Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Noopept, Choline and LSD?

bitchamonth

Bluelighter
Hi,

"One day" I will take around 100uG LSD dose, 10mg Noopept, and 100mg choline. Have read that the noopept intensifies the trip and the visuals.
Does anyone have any experience on this combination?
I am in need of some tips, or I`ll probably just take the lucy tab alone for itself. :!
Stay =D

I'm not really sure if there is a way we can filter properly to distill the information we have on the LSD + Noopept combination, I really wish I could help you with that.

Please check yourself:
these are the thread for
- Noopept: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/663162-Nootropics-Subthread-Noopept-(GVS-111)
- Nootropics combined with psychedelics: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ootropics-amp-Psychedelics-(or-Related-Drugs)

The addition of choline is properly supportive though it is hardly confirmed that it is complementary like it is with the racetams. But better safe than sorry. If I am not mistaken 100 mg of choline is not even that much anyway but you have not specified in which form it is. The form matters a lot for absorption and bioavailability and therefore potency.

You would do well to prepare for more than you may be bargaining for, such as a 400 or 500 ug LSD trip. While I don't expect that potentiation will be that strong, who's to say it won't be? Have you ever experienced that much LSD and what set and setting would it require for you?
These are serious things to take into account so that you are safe rather than sorry. The goal is that you can go into it relaxed and not worry about measures later. Unexpected potentiation of nootropics has apparently previously catalyzed enhanced sensory effects and ego destruction and this can be confusing, interesting, constructive and destructive depending on how you handle it and how the setting is contained.

Be responsible, be careful, consider my warnings to be adaptive precautions and not wild threats of panic. :)

I haven`t crossed the 100uG dose yet, so I`m pretty modest on my doses right now, I have only taken lucy 2 times, and going from 100uG to suddenly 400/500uG trip is not something I want to do. I think ur right, I`ll wait with trying this out.
if this --http://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/1fnu6t/ is true, I need a sitter, and I don`t have that right now.
I`ve moved my discussion over to that Noopept thread, there was a lot of interesting info there.

In my experience with Nootropics yes it does intensify things. Perhaps not the trip as a whole, but most definitely visuals. Way more visuals.

In my experience with Nootropics yes it does intensify things. Perhaps not the trip as a whole, but most definitely visuals. Way more visuals.

Hmm, interesting. :) Maybe I`ll save this for later, don`t wanna trip too hard too quick. Thx 4 the reply though, gonna have this in mind and stuff. Gonna gradually go higher. ;)

Sorry for bringing this post out again, but this is important!
Is Noopept`s synergy with LSD just visual, that the hallucinations are stronger and more profound, or does noopept affect the LSD trip, by making it much stronger, like a 100uG LSD dose would be 500uG?

Last edited:
If noopept enhances the effects of LSD so much, wouldn`t this be a nice solution to the tolerance problem, at least for a while?

It might, but there is nothing to guarantee or even suggest that it would work except for being more economical than just dosing your LSD higher. (which would "at least for a while" type compensation)

Do you think that would be a bad thing? Always taking choline and noopept together with LSD. If you save money and amounts of the chemical used, why oh why could this be bad?

10mg of Noopept made 250ug of LSD visuals so thick.
I couldn't find my way out of my house, in a good way.
It was so visually thick but not mentally distracting.

Im starting to wonder if my recent trials with noopept had any effect on my recent experience with LSD where I blacked out from 3 and a half tabs but I honestly can't remember how many days prior I had taken it.

Ill be trying this soon, and will report back.

Im starting to wonder if my recent trials with noopept had any effect on my recent experience with LSD where I blacked out from 3 and a half tabs but I honestly can't remember how many days prior I had taken it.

Ill be trying this soon, and will report back.

Yes, please do! :) Also take note if the noopept just affects the visuals of the trip, or if the experience is simply just like any other bigger dosed LSD trip. 100uG becomes 300uG.

#Psychonautical I don`t think I mind moderate amounts of visuals within the trip, but if noopept makes other parts of the trip just as enhanced as the visuals, ,easier chance of psychosis, and too little control Im too big of a pussy...

Last edited:
Well if you were going to be all like that about it.
I have not partook in any experiments with 2c-e and noopept.
But in terms of "dramatic revelations". Noopept inside of my brain, mixed with LSD made it feel more like 2c-e.
There wasn't anything very Whimsical for the first while. I enjoyed the all encompassing visuals.
It's not like it gave it a body load but you have to imagine that the more active you are being in your mind.
The more blood flow is going to your brain. I became aware of that by the 8th hour.

10mg of Noopept made 250ug of LSD visuals so thick.
I couldn't find my way out of my house, in a good way.
It was so visually thick but not mentally distracting.

Were you taking Noopept everyday leading up to the trip and if so, for how long? Any other Nootropics being taken leading up to this?

i have been taking noopept everyday 30 mg for about 40-50 days now.
i have noticed definite improvements in my life. There are honestly too many. I'm just an all around happier person.
It does make psychedelics stronger. My friend who has never done Noopept before broke through off of 15 mg of DMT. Within 3 hours of the initial ingestion of noopept and a bowl of marijuana and dimitry.

I know for me personally the effects of the noopept have waned, but the nootropic effects remain.
before there always used to be stimulation and excitement brought on the Noopept. Now, it is literally like ultra caffine that heals the brain.
Helps me remained focused at my duties and allows me to conduct my daily tasks with more vigor and appreciation.

It has made Marijuana stronger, but not in a bad way.

Like it's so subtle it's hard to describe. I would equate it to low doses of LSD after the initial comeup but i don't think that is doing LSD or Noopept justice.

I also have suffered several brain injuries over the course of my life time combined that with my drug use. I am Honestly alot less listless. and more intune

other things have helped the healing process but what i feel would have taken years without noopept has occured within several months.

yes i have used psychedelics despite the traumatic brain injuries, none of them occured within Months of this.
But the most recent one was this summer, it made me rather stoic. Noopept brought me more in tune with my emotions

and before i had a hairline fracture of my faceplate when i was hit by a minivan. So In general there was a sort of... cognitive decline.

Thankfully i've found noopept to be not only rewarding but invigorating enjoyable and highly productive compound.

The fact it makes substances stronger, just is something you should take to heart because you don't want to think yourself into a place you don't want to be.
Safe everything y'all.

Also, when your head is injured that is your box of perception you don't know it's injured until something actually starts to make it heal.
Noopept, i feel does that.

I actually tried taking noopept for a week but suffered from choline deficiency at the end of the week, very uncomfortable insomnia, spacing out, short term memory loss and very very tired obviously, but when the noopept worked it definitely was positive.
Have you had any direct experiences with noopept and lsd together, or taking lsd while you were on noopept for extensive periods of time? :)

This is mostly uncharted territory. The interaction between psychedelics and nootropics is not well understood, and as such there is no way to really know what such combinations will do. This adds another vector of unpredictability for the experience itself, as well as for long term effects. Simply put, no one really knows.

To anyone who read my post in the noopept thread in regards to this, sorry about that. My original post had very little informative value and was totally off base. I have since edited that post to make it more useful in context.

I've always found regular use of noopept to promote a shortness of temper & easy frustration & so haven't used recently for that reason. May try pre-loading with it before using with a psychedelic as a one-off though to see it there's anything to the potentiation claims.
The same's been said for piracetam in the past too of course.

I was just recently thinking about this so its interesting to see this thread! I first heard of piracetam's potential to greatly potentiate MDMA and LSD years ago, but have never gotten around to trying it despite experimenting with quite a few nootropics. Do all racetam family drugs have this effect, and is is on all psychedelics/empathogens? I have heard great things of piracetam potentiating both MDMA and LSD, two very different drugs.

Would piracetam potentiate all/many/most other serotonergic psychs/empathogens? Would it work on say, mushrooms, foxy/5meo-dipt, 5/6-APB, Methylone, 2c-x? Do all racetams have this property and do they vary in effectiveness at potentiation? How would oxi- ani- phenypi- racetam and noopept compare with piracetam as potentiators?

There seems to be little known about these drug interactions and to what extent the potentiation can boost the drug's effects (and even which effects are increased most). How much would you dose of the racetam, and how much would you adjust the psychedelic or empathogen? There are so many interesting unanswered questions in this area.

Someone (or even better many people to get a larger sample size) should take a dose of a psych.or empath. and then a week or 2 later take the identical dose of the identical psych with a dose of racetam and report results. I'm very curious about the potential of racetam nootropics to increase the effects of psych./empath. drugs and am curious about their interaction so I'd appreciate any info people can give me.

My own use of racetams has shown no noticeable interaction with any other drug i've taken, though I don't recall ever having taken them with psychedelics or empathogens, through probably with pretty much else (cannabis, opioids, benzos, stimulants).

I was just pondering this the other day so it was crazy seeing this thread! Any info would be appreciated.