• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

"Non human biologics" or E.T.'s.

MedicinalUser247

Bluelighter
You know I was thinking how long it would take to go star to star and if there were E.T.'s how long it would take for them to go from their solar system to our solar system. And if that were the case they must of evolved at least 6 billion to 7 billion years ago. Which gives them plenty of time to reach out planet. From what I've heard these E.T.'s are discirbed as warm blooded insect like creatures that are only 4 feet tall with grey skin and huge eyes. And the reason we have a hard time figuring out their technology is because it's so far ahead of us it's hard to figure out. That's why we have such a hard time reverse engineering thier crafts. But all this is hypothetical. What do you think about E.T.'s and their crafts ? I do know one thing about it. Nothing can go faster than a disk or a ball.

If a craft could attain light speed it would take just about a year to travel to or from Alpha Centauri, Sol's (the star name of our sun) closest star.
Those are the only facts I know about interstellar travel.
It's a big universe with a lot of stars, so we're probably not unique, but there are also the same number of stars to search before we find civilizations that are still out there right now as apposed to before or after our "time".

Who knows ? The odds be with you !!!

99fbcfe0c23892c5341c63a07c0234f2.jpg

Depends upon if they've managed to break the universal speed limit yet.

But just imagine the traffic cops who enforce that fucker...

What makes people think they have to travel light years to here? We need to be open to the notion that they've always been here, maybe simply as curious observers of humanity.
Have a look at some historic art, for example... like this from the year 1710 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gelder,_Aert_de_-_The_Baptism_of_Christ_-_c._1710.jpg

Gelder%2C_Aert_de_-_The_Baptism_of_Christ_-_c._1710.jpg
Because if they were already here as you stated, they wouldn't be Extra Terrestrials by definition ...
They would be Intra Terrestrials

Well.. when it comes to traveling at high speeds through space there's a few ways to do it. First you have light speed or traveling at the speed of light. Second there's warp drive. Which is warping the space around you. And third is opening up a worm hole. Where you can go automatically from one point in space instantly to another. The only thing is that doing any of this requires an extream degree of energy. And the reason the craft has to be a disk or a ball is because of the pressure of traveling at such high speeds.

I would expect life to have fundamentally different biology.

Could be something like using arsenic instead of phosphorus, or something wildly different to make use of different oxidation sources than O2. I think people have discussed ammonia as a universal solvent in colder planets instead of water.

They could be as subtly similar as using different sets of biopolymers like amino acids and nucleotides, or having molecules with different chirality than which predominate on earth.

Either way, I think intelligent life may be so fundamentally different compared to terrestrial life, that it may be unrecognizable at first glance.

You know I was thinking how long it would take to go star to star and if there were E.T.'s how long it would take for them to go from their solar system to our solar system. And if that were the case they must of evolved at least 6 billion to 7 billion years ago. Which gives them plenty of time to reach out planet. From what I've heard these E.T.'s are discirbed as warm blooded insect like creatures that are only 4 feet tall with grey skin and huge eyes. And the reason we have a hard time figuring out their technology is because it's so far ahead of us it's hard to figure out. That's why we have such a hard time reverse engineering thier crafts. But all this is hypothetical. What do you think about E.T.'s and their crafts ? I do know one thing about it. Nothing can go faster than a disk or a ball.
Ets are not limited by physical human space they are the controllers of this reality. And they take on different forms for whatever is appropriate or preferable for the time.

It is not necessary to abide by the laws of physics as we know them. Their physical characteristics of both their bodies and their craft are illusionary and meant to give us some sort of familiar comfort in the public thought. But their true selves can never be understood in 3 dimensional thought or at least it appears that way because the information is so vast and paradoxical.

And they don’t necessarily have to advance or evolve in the same way we do where there is a linear timeline for generations. They have reached or have always possessed a higher level of consciousness that grants them more control over reality and their minds control reality like a simulation or computer and as a result they appear to be evolved millions of years but there is no way of telling if they progressed that way in a straight timeline or if they are just inherently aware of reality.

Last edited:
The UFOs I've seen in my life (twice) went from being balls of light hovering over mountains in a small area for a certain amount of time, to flying up into the atmosphere like a streak of light that blinked out into seemingly nowhere.

I don't think faster than light travel is a problem for these beings.

My dumb human impression was that it looked like the light was being "stretched," so I suspect it's about field manipulation and electrodynamics, something humans have very little understanding of. The many recorded instances of UAPs in the atmosphere show them moving smoothly and effortlessly, possessing instant acceleration, and without giving off any emissions, not even infrared. So they have mastered antigravity which means they have fluent control over EM fields.

I've wondered if the "stretching" I observed is not due to acceleration of matter but stretching of the field surrounding the vessel, such that the field projects between point A and point B, causing the matter inside to move instantaneously between both points. This would be more like an Alcubierre warp drive, wherein the physical ship doesn't accelerate or move whatsoever, but the space-time around it does.

All I know is that if these beings have FTL, then we are completely at their mercy. We are just primitive animals compared to them. The existence of one advanced species means the Fermi Paradox has been solved and that there is therefore likely more than one. And there's nothing we can do about it but hope that some of these species have gained enlightenment and compassion during their evolution and don't want to interfere with us.

If there are ETs it is likely we have caught them in our homo sapient meta Morphing consciousness field(s)..

Means they automatically change to human beings as they land on our rock.