• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: [News.com.au] 24/06/2005 - 'Warning on new drug pills'

Stuart said:
i can see more bad things comming out of this, since it has been on the news they are probably going to re-press anything and sell it as a green mitzi, because everyone will think they are 'very high strength' just based on the brand name alone..

I disagree with this as this will make whoever is repressing anything as green mitsu's then that makes them a more likely target since the LA will be after those who produce them in bulk amounts.

I know this has happened before, but i dont think it ever happens often..well in bulk amounts anyway.

gher, have a search on pillreports.com and look up Red Mitsubishi look for the higher rating ones 9s and look at the pictures, they should be identical to the green mitsubishi's...same score and everything...just more MDMA!

Originally posted by gher
Also Cowboy Mac, are you referring to just the recent red mitsubishis or the ones encountered in circulation? It's just that there is a picture of a red mitsubishi on the Enlighten website which tests negative for MDMA. Was this one from an old batch? I read about one from several years ago that contained PMA.
The ones I am referring to that were 110mg were the red mitsubishi's that also contained caffeine and were responsible for two deaths. Many people consumed these without adverse effects and the 110mg quantitative result was published by a newspaper. It was from the batch before the ones that did not react with reagents.

I would have to agree the green mitzi's around march/april in sydney were heaps good. I took a break for a week and then i had these at an event, i was completely gone!!! My eye wobbles were extremely bad and i hardly ever get these any more. Was very impressed!! If these are coming round again i'll be pretty happy.

Im aware of some white mitsubishi's doing the rounds. Im interested to see if they are from the some people or some type of rip off. I will post when I manage to procure one and reagent test it.

mongman said:
Im aware of some white mitsubishi's doing the rounds. Im interested to see if they are from the some people or some type of rip off. I will post when I manage to procure one and reagent test it.

Or they could be just from another press. Doesn't mean they're trying to 'copy'. The Mitsubishi logo has been on numerous press's for god knows how long.

Posted on another forum by some person:

Just for information purposes –

I spoke to a friend who od’ed on the new batch of green mitsi’s a week ago.
He double dropped at 9pm, went out, came home to bed and at 4am started convulsing in bed.
Why the f*** won't police release the info on what's exactly inside them?

Double dropping these, for me would be a nice little tickle.

See, if your friend saw a website that had quantitive analysis of each pill that came out, would he still double drop ? Maybe he'd think twice.

I'd happilly double drop a green mitsi! Infact I have... a couple of times.

I like to test the waters first, generally I'll take 1 to begin with (if it's from a batch I haven't experimented with), and assuming all is well, double dropping it is. With any pill...

I've, on occasions, not rolled for a month and 1 pill 'still' doesn't give me my personally desired effects. I can assure you I don't walk around looking or acting half as trashed as most people do off 1 pill. I'm not trying to brag here... I'd much rather be able to take 1 pill and get just as messy as virtually everyone else does.... sadly I just 'need' 2 to obtain my desired effects.

Currently I'm on a 3-4 month detox, hopefully after an extended period of time, 1 will work magic. However, dropping 1 pill at the momment would be nothing but a damn waste. I wouldn't peak at all.

Lot's of people assume double dropping is crazy because "they'd" be on the floor, lacking the ability to do simple tasks such as move or speak. So yes, it is crazy... "for them"... but not for me. To me, taking one pill is crazy because it's a waste of cash - however, I'm not so naive to believe it's crazy for others... obviously it's best suited to them.

Such a shame I'm on detox with such a good pill on the market! :( Considering pills are normally pressed with appox. 70-120 mgs of MD (and let's face it, some wouldn't have even tried a 120 ;)), it will be almost like double dropping for some of you... :p But of course, it's "different" because it's in the one package 8) .

Last edited:
Im not sure where to ask this, and i did a quick scan over the posts here but i cant tell.

Because of the large duration and hallucinations caused by the green mitsi, ive been told by friends that its mda, not mdma... however due to this report stating that the green mitsi have "30% more MDMA" i assume they are mdma?

I know i should test all my pills, but im in-between pill testers at the moment :)

Visuals can happen on mdma also, I had 2 green mitzis about a week ago and as kandyraver was saying, these are just very good pills, I had a half to get the feel for them and I was fucked for 3 hours, when I started to come down I had the other 1 1/2 and I must say, I dont think I have ever been that off chops, I was rollin balls for hours it was mind blowing =D

If you usualy dubble drop, you will probably only need to take them 1 at a time, if you usualy only have 1 take half.

There are multiple batches going around (I would think there would be) so dont take my word for it, you might not get the same ones I did, TEST YOUR PILLS!!!!!

I tried half a green mitsubishi a couple of weeks ago, and they were so strong it felt like a whole pill. I would definitely throw up from a whole one, and two of them at once would be an uncomfortably high dose for me.

Take the article in the news as read... it's a warning about pills that are stronger than the norm, and it's fairly justified in being issued because these particular pills ARE very strong. Chucking up in public is gross...

BT ;)

Are convulsions are as bad as everyone thinks they are? Sure, it's not healthy for you, but neither is eating drugs.

I've reached (and seen) many convulsions on all different kinds of phenethylamines and tryptamines, it's normally a trance/hypnosis state and you c an also get wild convulsions off nitrous. Cold also has a lot to do with it.

Good to see moderators here still indulge in the old MD from time to time ;)

This particular batch of Green Mitsis have been hanging around since about March in my wide circle of associates and friends. I've been having about two every fortnight since they started appearing, they're the only pills I've had in the last four months (since March).

Before that I was having Red Mitsi's and Red Rolexes for a couple of months, at roughly the same intervals.

What I'm finding is that I now have an absolutely massive tolerance that has crept up on me. In the last six months I have actually halved my consumption of MD-based pills from four per outing, to two. Instead of seeing tolerance go down, it's stayed the same and perhaps even increased.

It's hard to imagine but at 140mg a pop, while I've halved the number of pills that I take, the actual volume of MDMA that I'm taking hasn't decreased, if anything, it's possibly increased.

At this stage I'm looking to take a fairly significant break from MD all together for a while. I'd imagine that most other pills probably wouldn't do much for me now anyway.

While I'm really grateful for the warning, it comes about four months too late :\

Also I'm hearing a lot of whinging from people that "they're sick of Green Mitsis". I've heard people specifically asking in clubs for "anything but Mitsis" and others who refuse to go out at all until new pills start making the rounds.

I find this sort of talk pretty amusing, like when people were complaining about the "Threes" (Brown, Yellow, Red, etc) a few years ago. They're comments that indicate the person saying them doesn't really understand what MD-based drugs are supposed to do.

I tried half a green mitsubishi a couple of weeks ago, and they were so strong it felt like a whole pill. I would definitely throw up from a whole one, and two of them at once would be an uncomfortably high dose for me.
I completely agree. The 140mg claim sounds about right given that half is easily an effective dose. Amongst my acquaintances (who can only be described as has-beens), a half at a time is all that is taken, always. That speaks volumes. Yes they may have 2-3 but it will be spread out over a long time, causually munching halves every 90 minutes or so.

Yawn.....

What the hell happened to the claims that these were PMA and not MDMA? I am sure at first they said that the Red Mitzis were PMA and death occured to all who took it. Then they changed their mind to just strong dose of MDMA.

If the bloody Government cant get their story factually correct and have these properly tested then why the hell should be believe them..... well who does anyway. If the Government are serious about harm minimisation then the results of the contents of the pills should be released to the public.

This just seems to be similar type of journalism to the Leah Betts-type scare mongering that occured back in the mid 1990's in the UK. It didn't work then and it won't now.

Re: Know the drug: learn the chemistry

phase_dancer said:
Stupid?: Both substances are from the phenethylamine family

pihkal96.gif

Mescaline, or 3,4,5 trimethoxyphenylethylamine, or abbreviated; 3,4,5 trimethoxyphenethylamine

pihkal109.gif

MDMA or Methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine

The basic amphetamine structure differs from phenethylamines by having an extra carbon in the alkyl side chain. This results in the amine being in a slightly different position due to positioning of the CH3 group which makes the second carbon with the amine attached rotate slightly on it's axis. More importantly, allows binding to different receptors (not noticeable on these 2D schematics).

The ring 3,4 substitutes of mescaline can be thought of as being "bridged" in MDMA with a methylene group. Of course MDMA also has an extra cabon on the amine (the N-methyl bit). MDA would be a closer analogue of Mescaline

pihkal100.gif

MDA or Methylenedioxyamphetamine or using the same nomenclature as for mescaline; Methylenedioxyphenylisopropylamine

A compound which is sort of structurally "inbetween" MDMA and Mescaline is MMDA, made from myristicin found in nutmeg.

pihkal132.gif

MMDA, or 3,4 methylenedioxy-5-methoxyamphetamine; or 3, methoxy-4,5-methylenedioxyamphetamine (numbering can go either way around the aromatic ring)

If all of this seems confusing, try taking some time off and thoroughly reading PiHKAL, or at least the parts available online. In many ways, it's a complete course in basic+ organic chemistry.

PiHKAL A Chemical Love Story

SIM-1; The article is a bit misleading in this regard. MDMA is neurotoxic, particularly in large doses, but for most people it's no-where near as toxic as PMA.

For what it's worth, there have been several tablets circulating round these parts lately with an estimated level of 140-150mg of MDMA. The blue dolphins are absolutely amazing, as 1/3 of a tablet gets most people quite chopped

you the man phase.!