• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, Furanylfentanyl

If you are going to be injecting the Fu-F then you need to go with the 1:10 mannitol mixture. If you are savvy you can figure out a way to get the name of the website that sells the preparation. It is the only semi-safe way to eyeball this substance. PM if you have any questions regarding this substance as it can be very dangerous.

in fact they also have a 1:10 /1:25 caffeine mixture for those who prefer to vape. They also have nasal sprays and acetyl-F they have a great line of products, you just have to be smart about how to find them. I know about all of these products and how to use them safely so like I said if you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
THE_REAL_OBLIVION: glad to hear that your uncle got the help he needed. For hardcore pain patients like him, experiencing some proper relief is to get your life back. Having to deal with major pain on a daily basis isn't only to deal with it in a physical sense, it turns your everyday life upside down.
Reading about such issues about not being able to get proper treatment and not having a doctor - also the challenges mentioned about the medicine needed not being available due to health care plans etc. - are both depressing and "curious" to read about in its own macabre way. Thinking about the cultural aspects, and how the idea about health care rights can be so different on a such fundamental level, even among developed western nation.

I'm from Denmark myself - a country with universal healthcare - and even though I understand why our system might not be able to be simply implemented in the US, or even be the choice for your country, it's almost impossible for people in my part of the world to grasp why such a great country like the US can't seem to "get this right". I mean, you spend so many times more on health care costs, but still your health care system is so flawed that so many people have to suffer.
Well, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion or come off as lecturing, so I'll stop now before going too off topic. Just wanted to mention how it's a thing that is deeply mystifying to others, and my real point was just how interesting it is how we view some thing so differently across societies.

On topic: about the Subuxone, I'm on 8-10mg daily myself, and it's true that fu-f (and the other fent analogues) are one of the few opiates that you can use on top of it - probably due to its high binding affinity.
I will strongly discourage to overdo it though (that goes as well even if your not taking other opiates daily) as the tolerance increase ridiculously fast with these analogous. not only the obvious danger of addiction potential which goes for all opiates, but I think many will find that the recreational effect to disappear relatively quickly, it's just not worth it to do daily for even a shorter period of time.

So if even the warnings of addiction and screwing up your tolerance big time isn't enough to "scare" people into being very cautious with these substances, then do it as to not lose the recreational effects in a matter of a few weeks.
This might inadvertently be a "good thing", hopefully it will make some people realise they are losing control before developing to bad a habit. As it in my experience one of the major dangers of the traditional opiates is, that you can be able to go on for a long time believing you are in control and you just do it for the pleasurable effects, being "lulled" into developing a serious habit before realising you have to take them just to get by, and no longer just for its recreational effects.

Probably, I'm sure I've seen it, but there are so many fent analogues on the market right now. I make my own nasal sprays though, both cheaper and you can adjust the dosage to your preference.

I found furanylfentanyl to be extremely euphoric. More so than regular fentanyl. ROAs were snorting, IV, and smoking. When I snorted it I didn't get any effects. I would go as far as saying this compound is barely absorbed when snorted and that it is a waste of the chemical. Smoking this hits you extremely fast, with a great rush. IVing is the most dangerous obviously, but I got the best results. I IVed 5-6mg. And wow, the rush was incredible. Close to dope, but not as warm and noddy.

I would say be cautious with this substance it's very moreish. But I will also say it is a lot more forgiving than other opioids I have tried. And especially more forgiving than fentanyl.

Edit: I was taking buprenorphine and Methadone when I dosed this. My dosage is absolutely not typical.

so is it against the rules to ask for sites even if this is stuff is legal when not used for human consumption? Everything i find seems to be a scam or they're no longer in business.. I also saw on a documentary some states have analog laws making pretty much any RC that gets you high illegal.. not sure how true this is but this furanylfentayl sounds fun

This shit is confusing as hell! For people who have tried both, do you think Fu-F is better or acetyl fentanyl? I sure as hell wish I could get a good RC for a concert this weekend, but hopefully I can buy some Norcos or something. I don't get paid till Friday so it's too late to order anything. Fuck....

This shit is confusing as hell! For people who have tried both, do you think Fu-F is better or acetyl fentanyl? I sure as hell wish I could get a good RC for a concert this weekend, but hopefully I can buy some Norcos or something. I don't get paid till Friday so it's too late to order anything. Fuck....

There is rather easily found pre-mixed nasal sprays of acetyl-fent. Used to be the case for Fu-F too but I'm not sure if it was banned or they just stopped selling it. The only thing is the waiting could be long if not in Europe/very east coast Canada/US. At least its packed so professionally theres almost no way its going to be stopped at customs, and coming from Europe, it won't be triaged at this infamous (I'm canadian and know that just from reading here) Chicago mail triage centre where so many people lose money and their time because of overzealous customs guys. Might explain why a vinyl record I ordered from LA to my part of Canada (complete opposite end of north america, very close to east coast canada) took a record time of 36 days to get here, I guess it went through Canada in Chicago, got on a boat etc., it was paying for the ridiculous mandatory express prices for vinyl records now, that is 14 dollars (I can say that right, it's the price now the sellers have to pay to ship something as light "but large" like an LP record.)

Eyeballing any fentanyl analog is a very bad idea. Please invest in a 0.001 g scale and look into liquid volumetric measuring to divide the doses into micrograms.

Please be careful with fent analogues, especially Fu-F. I got ahold of some Furanyl fentanyl a couple months ago. Even with significant experience with fent analogues, I was literally shocked by the potency of Fu-F. Even with my very heavy tolerance, it took only a pin head sized amount to cover all my pain and my withdrawal as well. Plus, every time I get a new batch I test it by putting a couple of tiny grains in my mouth. I let that tiny amount dissolve sublingually. Based on how much that little bit affects me, I up the dosage, waiting 5-10 minutes between increases. However, if you're still able to get any help from norcos, I wouldn't touch fu-f with a ten foot pole. Hydrocodone stopped working for me about ten years ago, and even 300mg rxed hydromorphone daily doesn't begin to cover my pain anymore. If it did, I certainly wouldn't mess with fu-f. Also, once you get low, I highly recommend tapering, as fu-f has something of a nasty withdrawal to it.

I appreciate the warning. It takes me 40 mg Norcos to get a buzz. I just can't get a supply of them. Maybe I should look into something less dangerous than fentanyl. And a scale is mandatory. I just want something to put me in a good mood. Kratom is out of the question. Doesn't work well anymore.

I found some hydrocodone powder. Never even knew it existed. I think I'm going to try that out. I'll probably get a good reaction out of 40 mg since that's how much it takes to feel good in pills.

I also finally find acetyl fentanyl spray. The guy said one or two sprays will do ya', but he scared me so much in the description because he kept saying THIS COULD KILL YOU!!! I almost pissed my pants. Not worth it, unless I want to commit suicide finally.

Well, that's why I find the idea of well made nasal sprays pre-made a good idea for a lot of people. Or those mannitol mixes (less so, but still better than handling pure).

My rational mind is telling me to stay away from any fent at all. I might just get the hydrocodone powder or safer opiates from a source I found.

Why is that so unbelievable? There are places on the web maybe you haven't discovered that has plenty of things you wouldn't believe. I won't know for sure until I get it though.

Either way, I'd rather try that than fent nasal spray or fent anything. That's just way too easy to die from.

Ha even on the darknet the only vendor who carried it one time who probably was legit had bad feedback. I doubt you are finding hydrocodone powder without there also being hydromorphone at least as if they are capable of producing hydrocodone then hydromorphone should be an easy conversion synthesis.

To get back on track I recommend avoiding them allb unless you go to a doctor.

Excuse me for going off topic a bit, but all I said was "source", it's not like I named who it is. Anyway...

so is it against the rules to ask for sites even if this is stuff is legal when not used for human consumption? Everything i find seems to be a scam or they're no longer in business.. I also saw on a documentary some states have analog laws making pretty much any RC that gets you high illegal.. not sure how true this is but this furanylfentayl sounds fun

Yes, it's against the rules. Vendor discussion and drug sourcing are not allowed.