• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Age 15 Sep 03: Random driver drug tests are on the way (Latest guess Dec 1)

Well it was down in Port Melbourne the other Friday night, still setting up around 6pm...so its definitely still out there, but I think they've been targeting their other main targets (truckers).

But you're right, no doubt it'll be nearby a big party or two this weekend.

should we be careful of media and police etc reading all this giving them ideas of what where all thinking and planning on doing and then giving them even more ways to fuck us all over i think in a lot of ways we are a lot fucking smarter than they give us credit for.....dont give them the satisfaction of fucking us over even more
love u guys plz be careful wit all this :):):)

would be nice to think the police thought bluelighters where more intelligent that your average raver and wouldn't be driving after a big night out anyway

yeah true but hey there cops i think that says it all i dont think they understand us at all cause the average ravers gives us all a name

If there are 100 people who take drugs, imagine that 95 of them have a rocking good time and afterwards go about their lives, but 5 of them overdose in the street and die. Which ones do the cops see? They're pretty much only ever exposed to the bad side of drugs (and lets be honest, we can't deny there's a very very bad side). Can you really blame them for assuming the worst?

no not at all but they stereotype us and dont listen yes they are only exposed to the bad side but maybe they should take time to also see the good side

Pleonastic said:
If there are 100 people who take drugs, imagine that 95 of them have a rocking good time and afterwards go about their lives, but 5 of them overdose in the street and die. Which ones do the cops see? They're pretty much only ever exposed to the bad side of drugs (and lets be honest, we can't deny there's a very very bad side). Can you really blame them for assuming the worst?

I would say 1 out of 100 000 overdoses in the street and die when us 99 999 have had a rocking good time.
And the cops who have to deal with it are mostly exposed to this bad side that's true, but ask the cops to compare all the incidents connected to illegal drugs with all the incidents connected only to alcohol consum.
Maybe cuz it's legal or what?

I wasn't talking about what should happen, I'm talking about what does happen. It'd be nice if they saw the other 95, but in reality they usually don't. And please don't look at those figures too closely - I chose them at random to explain a point, they weren't ment to represent an accurate percentage or anything.

people seem to have this view that Police are niave people who don't know what is going on. They are just like anybody else and have just as much clue as the next person about drugs. Bluelighters are not the only informed people on the planet. I know a number of cops who love to party and do so at their own risk (ie loss of career if ever caught) but are by no means corrupt cops or anything, they have a social life just like anyone else.
You can't blame the police for their actions and their supposed attitude and "not understanding us". They know what is going on and that not all drug users are crazy people in big pants that run around doing their best to OD, BUT it is their JOB to enforce the law and hey last time i checked using illicit drugs was against the law. Don't bitch about people who are just doing their job.

Beech out