Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

No more ordering prescription opiates from online pharmacies after 31st July

Wilson Wilson

Bluelighter
All good things must come to an end...

Here is the PDF from the pharmacy regulator about the new rules:

The TL;DR version is that in order to get an online prescription for opioids after 31st July you need to upload ID and a photo of yourself, you may be required to share a copy of your medical record, a doctor has to approve what medicine you get instead of you just selecting whatever you want, and your GP has to be informed about all of this or they won't supply anything to you.

Basically no reason to use them anymore, better off just trying your GP directly.

Was a fun ride while it lasted. If you use these sites yourself get your orders in before that date. Some have decided it's too much hassle and will stop prescribing opiates altogether. Others will comply with the strict new regulations but again it seems pretty pointless to keep using them after that.

..... And absolutely nobody is going to end up turning to street dealers to score adulterated alternatives to any of these drugs, are they?

Seems like this initiative is just going to be adding even more names to the roll of Casualties of Prohibition.

..... And absolutely nobody is going to end up turning to street dealers to score adulterated alternatives to any of these drugs, are they?

Seems like this initiative is just going to be adding even more names to the roll of Casualties of Prohibition.

Couldn't agree more.

I switched from OTC codeine linctus to online DHC scripts when they made it basically impossible to get codeine linctus.

Now the online DHC scripts are going bye bye my last shot is my GP who thankfully is very nice and understanding and I've gone to them with back pain before so fingers crossed.

If I can't get opioids legally anymore though the black market then becomes my reluctant only choice. I am perfectly happy legally obtaining controlled amounts of codeine/DHC every month but if they won't let me do that it's not like I'm gonna suddenly stop doing opiates and nor is anyone else. For most people H is then the only option. What a great service they're doing moving people up the ladder from codeine to fucking smack.

And even for those like myself who can use the DNM, the prices for codeine/DHC on there are nuts at the moment, plus most of it is likely sourced from those online prescriptions to begin with... so even that route will probably be closed off leaving oxy or H as the only options even for the savvy users who know their way around the onions.

Cheap oxy and H aplenty though so watch us become USA 2.0.

Seriously there's so many "hidden addicts" who use these legal opiates that they're now cracking down on, this will hit a lot of people. Not just us typical druggies I mean normal regular people you'd never suspect of being users. They seem to think they can just sweep this under the carpet by adding restrictions. Nope, dealers around the country are more than happy to take the business I'm sure.

All good things must come to an end...

View attachment 12997

Here is the PDF from the pharmacy regulator about the new rules:

The TL;DR version is that in order to get an online prescription for opioids after 31st July you need to upload ID and a photo of yourself, you may be required to share a copy of your medical record, a doctor has to approve what medicine you get instead of you just selecting whatever you want, and your GP has to be informed about all of this or they won't supply anything to you.

Basically no reason to use them anymore, better off just trying your GP directly.

Was a fun ride while it lasted. If you use these sites yourself get your orders in before that date. Some have decided it's too much hassle and will stop prescribing opiates altogether. Others will comply with the strict new regulations but again it seems pretty pointless to keep using them after that.

Hi, im new to the group, but i have a question about this. I have alqays wondered how/where people order their meds online without a drs script. I live in kentucky, and they have made it near impossible for anyone to get any kind of benzo or opiod even for people who genuinely need them. Ive thought about looking online and just ordering off the internet but i dont really know how to do it or where to even go. I have severe anxiety/depression since my dads recent death, and i have chronic pain due to a severe neck/ back injury. But im a single mom of two kids so i cant just stay in bed.....i have to be able to function. So, can anyone help me? Or maybe guide me in the right direction? Thank you so much!!!

Hi, im new to the group, but i have a question about this. I have alqays wondered how/where people order their meds online without a drs script. I live in kentucky, and they have made it near impossible for anyone to get any kind of benzo or opiod even for people who genuinely need them. Ive thought about looking online and just ordering off the internet but i dont really know how to do it or where to even go. I have severe anxiety/depression since my dads recent death, and i have chronic pain due to a severe neck/ back injury. But im a single mom of two kids so i cant just stay in bed.....i have to be able to function. So, can anyone help me? Or maybe guide me in the right direction? Thank you so much!!!

This comment could qualify as sourcing which is not allowed here. You can't ask where to go to buy drugs.

But this thread is about online pharmacies in the UK. These services employ doctors and pharmacists to check a questionnaire you fill out then sign off on a script and send the meds to you. So it is all legal and above board.

New regulations are now being enforced so these previously lax websites now must be far far stricter if they wish to prescribe opioids, up to the point where it becomes useless to use them because you must give them permission to access your medical records and your regular doctor (GP) will be notified, so you may as well just see your GP directly instead of sending personal medical info to a middleman website. Not to mention you pay for this service. Which again is now rendered practically worthless by these new restrictions.

So it's over even here in the UK, let alone in the US where opioids are now very tightly controlled with your whole epidemic going on. Thank Purdue for that.

I apologize. As i said, im new, so im still learning the "rules". Lol. Although i dont think i was asking anyone where to go to score drugs.....either way i apologize. Medication here in the U.S. has become ridiculously expensive, and for people like myself, who sometimes have to choose between their child eating that day, or my medication, its a no-brainer. But, yes, i do live with chronic debilitating pain, and i have heard that maybe getting some of your meds online from different countries can save you alot of money. Not just controlled meds, but others like my bloodpressure meds, potassiums pills, etc.

I apologize. As i said, im new, so im still learning the "rules". Lol. Although i dont think i was asking anyone where to go to score drugs.....either way i apologize. Medication here in the U.S. has become ridiculously expensive, and for people like myself, who sometimes have to choose between their child eating that day, or my medication, its a no-brainer. But, yes, i do live with chronic debilitating pain, and i have heard that maybe getting some of your meds online from different countries can save you alot of money. Not just controlled meds, but others like my bloodpressure meds, potassiums pills, etc.

Medication prices are indeed very high in the US compared to the rest of the world, and there are sites that sell you pills from India etc, but that's not what this thread was about and we can't point you to those sites as it'd be sourcing. But they won't sell you opioids except maybe tramadol. You won't get even codeine from Indian "online pharmacies" (in quotes because they're not real pharmacies) because opiates are strictly controlled over there. Other drugs like benzos tend to flow pretty freely however. Same with regular uncontrolled medicines like blood pressure meds. But again we can't help you find those sites. Also they are notorious for sending out fake pills.

Something I've heard is common practice for cheap uncontrolled meds in the US though is popping over the border to Mexico. If you want things like blood pressure meds they're much cheaper in Mexico than the US and pharmacists usually sell things over the counter. If not a local doctor can give you prescription cheaply.

No first hand experience with this mind (this is the European and African section, I live in the UK) but I've heard from Americans this is common practice and works well if you want uncontrolled medicines.

If you try to get controlled drugs like opiates though, a Mexican pharmacist may sell to you but you could get in trouble when you cross the boarder back into the US unless you have a US prescription for the medication. I'm also pretty sure they only sell weak stuff these days anyway which even then is hit and miss.

As @Jekyl Anhydride said try the US section, but nowhere on this site can people tell you where to buy drugs, only harm reduction related goods. But if you just want cheap uncontrolled medicines I understand that if you live in the US. But there's simply not much we can do to help. Mexico is probably your best option.

Writing this under the influence of ketamine hope it makes sense...

Didn't think DHC was available at all online (aside from the "deep / dark side").
@BecomingJulie - Yer 100% correct = More people going to gear... :cautious:

Ha, Wilson Wilson on Ket.

We can't tell you where to get any meds new person. I mean some people go south of San Diego to the San Ysidro mexico border crossing then look for the guy with the purple hat and he can get you anything, but no one here's going to tell you that.

Just like India, if you go on alishamba and ask for pradeem he can get you some good benzos, just no oxy or anything better than diphenoxylate, but no one here's going to be able to tell you that either.

You want statins or ace inhibitors, old people stuff, then head to Canada eh, just don't go around back of their pharmacies where all the decent H is being pushed, we just can't share that kinda info on here.

Check out NSADD, just find your city and say you want to go nighthiking, we just can't help you source. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Couldn't agree more.

I switched from OTC codeine linctus to online DHC scripts when they made it basically impossible to get codeine linctus.

Now the online DHC scripts are going bye bye my last shot is my GP who thankfully is very nice and understanding and I've gone to them with back pain before so fingers crossed.

If I can't get opioids legally anymore though the black market then becomes my reluctant only choice. I am perfectly happy legally obtaining controlled amounts of codeine/DHC every month but if they won't let me do that it's not like I'm gonna suddenly stop doing opiates and nor is anyone else. For most people H is then the only option. What a great service they're doing moving people up the ladder from codeine to fucking smack.

And even for those like myself who can use the DNM, the prices for codeine/DHC on there are nuts at the moment, plus most of it is likely sourced from those online prescriptions to begin with... so even that route will probably be closed off leaving oxy or H as the only options even for the savvy users who know their way around the onions.

Cheap oxy and H aplenty though so watch us become USA 2.0.

Seriously there's so many "hidden addicts" who use these legal opiates that they're now cracking down on, this will hit a lot of people. Not just us typical druggies I mean normal regular people you'd never suspect of being users. They seem to think they can just sweep this under the carpet by adding restrictions. Nope, dealers around the country are more than happy to take the business I'm sure.

I know, it's stupid!
Why even stop them prescribing co-codamol and do-dydramol online? They're OTC anyway.
Zopiclone is available on the dark wed at £70 for 300 pills.

Is there no point me asking around my local pharmacies for Codeine Linctus, then?

Is there no point me asking around my local pharmacies for Codeine Linctus, then?

You might get lucky, but it's a lot less likely they'll be able to sell it than it used to be.

Last time a pharmacy sold me codeine linctus it was a "legit" one rather than one of those that knew what they were doing when they sold codeine linctus. I got the stare of death from the mean looking pharmacist but walked out with a bottle of sugar free Care+, the best one imo.

But I can't exactly use that as a regular source.

The pharmacies who used to be happy selling to me weekly no longer can. They cannot order it anymore. They all tell me it has been restricted. When they tried to make orders they got phone calls from the distributors hassling them about it. Now they've just straight up refused to fulfil orders.

I believe them when they tell me this because multiple independent pharmacies have all told me the exact same thing and all stopped stocking it at the exact same time. I sent a few mates in who they've never seen before to check it wasn't just that they've clocked onto me, but it was the same deal with them.

One pharmacy in particular reverted to a policy of ordering only a few bottles a week to try and stay under the radar, the bloke at that pharmacy 100% knew what he was doing and we even talked about it and he told me be careful with this stuff etc, but even he got blocked from buying it soon after.

It is the GPHC, the pharmacy regulator. They are putting enormous pressure on the wholesalers to stop selling it. And sadly it seems to have worked.

Even most websites say out of stock for codeine linctus now, I know only one that still sells it.

I used to be able to do the rounds at my local pharmacies and get 3-4 bottles a week. No chance now.

No idea if it's temporary or not. I am hoping this restriction lifts once the dipshit "lean" hype dies down, but who knows? The pharmacists don't even know. This is coming from the top.

Well would you look at that... not even two days after this news got announced I already just got myself a new 80mg OC plug.

Thanks pharmacy regulators doing a great job keeping the public safe!

That’s so sad to look at, and so nostalgic at the same time! I remember ordering a bunch of codeine phosphates from at least 3 different online pharmacies a month, was so easy but the price you have to pay was high too. Nonetheless, since taken over by OxyContin, l only think of DHC and codeine as a peaceful intro into something more exciting. The new policy will surely hit those like myself a good 1.5 years ago, once so easy to get becomes no longer accessible, this is really disgusting. The big pharma will lose a good amount of profits though, they put the price right up high. Luckily we do have dark markets and good old vendors who will keep supplying the demand for the drug

Hi Shay, Welcome to BL :- )

Since this is European & African Drug Discussion,

You might want to head over to basic-drug-discussion or Other Drugs or north-south-america-drug-discussion. Thing is, no one anywhere on BL can assist you with sourcing meds of any kind aside from Buprenorphine clinics or Harm Reduction supplies like Micron filters or bacteriostatic water vials.
Thanks for the welcome! :) I will check out the other discussion boards you mentioned....thanks!

Ha, Wilson Wilson on Ket.

We can't tell you where to get any meds new person. I mean some people go south of San Diego to the San Ysidro mexico border crossing then look for the guy with the purple hat and he can get you anything, but no one here's going to tell you that.

Just like India, if you go on alishamba and ask for pradeem he can get you some good benzos, just no oxy or anything better than diphenoxylate, but no one here's going to be able to tell you that either.

You want statins or ace inhibitors, old people stuff, then head to Canada eh, just don't go around back of their pharmacies where all the decent H is being pushed, we just can't share that kinda info on here.

Check out NSADD, just find your city and say you want to go nighthiking, we just can't help you source. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
???? Thanks for the "help" guys.....i think?!! ?? I feel like this is part of my "initiation" into the group or something.....lmao

Just placed my last order with the main UK online pharmacy (the one so big they're now sponsoring their local football team to be on the back of the t-shirts!) who approved my order as usual but I got a non-automated, typed out email from a member of the "clinical team" requesting a letter from my GP if I wish to continue with future prescriptions.

It seems they are acting more lax than the pharmacy I quoted in the OP at least for existing customers. No mention of needing to upload ID or access medical records etc. Just need to get a letter from my GP.

This is still a much better solution than their competition and they'll probably keep more legit business than their main competitor who expect their users to upload a lot of personal data, are being far more strict, and are more expensive to boot.

But let's face it, most people use these things precisely because they don't want their GP knowing, so they're still losing a lot of business. Anyone using this to get a their hands on a nice easy supply of codeine or DHC, I am afraid the game is nonetheless over. And if you have a legit need you might as well chat to your GP and avoid paying for the private pharmacies since you need GP approval anyway.

Myself I have my GP appointment coming up, will try to at least keep the DHC coming but aim to get Oramorph. I also have that oxy plug on hand.

If I could still just buy good old codeine linctus off the local dodgy pharmacies I would likely have stuck to it, only chipping on stronger opis now and then. I know this because it's exactly what I did when linctus was readily available. But now I have to get a script anyway, may as well settle for the best, and I'm in a good position without going into details.

P.S. Also interesting to note: the new restrictions put in place by the regulator apply only to internet pharmacies. A regular old private croaker you pay to see in person can still script you any opiates, benzos, stims, practically whatever the fuck you want (within reason... but plenty of said docs would happily give out oxy scripts if you can afford their fees) without telling your NHS GP jack shit. Yet they are only concerned with online services scripting codeine and DHC.

Of course they protect the traditional private docs - MPs and their rich mates use them.

I used to get DHC from online pharmacies around 10 years ago, it was so bloody easy to do. I used it constantly, until tolerance came in, and I had to go to Oxy (which was also piss easy to get online from clearnet forums at the time), until tolerance came in and I had to go to Heroin, until reality set in and I needed Buprenorphine :|

Just placed my last order with the main UK online pharmacy (the one so big they're now sponsoring their local football team to be on the back of the t-shirts!) who approved my order as usual but I got a non-automated, typed out email from a member of the "clinical team" requesting a letter from my GP if I wish to continue with future prescriptions.

It seems they are acting more lax than the pharmacy I quoted in the OP at least for existing customers. No mention of needing to upload ID or access medical records etc. Just need to get a letter from my GP.

This is still a much better solution than their competition and they'll probably keep more legit business than their main competitor who expect their users to upload a lot of personal data, are being far more strict, and are more expensive to boot.

But let's face it, most people use these things precisely because they don't want their GP knowing, so they're still losing a lot of business. Anyone using this to get a their hands on a nice easy supply of codeine or DHC, I am afraid the game is nonetheless over. And if you have a legit need you might as well chat to your GP and avoid paying for the private pharmacies since you need GP approval anyway.

Myself I have my GP appointment coming up, will try to at least keep the DHC coming but aim to get Oramorph. I also have that oxy plug on hand.

If I could still just buy good old codeine linctus off the local dodgy pharmacies I would likely have stuck to it, only chipping on stronger opis now and then. I know this because it's exactly what I did when linctus was readily available. But now I have to get a script anyway, may as well settle for the best, and I'm in a good position without going into details.

P.S. Also interesting to note: the new restrictions put in place by the regulator apply only to internet pharmacies. A regular old private croaker you pay to see in person can still script you any opiates, benzos, stims, practically whatever the fuck you want (within reason... but plenty of said docs would happily give out oxy scripts if you can afford their fees) without telling your NHS GP jack shit. Yet they are only concerned with online services scripting codeine and DHC.

Of course they protect the traditional private docs - MPs and their rich mates use them.

Good luck getting anything stronger than Ibuprofen or Paracetemol from your GP - this isn't America. I have chronic pain and that's all they'll give me. You really need to be referred to a pain specialist to get anything stronger.

btw, the site I told you about in my private message doesn't ask any questions or require doctors letters or anything like that, so it's worth checking out