• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

NORML ad contest 2009

This is cool and worthwhile, but I'm gonna have to get real blazed before I go through all of those ads.

thread stickied for a bit. on the political front, marijuana has transcended simple drug policy with it's medicinal uses. even though a lot of us don't smoke for such reason, all pot smokers should take part in deciding how our side of the battle is being represented to the rest of the world. in BC, there is already legal recognition of the medicinal benefits and it does take precedence over drug policy. it's time for the rest of the america to step up and influence the world.

yea maybe 4 or 5 of them are worthy of being voted for. I think its pretty clear which will win.

i'm big on the 'legalization: yes we can' vid. it highlights the fact that america is CRIMINALIZING valuable members of society for acts that aren't criminal. now THAT is criminal.

i'm big on the 'legalization: yes we can' vid. it highlights the fact that america is CRIMINALIZING valuable members of society for acts that aren't criminal. now THAT is criminal.

Production wise it was definitely one of, if not the best. If you saw that on TV you'd actually watch and hopefully consider it. Vote strategically hahaha

My simple-minded friend responded to the one with the silhouette talking by remarking that he doesn't sound like a [stereotypical] stoner at all.