• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nodding on Tramadol

DK-maTTy

Greenlighter
I know its possible to nod on Tramadol because I had some 100mg Slow Release Tablets from India once and I put 2 under my tongue and I was actually nodding! Now I've got some 200mg Capsule's also and I took one and it make me very stimulated in a way, my eyes where wide open and it seemed like a totally different drug! I've done some research and apparently this is what Tramadol feels like.. I find it very strange because I've also had 50mg Tablets Instant Release scripted from a doctor in Australia and swallowing 2 of those put me on my ass! I was not nodding but I felt heavily sedated.

After some experimenting with these 200mg capsules I've put one under my tongue and as horrible as it was I just put up with it, I also mixed it with about 300mg Codeine and I got a very similar feeling to the time I put the 2 Slow Release Tablets under my tongue but far from as strong.. I've also taken these 200mg Caps I have now with 10mg Valium which seemed to take away the stimulating feeling yet far from a nod..

I dont think im game enough to try snorting the Tramadol so im wondering does anyone have any clue as to why a Tramadol in Tablet form seem to effect me totally different to Capsules?

Any suggestions on how I could get the nodding effect like I did with Tablets?

Should putting a Tramadol capsule under my tongue have a stronger effect/kick in harder towards a nod than just swallowing it or is it all the same?

I could up the dosage of Valium to the mix but feel it would be a waste of my Valium because when I put the 2 Slow Release Tablets under my tongue I had not mixed it with anything else yet it was the strongest nod I had ever felt so I feel like a capsule should do the same thing without bring Valium into the mix..

I've got some Doxylamine Sleeping tablets I've read can be thrown into the mix yet I feel doing this will just put me to sleep more or less instead of helping create a enjoyable nod..

Anyone have any info or suggestions?

tramadol is weird like that, you can be stimulated or sedated depending on the dose. I wouldn't suggest putting them under your tongue, for me the best option for sedation was taking 1 50mg pill every 30 min until I reached 150mg.

after about an hour after my last dose I will be calm and sleepy. definitly do not snort tramadol, it's a pro-drug to o-desmethyltramadol which is a stronger opiate then tramadol. first pass metabolism will make it stronger so just swallow them whole on an empty stomach and if possible space the doses out by 30min until you hit your desired dose.

tramadol is weird like that, you can be stimulated or sedated depending on the dose. I wouldn't suggest putting them under your tongue, for me the best option for sedation was taking 1 50mg pill every 30 min until I reached 150mg.

after about an hour after my last dose I will be calm and sleepy. definitly do not snort tramadol, it's a pro-drug to o-desmethyltramadol which is a stronger opiate then tramadol. first pass metabolism will make it stronger so just swallow them whole on an empty stomach and if possible space the doses out by 30min until you hit your desired dose.

Thanks, I've read that taking Tramadol then doing a CWE with codeine a few hours later can feel really great so im going to give that a try, I've never spaced out my dosage really only take a full 200mg or 100mg then another 100 an hour or two later, i'll try doing it in 50mg dosages and see what happens, Thanks for the suggestion :)

I crushed and snorted a 200 mg from the sub-continent and it burned like the bejesus. Never again. Have been taking 3 200mg orally since with mixed results. Concerned about seizures and having to eventually detox. Also have done 1000mg over 24 hours. Symptoms include slurred speech (not good with the wife), extreme fatigue, and light headedness. I should also disclose eating some diazepam like candy.

I do not endorse these volumes. Stick to what forums say is safe.

As for tramadol, I only use as it can be obtained via internet.

I've noticed this about tramadol as well. Some doses act more like a stimulant and some more like a depressant.

I'd be careful with using larger doses of tramadol, I just heard it can be dangerous - it's not a typical opioid like oxycodone or dihydrocodeine. It's a serotonin releaser and reuptake inhibitor of norepinephrine. That means there's a lot of medications and drugs it can't safely be taken with.