• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Nitrous Oxide) - Experienced - Life Changing Problems

Nitrous is not only always amazing, its just everything about the ritual. The memories of past nitrous experiences, the build up of that "pattern" or patterns. the way you can do 10 bulbs in a row and screw them into the syphon using completely lightning fast accurate ninja skills.. the hissssss that even starts a memory psychois and hypnotism.. the taste.. the seizure/black out..

One bulb on DXM or Ketamine is all you really need to kick it right in.. you pretty much forget about bulbs once you've had one or two unlike when sober, stoned or tripping or on MDXX.. you just keep having ten's in a row until you are out.

The knowing on it is pretty scary sometimes. especially when you're doing it with someone else and you accidently read each others thoughts through vibrations and very small patterns someone sober would not notice. I always found it to be some type of learning state drug. Like you're building another you inside of you. Your first bulbs are your birth of this alternate you. And it progresses and progresses.. normally into something intelligent matematically, but not verbally or physically, which SUCKS. And normally this alternate you is totally frigging insane.

and btw Merry Prankster, if you ever wrote 40 pages I would gladly read all of them and give it my best effort to keep an open mind...shoot Id read 1000 pages! You are a very talented writer and if anyone can get close to providing proof my bet's on you

Thank you!! It's people like you that have really inspired me to make the effort to write about this stuff. It's really motivation to have people that actually *want* to read my posts - despite the length of some of them.

TMP

Nitrous is not only always amazing, its just everything about the ritual. The memories of past nitrous experiences, the build up of that "pattern" or patterns. the way you can do 10 bulbs in a row and screw them into the syphon using completely lightning fast accurate ninja skills.. the hissssss that even starts a memory psychois and hypnotism.. the taste.. the seizure/black out..

One bulb on DXM or Ketamine is all you really need to kick it right in.. you pretty much forget about bulbs once you've had one or two unlike when sober, stoned or tripping or on MDXX.. you just keep having ten's in a row until you are out.

The knowing on it is pretty scary sometimes. especially when you're doing it with someone else and you accidently read each others thoughts through vibrations and very small patterns someone sober would not notice. I always found it to be some type of learning state drug. Like you're building another you inside of you. Your first bulbs are your birth of this alternate you. And it progresses and progresses.. normally into something intelligent matematically, but not verbally or physically, which SUCKS. And normally this alternate you is totally frigging insane.

Beautiful! You really nailed an aspect of it that is absolutely huge, in just a couple of short paragraphs. It's funny - trying to convince someone of the validity of what you just wrote here would be really hard - but having experienced this many, many, many, many, many, many times, recognizing the truth of it is simple. Pattern recognition is a huge factor in understanding the experience.

When I failed to be able to provide some tangible proof to validate the essence of the Nitrous experience, I found myself getting stuck. I wanted to move on with the theoretical constructs in an attempt tp contextualize the experience, but often it meant taking a 'leap of faith' - believeing - or accepting as a given belief or an aspect or group of beliefs - something that I could not 'prove' even to myself.

When faced with an aspect of 'faith' it always came down to patterns, and the reliable repetition of those patterns across the specific Nitrous experience - but more importantly, across multiple experiences. I would find that a group of thoughts would manifest themselves in the same way, every time that I did Nitrous, always leading to the same conclusions, often by a slightly different route.

There are things on Nitrous that I just take as 'given'. If I get hung up on the thought or an attempt to validate it, I can lose my train - so I allow myself to be temporarily "off the leash". If in order to construct a logical argument, I need to allow myself a little leeway on the plea of 'temporary insanity' - I'm OK with that. Once I have concluded the thought, or group of thoughts, I can reflect upon it, add more weight to it's recurrance, eventually either dismissing it as erroneous, or embracing it as a personal truth - one that I can work with and which holds constant in my own psycho-spiritual realm - but which would quite possibly not stand up to the scrutiny of the scientific method. I find that this way, I can expand on my personal philosophy, and can establish a set of rules and truths which allow me to further explore a world of impossibilities without the paradox of it rendering rational reason redundant.

I have to ;augh when I think of the early days, in whicfh it took the full might of my psychedelic experience and concentration, simply to change *one* of the bulbs while actively high on Nitrous. In the years that followed I developed hand action that put me in a class with Billy the Kid - fastest whippit in the west.

TMP

wow great read man... was so good to see that someone has had similar experiences to me. i've had a few wild high dose lsd experiences, that led to my death(mayan day out of time, i was convinced that the party was the end of the world party, i was told by the spirits/god and also by everyone around me that i was dying/already dead), and eventually my rebirthing as the christ consciousness a few years later(after sharing the same consciousness as my girlfriend, i came out of the experience believing that i was the messiah, in fact, everyone was the messiah, and that for human kind to evolve further, we needed to devolve and get rid of what was holding us back, our clothes... needless to say, nakedness follwed). however i was never fully able to understand or grasp what had happened to me in those trips, i only had a slight understanding of what went on.

it wasn't until i fully started to get back into nitrous again after a few years off, and started to combine it again with acid, that i began to understand and *remember* what had happened to me in my previous trips. in the few moments(which felt like hours) that i was in the gascid realms, i was told what had happened, why it had happened and what lessons i was meant to take from it. hehe and then i too went down the same path as you, doing nitrous daily and combining it with acid, and then to the point of just doing nitrous on it's own, constantly, trying to understand more about the universe. i too also started holding my breath(balloons are nasty and when used constantly, lead to throat infections) on it for minutes at a time, trying to get as much out of it as i could. i think my worst period was going through 5 cases(36 boxes per case) in just over a week. it wasn't until my girlfriend stepped in, that i realised that i was not using it as a tool to learn anymore, i was using it to feed my addiction. and it was an addiction that was just as hard to kick as any other i have had!!

luckily i never got to the stage that you got, and have managed to get a grip on it. i still use it, but only for what i believe is it's intended purpose. i have been told and seen many things while under the influence of lsd and nitrous... and i fully understand what i have been told, but i am not able to get it across to anyone in any form that would make sense, so i do not even bother explaining it anymore. i now just sit back, knowing that the key is there!!

altho for me... i think my best ever combination, was combining dmt and nitrous, whilst on a high dose of lsd. i've done this a few times. pack the cone of dmt, and load 2-3 chargers. fully inhale all of the dmt in one clean hit, hold it in your lungs, and then exhale. before breathing in any oxygen, hit back the nitrous until it is finished. let me just say...... WOW 8o beyond explanation, i seriously have no words to describe what happened, apart from to say that i cried because what i saw was soooo beautiful!!

hehe so it was great to read your story and finally know that someone else has experienced what i experienced(even down to the bad trips that lead to your addiction), that i am not actually all that crazy for believing that there is so much more to nitrous and lsd than i think most people will ever know!!

WoW Brother!!!

This entire post could have been written by me. One of the things I find sad is that back when I was doing what I was doing, there was no BlueLight or even Internet. I so desperately wanted to *share* what I had discovered. I believed in the validity absolutely, but I was so afraid of what people might think if I told them what I was doing. I had discovered paradise - heaven on earth - what was for me, the most perfect the *ultimate* experience.

I can split the aspects of what Nitrous means to me across multiple domains - the full spectrum - from psycho-pharmacology to psycho-spirituality - with everything warm and human in between. But when communicating about it, I have always temded to shy away from talking about matters spiritual, and attempyed to stick in the scientific realm.

But your mention of your Gascid use - and also your DMT experiencesmake me willing to be a little more open. I have tended to stick more to the realm of science as it is a lot more rational, and requires little or no faith.

I would have to say that for me, my Nitrous, and especially Gascid use have, over the decades that I have used it, always been profoundly spiritual. I do not like to use words like "God" - I do not like making explicit spiritual connections in regards to any drugs - psychedelic or otherwise. In fact I struggled with it for many years - my faith and my reason at odds with one another - and what's all this faith crap anyway?

I intend to do my very best to pull whatever I can from my Gascid experiences and to try to describe some of them here in Bluelight, but I will be sticking as close to science as I can. Spirituality is subjective and exists within ones own interpretation. And while it may be of paramount importance to the individual, I am not into promoting religion - the opposite in fact. I had to chuckle at your self-purported Messianic phase - all Hail Sonic_Reality.

But I am going to summarize some things - and I am not going to come back to them. My spirituality, my 'religion' is of absolute paramount importance in my life. It's absolutely *huge*. And LSD and Nitrous Oxide are the sacraments of my spirituality. And as it is impossible to 'prove' spirituality, or the existence of a 'God' of any kind. And it's moot - as it is purely a personal matter.

Even now, I struggle to write the words that follow, because I am loathe to speak them, but no matter how much my rational mind wants to deny it, I have experienced things that I *cannot quantify in terms of reason - yet which I cannot deny. I have seen 'God' - I have been God. I have made love with 'God'. My faith in the Divine is absolute. The scientist and spiritualist in me struggled - at odds with one another for over a decade. In the end I could neither prove, nor disprove my subjective experiences, and in order to end the battle I chose to accept my faith as my being at odds with it was holding up my scientific exploration. And in the end - it's harmless. If it turns out I am wrong, and that my subjective experiences were after all, simple hallucinations - then no harm done - they were thoroughly enjoyable.

Perhaps I am wrong, but I am guessing from the zeal with which you write, that you might have had similar experiences. Have you sat at the throttle of absolute power and felt the universe to be entirely under your control - have you bathed in the omnipotence that comes from being the entire universe. Have you sat down with the almighty, trading stories and having fun. Have you experienced the humility of being the opposite - of seeing yourself as being the most insignificant speck of nothingness.

I guess in the Gascid Realm I am a devout disciple - but I have no need to explain it or justify it. I put it out here, just so you know. Gacid is Holy to me. It forms a foundation of my personal faith. But I have no need for validation from others - and I have no need nor desire to convert anyone else.

I mention this only because I thinkn that if you have not experienced what I have experienced, then you have at least the capability to imagine it.

It was really nice to read your writing, You share in common with me something that I share with almost no-one on the planet - something that has been of the most important stuff in my life - yet something which I have barely ever even spoken about.

LIke you - I reached a point of accepting that I knew what I knew - but I stopped even trying to define. I stopped trying to write it all down - and knew that I would remember it if the need ever arose. Having found some people that are capable of the understanding', I will at least be giving it a shot.

Thanks for sharing.

TMP

i have had interconnected acid and nitrous experiences with my partner, where we both went on the exact same journey, and came out learning the exact same thing(to the point of finishing each others sentences when explaining it to each other). plus so so much more!! hehe all a mish mash of experiences, but there is so much more to each of them than what i just said. but to explain it to anyone, it is almost like i would have to learn another language to properly explain the things that have happened!

!

Interesting that you had this experience with your partner. I was not able to get either of my wives at the time to take the journey with me - although they both did try it (and found it too overwhelming).

But I had a girlfriend for a few years with whom I was totally connected - we did DMT together as well as Gascid. One of the Gascid experiences was very interesting, as we shared the same 'vision' (hallucination, if you will). We were both really high, and both experienced being somewhere else, and there were children playing. When we described it - we found that we were in the same place. I think that this was likely telepathy, as I find Nitrous to be extremely powerful telepathically - and I've had a number of absolute telepathic experiences - specifically with this girlfriend. There were times on Gascid when I would hear her say things in her head before she said them out loud - I could actually hear her thoughts as she thought them - and then heard them again as she said them out loud. Curiously, the voice that I hard was slightly different to he spoken voice.

I think one thing worth mentioning - if I haven;t already - is that For me Nitrous and Yoga are seriously connected. I use Nitrous as a tool for Yoga, and as each Nitrous (Gascid) session unfolds - it unfolds to a fairly specific Yoga routine, and the flow of mental/psychological/emotional phases that I go through make up a 'form' - kind of like a Kata in Karate.

I don;t know how to express this stuff either - although I did spend a long, long time trying. I still have many of my notes and video diaries.

I would really enjoy trying to maybe stimulate one another's memories, as you seem to be into it in much the way I am. You should know by now that you can say anything without concern that it would be received the wrong way. I applaud any attempt to descibe Gascid or Nitrous. I believe that it is possible that we have experienced a great number of similar experiences, we have the potential for forming a yardstick - a reference that we could use to compare notes. One of the toughest things about expressing the Nitrous experience is having no frame of reference - nothign to compare it to. Maybe you want to start a separate thread - or communicate through the PMB - I am open to suggestions. I'd really like the chance to talk with someone else about this stuff. The real drag is that I have not been able to get Nitrous for a few years, and my memories really need stimulating.

I'm open to suggestions. It's hard to find the time to write, though, and I am also trying to work on a book. Part of it will be a series of trip reports - aand I am working on two of them (first draft almost done) - one pertaining to my first DMT experiences, and the other to do with Performing music on LSD.

I look forward to your future posts.

TMP

WoW Brother!!!

This entire post could have been written by me. One of the things I find sad is that back when I was doing what I was doing, there was no BlueLight or even Internet. I so desperately wanted to *share* what I had discovered. I believed in the validity absolutely, but I was so afraid of what people might think if I told them what I was doing.

I can only imagine, discussing this to actually make sense seemed to be mechanically designed to be highly problematic to impossible to describe as my perspective, even to those around me who were also trying nitrous and psychedelic combinations for prolonged periods.

I had seen your thread before I seriously got into all of that along with BL as a whole, I had also been using other lone psychedelics for years in big doses, but jeez, putting together what happens and what doesn't every time was so much... I can't imagine that with no serious references to this simple molecule even being around on the topic.

I remember when I first started doing a lot of nitrous.. a friend and I started going up "levels" we called them.

Level One was just the pass out / muscle contraction/seizure stage where you lose consciousness and talk to something that isnt there or see and hear a bunch of people that are listening and watching you that arent there, right in the room you are in. And you always feel like someone is messing with you

Level Two was the purple dot matrix grid pattern network.. these purple dots would start from a green and red pattern of dots and spinning circles (i called them the flower of life lol) and align themselves into some sort of mathetmatical pattern linked to your surroundings and your internal thought process and what seemed like an external consciousness, yours, or shared.

Level three was when all those purple dots would tart spinning around in 1000 layers of paralax and you're spinning through a worm hole and arrive at some type of alien place which was a total hallucintion, a lot like a K hole. but in reality you just don't know you're squinting your eyes and only seeing a tiny bit of light through while sitting in the dark and your mind is making up the rest of the room you're in from your subconscious.. I would always goto an egyptian type building or roman buildings with these big pillars and stairs.

Level 4 is revisiting a past nitrous memory, but BEING in that memory and feeling like you're in control of your motor actons but its just an exact re-enactment of what youve done maybe half a year ago. for example once this happened was after a rave I had munched some PMA+ MDMA pills (yellow stars 05-ish) and some R-MDA. We were getting stoned in a Ford Falcon in some suburban street at about 5.30am. I had a few bulbs in a row and m vision went totally black and i was consumed by intense psychedelic rainbow colours, heading down a tunnel. then I land inside a memory of me inside a Holden Commadore car (my other friends) in a park that is 100km+ away... My friend of the current has dissapeared from the drivers seat. I was touching th steat and his body wasnt there and I could feel the other cars empty drivers seat. The stereo ha changed into the other ca from another memory, and so had everything else. then I look outside and its getting pretty early in the morning and I see a table that belongs to this park that is 100km away, which I KNEW i was in.. somehow..

To prove to myself and my friend in the back I was transported back in time (i know.. delusional right) i jumped out of the car and ran towards the table to slam my palms on it over and over saying IM IN THE PARK IM IN THE PARK!!.. The I came to on my feet and I was hitting the air (which seconds ago felt like a real solid object) in he middle of the road with some 80 year old man staring at me from the driveway of his house..... these kind of trips happened a few times but I can never get back to them now as I simply just try to screw in a new bulb cartridge and while doing so lose concentration that I am trying to hold my breath!.. Now I need someone to feed me them, but me and my friend who did them the most like to mess with each other to make our trips more intense. By doing things like when feeding each other 5 bulbs in a row, steal one and mis count the 3rd one, but while theyre bulbing out having a bit of a spaz. place it near them somewhere and when they stop having some sort of paranoid deluded drug induced spiritual seizure (yeah sounds real mature hey??) Then the other person will ask "wait did i have 4 or 5?", then you just pretend to be "caught" and bring up another subject or whistle or make a noise.. building the tension until some sort of subconscious argument and forced faces were done to each other for a pack of bulbs.. then say to the other person oh by the way u dropped a bulb.. its down there near that lounge.
It was always done to make the experiments different.. not to actually steal or anything.. with dissociatives there is no equal ego like LSD. There are times when you are just forced to think you have travelled further than the other person, or times when you feel they know something about you or your trips and are "above" in the game... Then again i think me and my friend are just messed up in the head.. because the way we get messy and want to travel right into insanity, no one understands, and 99.9% of people that would get into those states we "achieved" would never ever want to go back there again, but we wanted to every weekend even though it was scary territory.

Anyway after a little while we stopped counting levels because we realised it was infinite and the game of nitrous can never be completed because its memory loss which your brain would always make up the holes in the memory of the experience, it was just really hard to know if it did them in real time, or more like a dream you have a bit of memory of but your mind makes up the gaps when youre awake (but it all still melds together and seems right).

now im just talking crap though....
i couldnt begin to write the insanity nitrous put me through.
the ups the downs, the personalities the different realities.. its not a trip, you dont trip from nitrous or ketamine.. its an absolute rollercoaster adventjah!

I remember when I first started doing a lot of nitrous.. a friend and I started going up "levels" we called them.

Hey - great start! Nopipesfw mentioned the absolute lack of any kind of definitive reference for the Nitrous state, and it's true. WHile Nitrous is one of the oldest mind altering molecules known to man (it was around in the 1800's), and yet it probably has the least information written on it of all psyychedelics or dissociatives - for obvious reasons.

Unfortunately the Nitrous that I ordered online was not the real thing - I was so pissed off. The problem is that despite the fact that I have been doing Nitrous and Gascid for 30 years, I still need to get Nitrous if I want to remember the bulk of it.

However, I think that if we continue to communicate on this, we have a real possibility here to do something. Your mention of the 'Levels' is for sure one of the most findamental aspects of the experiencs, and I certainly have a lot tpo add on that front. A few other things you said sparked memories of my own as well, and I am sure that when I write a response, some of what I say will spark your memories too. This way, perhaps as more people contribute, we can come up with a 'collective consciousness' refernce - and the really good thing about this is that this way we only get the common denomenators - we can extract a lot of the ersonal individual responses that are not things that can be descibed as universal effects. I find this really exciting - and will respond to this post shortly.

I have - through using a sort of scientific method of sorts, also found many other things that may or may not be real. These are conclusions (or theories) that I have come to after years of having the same thing happen over and over, and over the years and different scenarios in which I did it, come up with a number of hypotheses on the subject. Much of it is based in science - (gravity, light, other universal forces), but there tends to always be a psychological of metaphysical side to it that while seemingly unrelated, have turned up together too many times for me to dismiss. I find that on Nitrous/Gascid the universe can reveal itself to you in comparatively extremely simple terms, and that these 'explanations' tend to be formulae that explain not only about individual facets, but also other things (like the algorythm covering the emergence and evolution of DNA might be the same algorhythm that explains sight - and how photons morph into rocognizable patterns that enable us to walk around without bumping into things.

One thing that is *HUGE* about the Nitrous experience is Sound. I find Nitrous is to SOund as LSD is to Sight. And I have studied this hugely and find that on Nitrous, as on Ketamine, I got to a point where I could both hear and control my brain waves. This all linked into my hypnosis experiements on Nitrous, as I was able to use this ability to hear and control my braionwaves to induce very specific levels of trance.

The ste and setting for almost all of my Nitrous/Gascid use has been Yoga (extending into dance (at least using LSD in combination, as it keeps your consciousness above the deep sunconscious Nitrous state.

I've also found Nitrous to be an amazing psychological drug - and the stuff that comes to mind is not random - there are patterns in the thoughts, about which I have several theories. I have learned so much about myself through the experiences, and have had the ability to recall many lost childhood memories and incidents.

I have also had the subjective experience of living past lives (although I am wary about making such statements as they are insubstantial, and purely personal. But they have felt very real, and have happened many times. I remember being killed many times, and remembered my death. In these experience, I have very distinct memories of being killed by a sword stuck through my back - coming out of my chest. The locations are always consistent. I also have recalled, very clearly and many time, both my own birth (I find the Nitrous experience to be a birth/death experience a lot) - and I have recalled giving birth many time - which if true, would indicate that our eternal soul (if you believe in one) has no gender.

I also recall - on the Soul front - of many times encountering my 'Father'. But this father was not my earthly dad, nor was it me I have concluded. It seems more to be the original spirit that has travelled down with DNA through the many generations fo my ancestry - let's call it the common seed that was in all of us. It has seemed to me that I have developed an actual relationship with this 'being'.

I have also had many experiences in which I have encountered other separate entities to myself (something like the DMT entities, but somewhat more subtle). One in particular was around a lot - and was, in my own mind, my 'Guru' - and it taught me menay things in life - usually related to being a better person than I was - a sort of Spiritual Guide.

I have encountered other 'beings' - some of which seem to occupy a higher position in the hierarchy of the spirit realm. Every so often, I have been honoured to be in the presence of what I could only describe as 'God' - but not some vague inexplicable Christian version of God - but something that was most definitely conprehensible - and from which I always felt an absolute and eternal and powerful Love.

Then at times on my journeys, at the end of a 'Level' I have actually become this 'God' - as in been at the helm - occupied the top position of the hierarchy of eternity. The phrase "Everyone gets a turn to be at the helm' made sense to me - like we are all part of it - and at different times we can get closer to the 'core' of the conscioiusness of the universe. I have come to believe that this kind of meditation allows us to be more than we are at any time - indicatin that there is no linear or temporal journey for the spirit - but rather how close we are to the heart of the universe at any given time - and that Spiritual 'completion' is not a destination, but rather a path that we walk. How broad that p[ath in depends on where we are at the moment.

All of this psycho-spiritual stuff is not something that I can in any way validate - and I will try to avoid mentioning in most of what I write on the subject. But here are times when it will be too closely connected to the experience to completely ignore. Just please don;t take me too seriously when I mention it - it's more in an effort to decribe an experience that to promote a belief. Subjective, at the time, the words that I use to try and describe something manifest themselves in this fashion - the only way to convey any kind of vaguely accurate concept. I am not delusional, and while I may accept some of my beliefs as being real, I always accept that I could be wrong. The only way to have any reinforcement in this area is if there are more of us who have had common experiences - and who would use the same words to describe it.

Anyway - thanks - really for making the effort. If anyone knows how hard the expression of the Nitrous realm is, it's me - as I actively tried for over 20 years. I still have a lot of my Nitrous/Gascid notes in storage somewhere - and I will do my best to find them, and posst any of the stuff that seems to make sense.

I'll respond to some specifics in my next posts.

Peace,

TMP

If the books at my school were this interesting i would have straight A's.
I really wish there was something they could do about your pain.
Good luck man,

- StonedNative

Have you not had luck with any brand of nitrous oxide recently TMP?

Local headshops? creamright? Those are my two main sources and I have tried all of the modern brands that I can and from what I understand they should contain more ppm of n2o than medical grade nitrous oxide would have even with a pretty considerable amount of impurities present.

With a nice nitrous gun and a case, two or three consecutive lungs tends to pass me out, I have found it to be much more of a rush than dentist nitrous. (My wisdom teeth are coming out on friday, lol, I'm going to be getting a similar dose as to my first time at the dentist for such in middle school, I can't wait to see if it will still floor me the way they like to!)

Have you not had luck with any brand of nitrous oxide recently TMP?

Local headshops? creamright? Those are my two main sources and I have tried all of the modern brands that I can and from what I understand they should contain more ppm of n2o than medical grade nitrous oxide would have even with a pretty considerable amount of impurities present.

With a nice nitrous gun and a case, two or three consecutive lungs tends to pass me out, I have found it to be much more of a rush than dentist nitrous. (My wisdom teeth are coming out on friday, lol, I'm going to be getting a similar dose as to my first time at the dentist for such in middle school, I can't wait to see if it will still floor me the way they like to!)

Yeah - WHippits that contain *pure* nitrous are *waaaay* more powerful than the dentist. I have come to believe that this is because the gas is under pressure in the cream machine. I used to get into loading 2 or 3 at a time. I found that this increased the potency of the rush incredibly.

I have not had any luck. I just ordered a bunch from a company called Best Whip. I was *really* pissed when forstly I had to pay a huge COD charge, and then to find that they contain the same shit as the ones I can buy at the store. it's just not worth doing. I tried breathing *many* hits in a row without taking in any air. If it were Nitrous I would have passed out after 2 or 3, but nothing. A mild Nitrous effect that gets replaced with a headache and bad taste.

I will keep trying - I *have* to find some. It's just too important a part ofmy life tolose completely.

I think that when you do the Nitrous from tanks, you get a gentler high - but you are able to breathe fairly regularly from the cylinder and I'm pretty sure you can reach the same highs - just need a different breathing technique -not so much breath holding.

TNP

If the books at my school were this interesting i would have straight A's.
I really wish there was something they could do about your pain.
Good luck man,

- StonedNative

LOL - yeah - well at least we have Bluelight to post thoughts that are scholastically worthy, but societally unacceptable.

I do take pretty strong pain meds - they really help a lot. Until two years ago I was unable to do so many things - but I asm now living a fairly 'normal' life. It camed with a pricetag that is physical dependance (and I have to admit in my case there is some psychological addiction too) - but both are a small price to pay for having my life back.

TMP

I find Nitrous to be extremely powerful telepathically - and I've had a number of absolute telepathic experiences - specifically with this girlfriend. There were times on Gascid when I would hear her say things in her head before she said them out loud - I could actually hear her thoughts as she thought them - and then heard them again as she said them out loud. Curiously, the voice that I hard was slightly different to he spoken voice.

If you could replicate this you would be able to collect the $1 million prize that is being given away to anyone who can demonstrate psychic abilities, google for more details.

Regarding the pain meds, what do you have to take to keep it under control?

If you could replicate this you would be able to collect the $1 million prize that is being given away to anyone who can demonstrate psychic abilities, google for more details.

No freaking kidding!! You probably meant it sarcastically, but the truth is I actually really did spend years actually trying to figure out not only telepathy - but telekenesis. I believed (and still believe) that we are able to evolve much more quickly now - and with certain chemical aids, we might learn more about the universe on a personal level as we have through science and technology. And it was something that was making real sense. WHIle charing the concept makes me look like a flake, I know that if I shared my actual thoughts that they would not be found in any way amusing.

And it a;so really did cross my mind that if I figured it out I would become as rich as a... very rich person.

Anyway - I would be willing so say - for the first time ever to anyone (cause Iknow I can get away with being a lunatic in here), that if someone would come up with the money to fund the experiment - I am certain that I could prove telepathy. Id do it in a flash - it's something that I've been looking for for a long time. There's a lot more to it than telepathy. I have experienced other things that I believe could be corroborated through various existing technologies.

I've spent the last 30 years experiencing the same truth - I am pretty certain abouot many of my findings. All I need is some Nitrous and a couple of willing witnesses. Or a pile of money would attain the same goal.

Hey rolls - feel; free to ask questions or pick nits - it'll help inspire a coherent response

Peace,

TMP

I use Diliudid (HydroMorphone) in fairly hefty doses. It's a good one cause it doesn't wipe you out like morphine does - nor does it have the constipation factor. But it works well - and I like the buzz - which is a seriously double edged sword. But I am better with it than without it - so I'm just greatful that it helps to the extent it does. I have severe lower spinal pain, and nothing would kill it when I'm in the wrong position. But I am very active - and just accept that I have to have a few hours of intense pain in my life 4 or 5 days a week - and that I'm lucky that for the rest of it I feel pretty normal.

TMP

Fascinating thread that I've followed since before I registered. I'm interested to see if you find a good source for the whippets...please keep us posted.

But it works well - and I like the buzz - which is a seriously double edged sword.

^^damn... i feel the exact same way, it's like i'm off pain killer's and i'm in moderate-to-severe pain that i deal with, with weed and benzos (just because i'm scripted them as well), but it's like i'm either in pain or blowing roxi's..... vicious cycle.

on another note... i don't think i've posted on this thread since trying gascid (you guys inspired me 8) hahha ) because i just never really thought about the combo... but it's FUCKIN AWESOMEE, my best description would be that it is all the visuals of lsd intensified and quickened into that minute rush of nitrous.... :)

great read and very well written, I am sorry for your pain.
this information is good, because the nitrous scene has been getting out of control and I know a lot of people who are still uneducated about this stuff even with the internet.

I wish I had access to that much cid tho

Amazing read - it sounds as though this would be a phenomenal book, from both a story aspect and enlightening too. Hope that you can make it happen and will be avidly following.

That's insane dude, an amazing story. I love whippets, but I never liked them sober. I see them as pointless. I only use nitrous with MDMA, acid, or mushrooms. Nowadays that probably once every 3 months at most. My boyfriend and I got up to 50 in a night once and thought it was WAY to much. It just starts to give you a headache. Now we only do 12 a night max, and we stop doing them as soon as they don't feel awesome anymore. Seriously though, incredible story. I hope you are doing better. I didn't read much of the thread just the first post so I may have missed it but how do you feel? Are you feeling back to normal?