• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos nin the last 4 day si have useed 26mg of klonopin. pleasee help me

Acetorphine

Greenlighter
long story shorrt, 4 days ago i got 10 1mg tabs pin,i used 3 one night then 4 the next nigt,a nd 4 next night after that(really bad day i cut myself a lot) then yesterday i got 16 mre 1m tabs and have taken thne all since then. im scared of benzo wd. i am withdeawding fromheavy opis and im seeing thd girl that has been so amazingly kind znd understanding, just amazing. night before lasti have a huge panic attack/nreadown and cut myself badly when she left my house because i cant see her till thursaydat, i have really bad seperation and affections starvation isses becauseof things that have happened to me growing u and from previos girlfriends and she has been amazing to me, my grandma whom i lve with with caus ei cant holld down a job, called the cops and they made me have another 2 anxiety attcks. i cants stand being away fr0o,m her. i habe ptsf/ocd/sevete depressiona an anxiety anxiety/ my car was towed because my licende in sexpired i went te the dvm yesterdya wit hmy gma she said shed hep me pay for the renewal. their computers were down so i couldtn do it, i dont have money for the yow fee im was to die pleas ehelp me

By your typing it seems you're really benzo'd out. And I know from experience high doses of benzos and mental issues are a horrible mixture. You will be okay man don't take things to hard I promise things will get better, with your issues and with that girl. Be safe buddy

You see how benzo'd out you are right now? You can not even type proper English, and you are still severely depressed and cutting yourself. They are not helping this is proof they are only making things worse. You need to get into a fucking inpatient treatment center like right away. Not tmrw, not 10 minutes from now, NOW. You sound like you are one step away form throwing yourself into traffic. The benzos are only going to make this worse.

Sleep off this benzo binge, come back here and post so we know you are alive and okay and then we need to help breakdown what you are doing to yourself. This does not end well for you, you need psychiatric help. Badly! I don't say this in a mean way but as someone else who has suffered similar shit. Now... please just go sleep it off, and come back when you are a little more lucid. We need to have a little chat...

Don't take anything else. Ask your grandmother to keep an eye on you until you're clear-headed. Or call 911 if you feel like you need to.

I really hope you feel better. :(

You see how benzo'd out you are right now? You can not even type proper English, and you are still severely depressed and cutting yourself. They are not helping this is proof they are only making things worse. You need to get into a fucking inpatient treatment center like right away. Not tmrw, not 10 minutes from now, NOW. You sound like you are one step away form throwing yourself into traffic. The benzos are only going to make this worse.

Sleep off this benzo binge, come back here and post so we know you are alive and okay and then we need to help breakdown what you are doing to yourself. This does not end well for you, you need psychiatric help. Badly! I don't say this in a mean way but as someone else who has suffered similar shit. Now... please just go sleep it off, and come back when you are a little more lucid. We need to have a little chat...

You're gonna scare the dude off lol.

This post brings back bad memories of waking up from benzo blackouts. "I did fucking what yesterday? I said that to you? Fuck. Where is my car? Where is my money?". Best thing to do is stop taking benzos sleep it off and figure out where to go from here when you are sober.

Benzos are bad news. It sounds like you may be borderline, or something similar in the personality disorder spectrum. That's just a dumbass guess; as I'm no doctor and never met you, but your drug abuse, self harm, fear of abandonment, and strong emotional swings definitely point in that direction. Please come back here and chat with us. You do need psychiatric help, it would do you a world of good to get this in check before something awful happens to you. I care, I truly do, always feel free to PM me.

OP I hope you make your way back to this thread, or at the very least to some professional help... seeing your brand new you might not even remember making the account at all... so I will say a pray and hope you are okay. If you ever do make it back there is a lot of help you can get here from a lot of people.