• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Nicotine; variant tobacco products

Nagelfar

Bluelight Crew
So as smokers go I like heavy menthols. I wonder if this has to do with menthol being a k-opiod receptor antagonist? (Maybe it's Delta). I just got a pack of Marlboro Bold Ice. Have tried their plain menthol., Their Ice, Smooth Ice and Bold Ice. The latter being more intense, I remember seeing Mega Ice Blast too (specialty shoppe?)

Other than that, I like cloves, Djarum, but not menthol cloves. Hmm🤔

I have a rolling machine and buy pipe tobacco for $20 a pound.

That's less than a dollar a pack of cigarettes, and Gambler tobacco has only a slight difference between cigarette tobacco and pipe tobacco. It's more of a tax difference.

I sell them for 50 cents on the street which is like, a 1000% mark up.

bo7LDyj.jpg

I think your overthinking this you probably just like menthol more. I like peach or grape chewing tobacco and it feels strong partly because i strongly associate the flavor with it predicting positive effects and creates a strong association.

^well I really think if I had straight menthol to vape, I'd get off tobacco; maybe roll it in basil and smoke since I like straights as tailor mades go, but don't like rollies, again, odd I think

I have a rolling machine and buy pipe tobacco for $20 a pound.

That's less than a dollar a pack of cigarettes, and Gambler tobacco has only a slight difference between cigarette tobacco and pipe tobacco. It's more of a tax difference.

I sell them for 50 cents on the street which is like, a 1000% mark up.

bo7LDyj.jpg

I'm gonna start doing that too, I've been watching Peaky Blinders and every time the main character takes out his metal cig case and flips it open I go "fuck I want one of those". Found a cool one decorated like The Devil tarot card.

I don't smoke a ton anymore, but I do prefer bold tobacco to anything else.

Just bought a vape from my roommate for forty dollars (I think of everything in terms of bags, such as: "dude, that's two bags") well I hope it helps me cut back after I run out of my pack. Since for now it only started a dual habit.

Why not use a combo i know chewing tobacco isnt good for you. So i use nicotine gum during the day then one or two doses of chewing tobacco at night.

If you got a vape you could use menthol e liquid maybe 80% of the time and menthol cigs 20%

I've just picked up nasal snuff. It's pretty nice and decent cost

I dislike putting tobacco in my mouth

I enjoy a good menthol dry snuff.

Also enjoy a good cavendish style pipe tobacco. Love wet stuff I dry for an hour before packing a bowl. The whole process of prepping a tobacco pipe then smoking it is so... fun. Ritualistic.