• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nitrazepam (Mogadon) popularity (or lack thereof)

Fizicks

Greenlighter
Hi Bluelighters,

I was just curious, when benzos are mentioned ppl never seem to mention nitrazepam and I was wondering why. I've done pretty much all the benzos I can think of (aside from a few rarer ones) and Mogadon is by FAR my favorite. It comes in 10mg pills and literally just two or three will have you as fucked as Xanax but rather than wearing off after a few hours- you feel really fucked for like 8 solid hours minimum. I just took 3 and 4 T3s and am flying . It also has some hypnotic properties which makes it much more "weed like / spacey feeling". So again, my question is why no one seems to do it.

Is it only available in Canada?
Tried and didn't like it?
Too hard to get?
Too strong? Too weak (somehow haha)?
Never heard of it?

Anyways, just a curiosity.

My guess is that it's just rare. I've rarely ever seen it mentioned let alone know someone who has it scripted or sells it. I didn't even know the brand name until I saw this post.

I think it was pretty popular in the past. Then came Halcion - and after that Z-drugs.

Still popular but harder to get in the UK. I like it. My gf loves it. A few years ago we were lucky to live in a posher part of London where GP surgeries dished out drugs to 'trusted rich people'. (Don't ever let anyone tell you there's no two, possibly three tier NHS). We weren't rich but we lived in a rich area. Result? Easy access to Nitrazepam and diazepam. Things changed a lot recently and not just because we moved but one of the RC vendors (who were stopped trading just this week by a change in UK law) managed to get out a new analogue of Nitrazepam that works a treat. Needless to say, I stocked up.

PS Z drugs don't even come close.

^I like z drugs but as hallucinogens. I never could understand how they were supposed to be alternatives to benzos when I'd just lay awake at night tripping fucking balls in a way that's nothing like psychedelics. Anyway, that's getting off topic.

But yes, in the US, it seems like a very exotic script if it's even available. I see lots of xanax, valium, TONS of klonopin, and lorazepam getting scripted. I would absolutely love to try nitrazepam based on OP's description, if only I could find it.

Yeah must be more common in Canada. Well, if you ever get the chance and like benzos - they will knock your fucking socks off :)

Moggies as in mogadon very big in scotland in 1990 1989 the rave days as i call them funnily i bought 10 for 10 pounds off a friend 6 months ago i wait till bedtime bosh say 3 to 4 of the 10mg then if you sleep ok in the morning you wake up to the lovliest high you can imagine but its hard to move jist lied back and enjoyed the buzz old skool man we used to get the temazepam 10 20mg caps made by roche,wyeth and evans yellow dark green and light green again an amazing rush take 5 or 6 after a rave to come down off your E acid and speed ok enough glorifying but i would love to try a lot of other benzos you get in usa not britain like the xanax bars sound good adios amigos

It's a third world used benzo. It comes in 10mg, but usually 5mg. Never taken it, But It's quite an interesting hypnotic benzo.
A buddy of mine told me they are big in Saudi, Cuba, Spain, Mexico...It's pretty potent at 10mg, and blows Valium out of the water, from what I heard

It's a benzodiazepine used for epilepsy and for short term insomnia issues.
It comes in 10mg, but usually 5mg. Never taken it, But It's quite an interesting hypnotic benzo.
A buddy of mine told me they are big in Saudi, Cuba, Spain, Mexico...It's pretty potent at 10mg, and blows Valium out of the water, from what I heard

The reason I bothered to post was that my buddy told me that when he took two 5mg tablets of nitrazepam, he was shocked how long and more potent than klonopin it was

Yeah I hear you. Even the next day you have a buzz or at least the anti anxiety effects are still strong after 3 or so. When I first had one I was taking 7 or 8 gs of kolonopin at a time and stuff so thought any benzo would be tame....after trying nitrazepam no others come close honestly. Especially mixed with w/ 2 or 3 percs (or 5 T3s).

It's a benzodiazepine used for epilepsy and for short term insomnia issues.
It comes in 10mg, but usually 5mg. Never taken it, But It's quite an interesting hypnotic benzo.

The reason I bothered to post was that my buddy told me that when he took two 5mg tablets of nitrazepam, he was shocked how long and more potent than klonopin it was

Yeah from what I understand is that it's rarely prescribed anymore due to the fact that it has pretty much no use outside getting high - it it so strong it outweighs the therapeutic value considerably. I don't know about the epilepsy but it stops having the insomnia treating sleepy feel pretty much the 3rd time you take it. Your buddy is right, it blows Valium and kolonopin out of the fucking water (w/ a shotgun lol).

^I like z drugs but as hallucinogens. I never could understand how they were supposed to be alternatives to benzos when I'd just lay awake at night tripping fucking balls in a way that's nothing like psychedelics. Anyway, that's getting off topic.

But yes, in the US, it seems like a very exotic script if it's even available. I see lots of xanax, valium, TONS of klonopin, and lorazepam getting scripted. I would absolutely love to try nitrazepam based on OP's description, if only I could find it.

Agreed about Z-Drugs. Even here in Canada where it's supposedly a bit more common outside the hospital, I have only one real reliable source to it but god they feel good :) I still will get the others when not available but I'm always disappointed if I have to get any other benzo.