 'done, I can easily feel like total shit the next day.

Dude has pretty much summed it up.
Some of us are required to test clean for various reasons.
Some of us also enjoy staying on the right side of the law and not putting our freedom on the line to support an addiction.
Some of us would rather not risk getting shot and/or stabbed and/or robbed trying to support an addiction.

Not right for everyone, very right for some.
Live, let live, to each their own.

Hey fellow psychnauts. Ive used opiates for yrs.
i lost everything to heroin after wifes death. Im clean for 2 yrs. But a cpl months ago i ran into money. Ive been on a rampage the last 2 weeks.
my friend got some acetyl fentanyl. I did a half
mg. I drooled for 3 hrs and felt like i was at the dentist. Lol, i got some. O.d.t & its meh.
so i tried mt- 45 its the most unforgive substance to handle to pick a ROA( i went rectal) with good results. But its like a tramadol
buzz without the serotonin. Im giving up on the opiates. @ least the RC. Until more variety and study. I did fall in love with the benzo fury sequences. Esp. 6apb & mapb. I like stims now too. But opiates just arent as good unless they are the classics. The synthetics dont warm your soul like an old friend. If you get me.

Hey fellow psychnauts. Ive used opiates for yrs.
i lost everything to heroin after wifes death. Im clean for 2 yrs. But a cpl months ago i ran into money. Ive been on a rampage the last 2 weeks.
my friend got some acetyl fentanyl. I did a half
mg. I drooled for 3 hrs and felt like i was at the dentist. Lol, i got some. O.d.t & its meh.
so i tried mt- 45 its the most unforgive substance to handle to pick a ROA( i went rectal) with good results. But its like a tramadol
buzz without the serotonin. Im giving up on the opiates. @ least the RC. Until more variety and study. I did fall in love with the benzo fury sequences. Esp. 6apb & mapb. I like stims now too. But opiates just arent as good unless they are the classics. The synthetics dont warm your soul like an old friend. If you get me.

If you think opiates are no good try this . This shit will knock you out in a good way . U-47700 was not all that good to me . Still have 7 grams of it left over .

I would just as soon let everyone think this is terrible and not bother with it.
The less publicity the better for those that use it.

If you don't like it, do me a favor and spread the word that it's garbage and a waste of money.

I wasnt really dissing fentanyl analogue they are just so powerful. I mean like they are just so microdosage powerful.
its the novel garbage ive got beef with.
that acetyl fentanyl was good but even fentanyl lacks that warm "im home" feeling. I love thebaine and etorphine based opiates. Just the others are either very odd or bunk. Para fluoro butyr fent eh. Lol thx now ill chk for a vendor. I would give it a whirl

Dude has pretty much summed it up.
Some of us are required to test clean for various reasons.
Some of us also enjoy staying on the right side of the law and not putting our freedom on the line to support an addiction.
Some of us would rather not risk getting shot and/or stabbed and/or robbed trying to support an addiction.

Not right for everyone, very right for some.
Live, let live, to each their own.

Well-put, and you stated some of the basic things I forgot to in my last post. The original question comes across as very condescending and ignorant, regardless of intentions. There are far more sound reasons to pursue a legal yet powerful RC opiate instead of risking our lives and our health with dangerous criminals and cuts respectively.

Thats fair enough Bomb 319 we got a job and its to dabble. Im just an opiate man. I love them like a girlfriend. But just suffice to say the synthetic chems
dont have that womans touch. But, if i had the law after me. Or a good job that did UA id totally eat tramadol or demerol or a RC. I am messing with MT-45 now
and its total garbage. But its got an ok buzz and if im dry. Ill dabble. The fents
are rewarding enough but its a gamble to do them alone. Al though i am extopulating a formula for nose spray with the 3 acetyl fentanyl my bros got left

Garbage meaning i.e. going deaf temporarily. Hair loss and it being just plain nefarious and an unpleasant disassociative to boot. But its legal and a lil better than tramadol or kratom. And if you keep it to ever now and then its ok i suppose.

This thread has interested me greatly.
Would like a little more clarity on the potency/dosage range - with one report stating 5-25mg and another at Oxycodone level, which for me would certainly be far above 25mg - 600mg of Oxycodone would barely touch the sides.

This thread has interested me greatly.
Would like a little more clarity on the potency/dosage range - with one report stating 5-25mg and another at Oxycodone level, which for me would certainly be far above 25mg - 600mg of Oxycodone would barely touch the sides.

This stuff is good bro no lie but it does not come close to PFBF to me . Each is to there own most are just to scared to try a fent analog .

What I want to order comes with a warning that it is illegal in Canada...does that mean that it's likely to be seized at customs? Are there any other Canadians here who have had experience with this, or are there other opiate RC's (that U-4770 for example) that are still legal and can be bought on another site? I don't wanna break the law - it's too risky, and I would flip out if I had cops come to my door because of this.

Would this be UK legal? Had a look around and cant see any reason why it wouldn't be, but better to be safe than sorry.

Hi guys.. I procured some U-47700 recently. It is a very powerful opiate, I have tried acetylfentanyl and butyrfentanyl before and although more potent, they were easier to work with. I am an opiate addict with heavy tolerance.
The texture of this U-47700 is strange. It is from a legit source, however when added to water, even a little, it turns gooey and doesn't dissolve well. It burns when I snort it, and I just tried vaping it 10 minutes ago on foil like black tar heroin... I don't know if this was a good idea, since snorting it burned like a bitch, and due to the nature of it seeming very caustic, I don't want to cause any permanent damage to my lungs...
When I vaped it, I got the effects which were nice. I even preferred the effect vaped on foil than snorting...
However, unlike vaping butyrfentanyl, it was fizzing a lot on the foil and the smoke tasted bitter. I don't know how healthy this is... I don't want to cause any physical health deformations I wouldn't be able to recover from. It is a strong opiate and I like the effects, it's just that it burns a lot when I snort it and feels a bit unhealthy when I vape it. What are your thoughts? Is this chemical toxic enough where I can do some extreme damage to my body?

Okay,

A little update... I've been using this compound for a week and I already went through a gram. The high is very enjoyable, however extremely short-lasting. I snort it... don't IV. I tried smoking it but it tasted like shit and toxic. Snorting it even is a bitch. I tried to make a saline solution but normally I used use water sprayer...

The duration though... this is the worst part. I find myself craving after 50-60 minutes have past to do more. I go through extreme horrible withdrawal, not like typical opiate withdrawal, but i just feel like shit in a different kind of way... and I wake up in the middle of the night (I sleep for like 3-4 hours) and I HAVE to get my fix of this stuff. I snort a pretty big amount since tolerance seems to have skyrocketed, and then go back to bed... but man I never had to wake up in the middle of the night cause I was withdrawing. Butyrfentanyl, my first rc opioid I tried, I didn't even have that problem and that was extremely addicting and the withdrawals were bad too.

I have got some suboxone, any ideas on how to get off this safely? Has anyone else experienced such a short duration and the constant need to re-dose? Man idk, maybe it's cause I was vaping the butyrfentanyl and it lasted a little longer imo but u-47700 will make me uncomfortable after 1 hour.. Maybe 2 hours if I dosed a larger amount. Feedback appreciated... I want off this ASAP

Okay,

A little update... I've been using this compound for a week and I already went through a gram. The high is very enjoyable, however extremely short-lasting. I snort it... don't IV. I tried smoking it but it tasted like shit and toxic. Snorting it even is a bitch. I tried to make a saline solution but normally I used use water sprayer...

The duration though... this is the worst part. I find myself craving after 50-60 minutes have past to do more. I go through extreme horrible withdrawal, not like typical opiate withdrawal, but i just feel like shit in a different kind of way... and I wake up in the middle of the night (I sleep for like 3-4 hours) and I HAVE to get my fix of this stuff. I snort a pretty big amount since tolerance seems to have skyrocketed, and then go back to bed... but man I never had to wake up in the middle of the night cause I was withdrawing. Butyrfentanyl, my first rc opioid I tried, I didn't even have that problem and that was extremely addicting and the withdrawals were bad too.

I have got some suboxone, any ideas on how to get off this safely? Has anyone else experienced such a short duration and the constant need to re-dose? Man idk, maybe it's cause I was vaping the butyrfentanyl and it lasted a little longer imo but u-47700 will make me uncomfortable after 1 hour.. Maybe 2 hours if I dosed a larger amount. Feedback appreciated... I want off this ASAP

Wait until you're in moderately severe withdrawal, then take Suboxone.

Google the COWS sheet for proper induction protocol.

Because of its short half life, you're probably looking at about 10-15 hours worth of waiting before dosing Suboxone. Because of its short half life, those 10-15 hours are going to be rough.

The longer you wait before dosing Suboxone the less your current tolerance will dictate the amount of Buprenorphine you need. A lot of people end up taking unnecessary amounts of Sub because they don't wait long enough. I'm one of those people.

User with little opiate use, only K and one binge on 2g o-des-tramadol 4 months ago, 2x hydroC many months ago, Opium 1-2 a year.

250mg U-47700 lasted 24hours, it is nothing, slight sedation, short duration, one wakes up totally sober, doses under 20mg were useless,
slight buzz @ 25-35mg, no higher dose seen due to risk avoidance..much unknown about this. much hype about shit.
The buzz gives fucked vision and one saw two separate images from each eye... no opiate focus.. dissociation more than clarity

Id say this is useless for anybody... hydroCodone or all the classic Morphan derivatives are way more satisfying and probably safer.

This thread looks like some swe vendors trying to push some shitty gear..

Last edited:
If you have to take 20mg+ without tolerance, whatever you took was definitely not pure U-47700.

describe the appearance of pure product, how does it appear while dissolving in water?

if it was pure or not makes no big difference the dose was chosen to give a buzz and a gentile nod.. still it was underwhelming compared to all other opiates seen