View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Nitrous Oxide, the "Wah Wahs" up and vanished on me

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
So I have been using Nitrous Oxide basically daily for some months. Maybe 6 months or so more or less daily. Anywhere from 24-100 chargers.
On top of that I use other dissociatives pretty regularly. At least a few times a week, mainly PCP analogues. So my dissociative tolerance is pretty darn high

Anyways, anyone else have the wah wahs up and leave them unexpectedly? Was using them for some months as I said, but without the "wah wahs" it just boring. Where'd they go?
Anyone have any idea why that might happen?

Hmmm, well if you know for a fact that you are using quality nitrous chargers then the next thing to guess would be to try taking a break for a week or two, then try them again.
Never had them just up and leave, I did however start having massive headaches & migraines after going through a case & a half of whippits in a few days time. The headaches got so severe that instead of hearing the whawhas I would experience excruciating pain in my head.

Went away seemingly permanently for me, with months long breaks. Do you do a lot of K? I only did nitrous daily for 2 weeks at most ever. I thought maybe some experimental nootropic damaged my brain and made me immune.

Ah yeah must be the other dissos.

Hmmm, well if you know for a fact that you are using quality nitrous chargers then the next thing to guess would be to try taking a break for a week or two, then try them again.
Never had them just up and leave, I did however start having massive headaches & migraines after going through a case & a half of whippits in a few days time. The headaches got so severe that instead of hearing the whawhas I would experience excruciating pain in my head.
I typically buy Whip it brand whip its, bit will occasionally go for the Erotica brand because they are usually cheaper. It's interesting that you were getting headaches. Did you make sure to get enough oxygen?

Anyways,

I usually get Whip It brand which I find to be the highest quality. Though I occasionally get the Erotica brand because they're cheaper. Oh well. The nitrous is hurting my wallet and I'm sure mental state.

I will be entering an outpatient program for nitrous, benzos, kratom, coke and other dissociatives. Time to give recovery another shot.

Sucks that my wah wahs went away for my last hoorah

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
Hey there,
Yeah there is the chance that my brain wasn't getting enough oxygen.
Yeah man, nitrous will eat a hole in your pocket book. especially when you are going through that many chargers at a time. I really don't know many people that would get cases among cases of nitrous just to inhale the shit, unless you might have a issue with them lol. Which I can relate because there goes my tax refund.
I think doing the outpatient program would be great for you. If anything then you can use that time to take a nice long break from doing nitrous.
Also, when you find some time and if you are feeling some type of way like sad, or not well(mentally) then come over to The Dark Side. Which you already know I'm sure, but there you can discuss with others that might have dealt with the same issue.|
I had fixed the multi-quote issue, so no worries there:)

Be careful, i know several People who got Long lasting nerve issues from n20 abuse.

Its def not benign when doing often, even with b12 supps you are playing with fire.

I typically buy Whip it brand whip its, bit will occasionally go for the Erotica brand because they are usually cheaper.

I'd avoid the Erotica brand or any nitrous oxide chargers that say they were made in Asia (I think Erotica brand are made in Taiwan if i recall correctly).

As far as the "wah wahs", that stops happening pretty quickly and never really returns.

I once had a 72-100 cartridge a day "habit" for a while, I wonder what that did to me in the long run. Im not a big dissociative fan but nitrous oxide is both a dissociative, opioid and has GABAergic activity at the benzodiazepine binding site. I really abused it for the latter two properties.

I am currently doing my last hoorah whit the Nitrous. Going into detox for opioid and benzo withdrawal . Going in the day after tomorrow. I think the wah wahs came back. Been using it with 3-FL-PCP recently. They synergize very well. I find some of the effects from 3-FL-Pcp to be surprisingly similar to one another in effects, but I'll save that information in the Small and Handy 3-FL-PCP thread. The wah wahs come and go it seems.

Best wishes in detox SuperPsych. Keep us posted.

So if the wah wahs go away what else is there? I always atrributed the wah wah to some form of osculating two opposites on/off, in/out/, one/many/ etc...

Hard to believe the wah wah can be burned out. I wonder what kind of tolerance that is?

i still haven't heard from anyone but myself who permenantly lost effect to nitrous, let me know if it never comes back

They don't do anywhere as near as mu h as they used to for me since my disso tolerance became such a monstrosity.
When they were legal here a few of us would chip in and order 5,000 at a time and i could quite happily go through 1,000 a week to myself while binging k.
Used to be my fav combo k and nitrous, but 'something' changed over the years. I dont trip out at all, they used to be really psychedelic but now i just get fuck all headrush from a single and end up having a little miniature fit on a double so its pretty pointless me even bothering with them....the best way is for me to chain-do lots of singles in a row to achieve that long lasting rush/buzz then maybe after 5 or so i might get the wahs or trip a little.

Wish id never abused them oh wait whats that yeah fuck off hindsight you and tolerance can leave the thread please 🖕😂 🖕