• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Nose literally swollen after coke?

drowningman

Bluelighter
My nose must be sensitive because it's always stuffy and runny the next day no matter how much I use saline and flush with a neti pot.

But my nostrils are literally swollen today. Not like on the inside, but that too I guess, but the outer edges of flesh that you can see. They don't look too crazy but I can feel it. Not sure but I think it might be mostly the septum, like I said the outer flesh, not the inside, it's definitely like twice the size.

Anybody ever experience this? I used over many hours yesterday and didn't keep my nose as moist as I should've, and whatever the cut was just kept hanging around on the edges and in the hair. Snot and stuffiness is no different than usual, no blood or pus as far as I can tell, inside and outside looks okay otherwise.

Last edited:
regular use of coke and meth sure has left my nose annihilated in the recent years.
I noticed alot of the time I would get a gnarly pimple inside my nose and at some point said pimple grows another head on the outside skin of the nostril.
Coke had not had much of that effect as it made my eyes and everything hurt but nowhere as bad as sniffing methamphetamine.
Mom used to be a traplord RIP and I been around alot of it,
so I have definitely felt that pain before and can vouch that you are not alone in the struggle.

Snorting any substance wears down your cartilage over time and gives u something which I like to call "the X nose shape". After spending so many years interacting with ppl that use coke, I cab recognize someone who uses/has used in the past just by looking at them. U can see dents on each side of their noses, imma use my nose as an example:

See the dents on each side? On the inside its even worse, 2 more grams and I got a uninostril lollll ive used coke since I'm 17 on and off till I was 25, it doesn't look that bad though. I guess 😂😂😂

Damn, by the way you guys have used shit coke if it made your noses hurt, mine felt like putting butter up there but even with the purest coke, ur nose gets sore after shoveling gram after gram up there. Although, with good cocaine u don't get much of a stuffy nose the next day.

Snorting any substance wears down your cartilage over time and gives u something which I like to call "the X nose shape". After spending so many years interacting with ppl that use coke, I cab recognize someone who uses/has used in the past just by looking at them. U can see dents on each side of their noses, imma use my nose as an example:

See the dents on each side? On the inside its even worse, 2 more grams and I got a uninostril lollll ive used coke since I'm 17 on and off till I was 25, it doesn't look that bad though. I guess 😂😂😂

Damn man that is pretty dramatic to say the least, no offense. I've only used 15-20 grams over the past 6 months or so. Pretty quickly worked up to binging a gram in one night at most, but sometimes multiple consecutive nights. Did a week straight once though, that was stupid, and bloody. My body was telling me no, but my mind was telling me yes, lol.

Never really hurts though, except this time. Once again, I was overdoing it and knew I'd hate myself for it today, but depression is a good motivator. But damn the cartilage of my nostrils is thick af right now, kind of like, firmer too as a result. Still almost painless but damn i hope it goes down, makes my slightly deviated septum (which i had before coke) look quite a bit more pronounced. My nostrils are tiny, could barely fit a straw in there lol.

Damn man that is pretty dramatic to say the least, no offense. I've only used 15-20 grams over the past 6 months or so. Pretty quickly worked up to binging a gram in one night at most, but sometimes multiple consecutive nights. Did a week straight once though, that was stupid, and bloody. My body was telling me no, but my mind was telling me yes, lol.

Never really hurts though, except this time. Once again, I was overdoing it and knew I'd hate myself for it today, but depression is a good motivator. But damn the cartilage of my nostrils is thick af right now, kind of like, firmer too as a result. Still almost painless but damn i hope it goes down, makes my slightly deviated septum (which i had before coke) look quite a bit more pronounced. My nostrils are tiny, could barely fit a straw in there lol.
Ok well, I've snorted 1/4, smoked half a kilo and finally injected around 200 grams over 10 years, I'm a fucjing case but I'm showing u as an example to not repeat my retarded story kols .

If u gonna do coke, don't snort it. Fucking smoke it, thsts the real fuckinh high lols.

If u gonna do coke, don't snort it. Fucking smoke it, thsts the real fuckinh high lols.
I thought smoking it doesn't work cause it just burns it up? Unless you mean straight up freebase or crack, don't know how easy it is to get my hands on the former, and crack, not opposed to it or anything but idk.

I actually enjoy the whole act of snorting it, but yeah it tears your nose up something fierce. Tried plugging twice to conserve product and give my nose a break and felt literally nothing from that shit, but I'm usually pretty constipated (seems like that remained even after quitting opiates) so it's hard for me to clean myself out fully first lol, might have something to do with it. Tried a larger amount the second time, not what I'd go through in a night but enough for a handful of lines that'd have me feeling real nice nasally.

Snorting is my favorite ROA for all drugs for whatever reason

it's not too difficult to make crack at home, though
Will have to look into it, that was always my impression, but then a cursory look into it before this thread suggested it was either too difficult or dangerous. But I think those were anti-drug leaning sources IIRC. I love snorting and even the need for constant redosing, only comparatively enjoyable ROA act itself for me is chasing BTH on foil, yum and fun. Oral and smoking other drugs be damned, unless they're all but necessary.