• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Noopept Experiences

Intense

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried noopept, and if so what are your thoughts on this drug? I just recently started trying some. Had taken it a couple of times when I don't take my adderall dose and can't really pinpoint how it makes me feel. I'm guessing the effects will not be as pronounced for those of us who take amphetamines on a regular basis.

So what dose, substance(whether it be powder, capsules, or liquid), and what effects did you receive?

Regards,

I tried the powder years ago. A milligram or two (if i remember correctly) taken sublingually, i think.
It gave me a little discernible "lift" mentally, and slight stimulating effects; but i felt that it also increased my blood pressure, so i stopped taking it.
Also, it totally blocked the effects of MXE, which i was using at the time...

I never got a great deal out of smart drugs though.

Interesting. Well BP is a concern of mine so I will have to keep my eye on that and check it at various points throughout the day. I'm on several other things that are known to increase BP..

Like you say, I really haven't either. I've tried anaracetam and piracetam with little to no effect. This is the first one I have tried where I do feel SOMETHING just hard to describe.

Yeah. I concluded that for me the potential (unknown) risks outweighed any - very subtle - benefits i got from it.

Others may respond differently, of course.