European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nice Codeine Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morphine makes me scared a lot of times, like I get an irrational fear, it's weird, it's an emotional cold feeling of being watched and there being something wrong in my surroundings, it happened quite a few times with oral morphine and even with poppy seed tea, but I never got it with pods, which are usually bliss and glowy nice.

Tomorrow I'm facing the prospect of a full day at work with no codeine. I'm on a gram and a half per day so it's not gonna be too much fun.

I do have some kratom but previous attempts have been unsuccessful, ranging from no effect whatsoever to a banging headache and nausea.

Roll on 20:30 and hope the postie doesn't let me down.

Getting 250mg down me for a bit of a relax tonight, cwe so will get the squash out to mask the devil taste. Want to plug it one day but can't be arsed not got the energy today.

edit; slight buzz but little disappointing. Will try ~350 next time.

Last edited:
I get incredibly irritable when I'm on codeine, though not very often. It's weird as the stuff usually makes me quite sociable, but I can't man too many people

I get incredibly irritable when I'm on codeine, though not very often. It's weird as the stuff usually makes me quite sociable, but I can't man too many people

Codeine is definitely the absolute worst drug for irritability, I can be in a beautiful, apathetic dream state, then the dog barks at the postman and I just want to scream and punch things. As an addict I used to get into so many physical disputes because of it: "Hey, you got any left?" "No, I fucking haven't you thieving scummy fuck! I'll break your fucking legs, now shut up and sit still you cunt!".
Not. Fun.

Yeah I find opiates in general will do that to you. And the bigger the habit the worst the irritability/anger ofc :|

Can i do 2 big doses in one day if i wait 4 hours, i messed the first one up was being too much of a fiend. i probably only got 300-400 mg out of 2 boxes. Is it safe for me to do another 2 box dose later around 12. i took my dose at 7pm

bare in mind i can handle alot of downers, i have high alcohol and benzo tolerance

Can't remember if I've posted here already but:

For someone with my low tolerance to opiates if I haven't been using any in the past few days even 150mg is great for me, and if I've been using over the last few days then I like to throw in some extra potentiators or shoot for 300mg. (FWIW it's 150mg of Codeine per OTC pack here that's why it's very rare you'll see me do anything other than 150 or 300 because I find it weird having not enough to use left over. I did 225mg the other day though when a friend donated half a used pack to me and that was lovely.)

It's worth noting I always have a couple of beers with my Codeine but I always drink slowly and don't overdo it - I think my doses would be just a tiny little tad higher though without the booze.

Also, somewhat on/somewhat off-topic: I also have this lovely blend of herbs that my friend gave me recently (about to run out though sadly) - whenever I smoke them on the peak of Codeine I get sent into a strong nod, even if I'm only on 150mg and it's not that strong prior to smoking them. I know some of the herbs are sedative in action, and there's also Kanna which is an SRI, but I'm unsure why they cause such a strong nod.

Figured it might be worth investigating for any of you opiate enthusiasts that want to be able to get something out of weaker opis like Codeine though so here's the list of herbs:

-Kanna
-Sacred Lotus
-Helichrysum Odoratissimum
-Nymphaea alba (European White Waterlily)
-African Wormwood
-Sutherlandia Frutescens
-Marshmallow Leaf

I remember the days when 64mg codeine would give me the most pronounced euphoria I'd ever experienced. Tolerance is a bitch though, so try to keep a lid on it.

I think I might be allergic to opiates. I had a 120 dose of Codeine yesterday and felt like total fucking shit. Same with any other opiate I've every tried including Oxy, Brown, and DHC. Blessing in disguise I suppose. Euphoria to me is a big fat fucking line of drone not the kind of buzz opiates gives me.

I hear its a creeper that needs to grow on you. I think I'll leave it at that.

Didn't need to grow on me. Took 2 x 8mg cocodamols and half an hour later was grinning ear to ear feeling like it'd been wrapped in a big cosy blanket. That was before I knew what opiates even were, so definitely not placebo.

I think I might be allergic to opiates. I had a 120 dose of Codeine yesterday and felt like total fucking shit. Same with any other opiate I've every tried including Oxy, Brown, and DHC. Blessing in disguise I suppose. Euphoria to me is a big fat fucking line of drone not the kind of buzz opiates gives me.

I hear its a creeper that needs to grow on you. I think I'll leave it at that.

What do you mean by felt like shit? Lots of people just simply don't like opiates and they have a tendency to make you feel very nauseous and stuff at first so they might just simply not be your thing...

Depends on tolerance. I don't think anyone is suggesting that opiate naive people take doses of that magnitude.. I hope not anyway.

I take 500 mg give or take, could be 400 mg cos i CWE. I am pretty much addicted now unfortunately

Yeah when I do i take about 450mg but what's this CWE? Its beginning to get a bit annoying Eating 50 odd co co's

Was on a downer binge the other week, Alcohol, Valium, codeine. managed to sleep in some weird position and got Saturday night palsy in my left wrist. Need to sort myself out

Status
Not open for further replies.