Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Nitrous Oxide) -- Experienced: The Chair Beat Me Up!! Honestly WTF

Dusk

Bluelighter
Okay so I wanna get this out while its fresh especially since it's the strangest shit to happen or else it will fade into oblivion like most other nos trips do.

Background::

active cannabis smoker (most days)
casual nos user (weekly)

cannabis + nos user (rare-monthly)

Been using nos since about february.. before then it wasn't easily accessible.

Setting::

Worked all day, got home and smoked a small bowlpack while I listened to music and surf the web.

I open the 24 pack of carts I picked up on my way home from work. (My way of treating myself for working 12 hours)

At this point my weed high is still very there but im not the initial stoned after first smoking.

I pound 3 carts down pretty quick but don't hold any of them in for too long.

I continue doing them while I listen to death cab and read about crop circles.

Continuing with the nos beginning to feel more and more 'in-tune' with the Nitrous world and it's patterns flowing around me, I lose attention and begin floating in bliss.

I take one more cart to seal the deal.
I'll hold this one in good and long too.

BLAST OFF #1 --

Feeling myself open up.. my perception and awareness increasing 10fold.. 100fold.. 1000fold

simultaneously

I could see an image of myself floating in space, my chakras lining up and millions more above my head and ever increasing.

I felt I had it all.. I felt I understood all.
I could hardly believe I figured it all out.

With most full blown nos trips I feel nitrous guides or inhabitants sometimes talking to me or watching. They communicated to me that I was a stoner.
With that my awareness decreased to that of a stoner.
I chuckled as I thought it funny that the stoner figured everything out.

With this I returned to reality.

I felt an urge to return, like they wanted me to come back, inviting me.

I load up another and down the cart, holding it too in.

BLAST OFF #2 --
This ones a bit fuzzier until I startin coming to it, even then it's hard to grasp all the details.

Back to super awareness and full immersion in the Nitrous world yet still feeling like the 'stoner'.
A presence throws me a cartridge as he greets me as 'the stoner' back to their world.

I reach out to grab the cart but it bounces off my hand and onto the floor.
At this point I'm in my room, or at the time what I thought was my room. It was very similar, though not exact to recall now.

Sitting on the ground to grab the dropped cart I hear the nos inhabitants laughing because 'the stoner would drop it'

I thought this was funny until attempting to grab the dropped cart and the chair begins moving, blocking the way.

It moves past and I reach for the cart again, the chair quickly darts in the way, blocking my hand.

This continues for awhile until I am fed with their little 'game' they're playing on me.

I begin to get aggressive, blocking the chair from moving while trying to grab cart. The chair begins hitting me, flying at me and smashing my elbow to my forearm while I grabbed for the stray nos cart.

I'm bleeding. I'm conscious. I'm still bleeding. What the fuck happened?
Chair over-turned. Blanket on ground, bed blanket messed up. Chair that was hitting me bit out of place.

Strange scratches all over my buddy. 2 on my chest. bunch on my left and right forearms. my shoulders. some on my hands.
They were red and raised. Almost reminding me of crop circles but I was just reading about them.

No blood on my nails.
No blood on the chair. Some blood on the floor.
Scab broke open on elbow, whole scab is missing.

I wish I still had my old digital camera because I was treating this thing like a crime scene.

I'm a non violent guy, hell I've never even been in a fight.
I obviously passed out but and most likely hit my elbow busting the scab open but that couldn't account for all my injury.

I wish I could grasp more but nos is so fleeting.

Thoughts?
Anyone have anything similar to what happened to me?

Yes sir I'm loving this report. Reading while pleasantly euphoric makes me able to relate! Nitrous is just so crazy putting it into words is like trying to write a novel in 3 days...difficult. The title of this report made me smile and made me want to come in and read. Glad I did..thanks for this fun report.

This report brings me =D
NOS brings me =D

I love the stuff.
Its best combined with psychedelics imo, maybe next time try it with LSD or shrooms.

:D