• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc not sure what to think

Drewbydewby311

Greenlighter
So recently i got really sick, and to keep an incredibly long story short, and suspiciously i got hella sick right after this guy has me try his "bathsalts". I like bathsalts but i could tell something was wrong, especially after he wouldn't do them with me and he kept insisting i shoot them up or snort them. I told him to Fuck right off unless hed do some with me but not before i tried smoking a bit and coughing my lungs up and ruining a good bubble.
SO, later on i develop endocarditis, and pneumonia and i almost died in the hospital. HOWEVER, Im ok now and luckily i still got some of this "mystery" drug and would like to get it tested to see if this fuck tried to kill me or whether he was misled by someone as he claimed.

my question is where can i send a mystery powder to be tested that i wont get arrested for mailing it ect.?
if that bastard did try to kill me I at least need some proof but i don't want the 5-0 involved yet so i dont want to take it to a police station for testing

he sounds like the kinda guy who would get his rocks off watching tricking someone into and watching them poison themselves. Like a sadistic absence of empathy kinda person. I'm glad you didn't die and I'd be really interested to hear what it ends up being.

Did you know this guy well?