• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

NMDA antagonists for tolerance, a collection of the evidence and anecdotal reports

Rofl i just opened a marlboro boiled a tea out of it and the GBL euphoria is back for a big part lol

What is the mechanism behind NMDA antagonists increasing your response to these reward inducing drugs? I don't have a clue.

From this day on everyone still taking opiates, amphetamine or benzo's without nmda antagonists and then complaining of tolerance are epic failures.

Who helps the master NMDA antagonist wikipedia article where would be linked to in every fucking mention of tolerance of withdrawals regarding to some sort of addictive drug.

Dont be lazy fuckers, if you can take drugs en enjoy those benefits its time to contribute.

Holy shit, massive g tolerance reversal with 40mg mem and 3 teaspoons of baking soda a day, 3 days in, the baking soda also stops the brainzaps and stuff, seems like too much acidic blood (ghb makes blood more acid too) makes g work bad.

Holy shit, massive g tolerance reversal with 40mg mem and 3 teaspoons of baking soda a day, 3 days in, the baking soda also stops the brainzaps and stuff, seems like too much acidic blood (ghb makes blood more acid too) makes g work bad.

Yes you can have acidosis with extensive use I recall, and feel real sleepy too (I don't know why). You mean that baking soda makes GHB work bad or too much acidic blood? Great tips mate, but I never want to binge again on GBL anyway (autohypnose^^)! Take some B vitamins I you use a lot of G, If you don't know that already hehe! :)

so the thread is very long...Iv read the first few posts but I still have a few questions first I have only access to DXM wich is OTC.

For how long do you have to take the DXM and how much?
and if you stop taking it will the tolerance come back? for example I take it for 2 weeks then stop taking for another 2 weeks will the tolerance be back or is it removed completly? (everything without taking any drugs)

next thing wich interrests me most is that somewhere on the frist page it was mentioned that the hangover produced by amphetamine drugs can be reduced with this NMDA antagonists does anybody have more experinces with this? As Im always so wasted the next day :( (other supllements like vits, fishoil, lipoic acid, 5-htb or tyrosine didnt help me either ) the hangover really stopped me from taking stimulating drugs most of the time... also longer breaks didnt reduce the hangover at all. So i really hope this will maybe help me ^^

so the thread is very long...Iv read the first few posts but I still have a few questions first I have only access to DXM wich is OTC.

For how long do you have to take the DXM and how much?
and if you stop taking it will the tolerance come back? for example I take it for 2 weeks then stop taking for another 2 weeks will the tolerance be back or is it removed completly? (everything without taking any drugs)

next thing wich interrests me most is that somewhere on the frist page it was mentioned that the hangover produced by amphetamine drugs can be reduced with this NMDA antagonists does anybody have more experinces with this? As Im always so wasted the next day :( (other supllements like vits, fishoil, lipoic acid, 5-htb or tyrosine didnt help me either ) the hangover really stopped me from taking stimulating drugs most of the time... also longer breaks didnt reduce the hangover at all. So i really hope this will maybe help me ^^

I quickly answer to you! The tolerance after DXM will stay at the same level (no receptor downregulation after upregulation), but if you take more drug tolerance will come again.

I experienced a great reduction of a methylone come down on memantine. And my tolerance to methylone drop in a niiice way! I didn't try it with amphetamine, but I think so (Other will tell you better than me, I'm not an amphetamine geek hehe). Give a try to piracetam to ease the comedown stim mate (but I think memantine is far better for this purpose, again I didn't try it so it's just speculation, but great results with methylone mephedrone MD and other cathinones, you are less E-tarded with some piracetam).

Oh and medieval, I've done all my memantine but actually enjoy a great GBL euphoria (not extreme but I'm alone so it's a important facter). I think I dosed too much before this time, and was too fucked up sleepy to notice euphoria to come back :) That's funny because I have to take 1,4mL instead of 1,5mL at the begining 2 year ago. Is it possible? (euphoria isn't that good than the begingin anyway) So I will stop to hassle you with my GBL euphoria I swear hehe :D

EDIT: Oh and Torabora try curcumin for speed comedown! And read the all tread dude, you will no lose time ;)

Last edited:
I quickly answer to you! The tolerance after DXM will stay at the same level (no receptor downregulation after upregulation), but if you take more drug tolerance will come again.

This wasn't the case for me. I waited 5 weeks after stopping dxm, which I took for two weeks, before trying molly. I definitely noticed effects from dxm while taking it, but I suspect that whatever tolerance-reversal properties it has, they aren't exactly a "reset". Anyone else find this to be the case?

can you be sure it would have worked any better if you hadn't waited though? Have you tried it again since with less time between?

can you be sure it would have worked any better if you hadn't waited though? Have you tried it again since with less time between?

No, I can't be sure. There are some others that have had success with this, and if I recall correctly, all who were successful with MDMA tolerance reversal used MDMA 2 weeks or sooner after using dxm. There is some safety concern with using the two substances anywhere near eachother...

The half life of dxm is quite short (1.4-3.9h according to wiki) and its metabolite dxo which is still a strong nmda antagonist only has fairly weak serotonin action. So I think two weeks is probably unnesscessary anyway to be honest. Especially since the doses used here are low to begin with. Mdma, however has a much longer half life though so the other way round would be best to wait a while.

but DXM and DXO are also releasers and no SSRI or?

so there should be no danger of a serotonin syndrom at all

2 weeks going strong on 60mg DXM, 200mg Suntheanine, and 2 shots of black espresso to start my day. I am very impressed. I'm a third year medical student on my surgery rotation, which is far and away the most demanding thing I've ever done. I am motivated, can-do, and emotionally stable like never before. I never thought I could muster such calm and such such productivity at once. I don't take anything any asshole doctors say personally, which is something I used to have a real issue with that I couldn't will away.

I am almost certain now I will never touch amphetamine again. This is increased dopamine and serotonin tone the way my body naturally sets it, differentially. Adderall, on the other hand, was turning all the DA neurons in my body up to 11. Why tolerate the shitty comedown and side effects, when I can get enough neurostimulation to improve my life without any side effects!

I also have no taste for alcohol at all on this regimen. I know I will have it socially now and then, but I can honestly say it wouldn't kill me to never have it again.

The only downside I've noticed (especially on my job!) is a MILD memory impairment. But the tolerability of the toil is worth the trade off for sure.

I'm going to try Delsym next week and see if it's better, as a time-released prep with a longer duration, no bromine, and more conversion to DXO.

DXM didn't seem to do it for me.. or maybe i just didn't try hard enough.. but a few days on methoxetamine and my phenibut addiction is gone..

People should try methoxetamine i'm not even jokin it's like a miracle cure to tolerance / addiction of other drugs..

DXM didn't seem to do it for me.. or maybe i just didn't try hard enough.. but a few days on methoxetamine and my phenibut addiction is gone..

People should try methoxetamine i'm not even jokin it's like a miracle cure to tolerance / addiction of other drugs..

I find this as well but the tolerance effect doesn't last. It might make the first GBL session a lot more pleasurable but if I then start doing it on consecutive days my tolerance goes right up again. My body isn't stupid! Worst luck. Tolerance is such a bitch.

I actually really enjoy the MXE experience as well. The afterglow does make me a little bit manic though, not sure why. But totally free of OCD, depression and my focus is incredibly enhanced. I have read of people becoming tolerant to MXE as well over at DMT Nexus. They were taking it for at least a year maybe a few times per week at reasonable doses so I suppose that just the same as any drug tolerance will eventually catch up.

The magic of GBL will never be the same and I think it will eventually get to the point where it becomes even pointless taking it.

I now take 5mg of MXE every other day and I do GBL every week or so. This seems to be ok for now but it isn't anything mind blowing.

Could you elaborate a bit please?

Thank you:)

Been using mxe myself but didnt give it enough time to conclude on its effectiveness, and then stopped using it as i didnt have any positive experience behind it and went to other stuff when i was at times i needed the tolerance prevention.

I find this as well but the tolerance effect doesn't last. It might make the first GBL session a lot more pleasurable but if I then start doing it on consecutive days my tolerance goes right up again. My body isn't stupid! Worst luck. Tolerance is such a bitch.

I actually really enjoy the MXE experience as well. The afterglow does make me a little bit manic though, not sure why. But totally free of OCD, depression and my focus is incredibly enhanced. I have read of people becoming tolerant to MXE as well over at DMT Nexus. They were taking it for at least a year maybe a few times per week at reasonable doses so I suppose that just the same as any drug tolerance will eventually catch up.

The magic of GBL will never be the same and I think it will eventually get to the point where it becomes even pointless taking it.

I now take 5mg of MXE every other day and I do GBL every week or so. This seems to be ok for now but it isn't anything mind blowing.
Interesting, do you have experience with memantine or dxm for tolerance prevention?

Could you elaborate a bit please?

Thank you:)

Been using mxe myself but didnt give it enough time to conclude on its effectiveness, and then stopped using it as i didnt have any positive experience behind it and went to other stuff when i was at times i needed the tolerance prevention.

I think i may have been a bit premature on the assumtion my phenibut addiction had gone..

I went a couple days here and there without it without much problems using a small dose of MXE in the morning and then a couple more in the afternoon / evenin (during phenibut use and on those days without)..

I think it's back now though (dosed phenibut friday and saturday).. Sunday was fine, yesterday was fine but this mornin i was feelin pretty ill and a bit :(.. the same kinda depression phenibut withdrawals bring.. But to be honest i would have been feeling alot worse alot quicker without MXE..

I've run out of MXE now and never really went long enough without phenibut to be certain.. but i'm pretty sure it's worked really well in lowering my tolerance enough to come off of phenibut without much problems..

I've taken 2 grammes of phenibut and a line of MXE this mornin btw.