• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

norbuprenorphine

Sounds exactly like precipitated withdrawal to be as well.

AlphaOdure said:
Moderate CYP3A4 inducers-

aminoglutethimide, dexamethasone, glucocorticoids, glutethimide, griseofulvin, nafcillin.

Stronger CYP3A4 inhibitors-

aprepitant, carbamazepine, efavirenz, ethosuximide, garlic supplements, modafinil, nevirapine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine, and possibly even St. John's Wort.

------------------------------

Hmmm, i'd be interested to hear if anyone experiments w/ this and see's any added recreational value to buprenorphine as a result... garlic supplements are easy enough to get ahold of; and so are a number of those other chemicals. I know for a fact cimetidine worked effectively at inhibiting the metabolization of methadone; it would draw out the duration of its effects for me. But i've never really experimented w/ inducers.

I can personally attest for this to WORK!!! :] Actually I have my dose in my mouth & up my nose right now...

What I have found to work is: An hour or so before taking your bupe take a handfull [say five or so]of Garlic pills [the ones that don't smell like ass of course], about 600-900mg of Stardardized St John's Wort, 100 mg of Benadryl and to top it all off a xannie bar...

Then an hour after... repeat!

I usually do eight mg sublingually and snort eight mg....

I know it sounds crazy as hell but I get hella bored on sub maintanence. And I DO NOT recommend anyone to do this. Ever.

^^ Yeah I have read lots and lots about using St. Johns Wort to make the suboxone last longer/give better peak effects. I tried it once and didn't notice much and just kinda forgot about it. Whats up with the garlic pills though? what the hell does garlic do for suboxone?

No this wasnt withdrawal! Ive been an oxycontin addict for 3 years now and have been in withdrawal, i have also beenin withdrawal from taking my sub to early and this wasnt withdrawal
What you experienced was 100% precipitated withdrawals. They're not like normal withdrawals, they'll straight up make you delirious because the pain can be that bad. I've done the same thing as you, I didn't wait long enough at all when from my last dose of Methadone before I took Buprenorphine and I just lost it. I was on the ground in the fetal position in the worst pain I'd ever felt and that shit didn't subside for a long time. I couldn't even focus on what was going on through the overwhelming pain, both physically and mentally..
Precipitated withdrawals can be many times worse than regular withdrawals in terms of intensity