• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Not letting your crack smoke exhale go to waste

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
I will post a crude diagram later

But basic idea is to blow your hits out through a stainless steel or glass straw submerged in a long narrow tube container of acetone.

The exhale hits contain crack and bubbling through acetone will absorb most of the excess crack into the acetone.

After a good session once the tone is brown it will probably contained some water vapour from the breath.

You could dry the acetone with mgso4 or cacal2, filter, and evap now dry acetone on a plate and scrape up brown residue with razor blade.

Anyone tried this themselves?

But basic idea is to blow your hits out through a stainless steel or glass straw submerged in a long narrow tube container of acetone.

The exhale hits contain crack and bubbling through acetone will absorb most of the excess crack into the acetone.

After a good session once the tone is brown it will probably contained some water vapour from the breath.

You could dry the acetone with mgso4 or cacal2, filter, and evap now dry acetone on a plate and scrape up brown residue with razor blade.

I’m having trouble visualizing this by the description? Long narrow tube container? So the straw is connected to a tube that in connected to a container, that’s filled with acetone?

Wut, scraped a pipe lol
Mind when it's been passed around all day the resins can be top. Notch
I had this conversation with someone not long ago. They actually preferred the crackback (residue) over the actual rock that created it. The only time I prefer it is if the rock is not very good. The residue is atheist more pure cause it weeds out the cut. Someone once told me that your pipe don't lie. Meaning if the shit your smoking leaves nothing or is more oily and dark(can also be cause by dirty brillow) then it's probably trash to begin with. But if your left with a caked up pipe that's light yellow/light brown then what you smoked is higher quality.

BTW what do yall call residue where you're from? I just moved to Seattle and they call it "cavy" as in caviar. I absolutely despise that term. I always called it crackback I

I've been telling people about this after I read it awhile back.... I can visualize the contraption. Small bucket with a rubber tube to blow the smoke in? Do you gotta seal it after you blow the smoke through? And what are the chemicals used to harden it?

Basically a HDPE bottle with a hole drilled in the lid with glass or stainless steel or HDPE plastic straw going into bottle that's filled 1/3 of the way up with acetone. You will want another hole in the lid for an exhaust to let out excess air pressure the bigger the easier it will be to blow out hits through.

Seal this hole with something during non use as acetone evaporates.

The acetone will become wet due to water vapour on the breath it will need to be dried with CaCl2 or oven dried Epsom salts (MgSO4), filtered and then evaporated.

The browner the acetone is the more resin it will contain. I'd aim for a half Oz or rock topping up the acetone each time.
We just call it resin here. Lol.