• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

pebbles555

Greenlighter
I take four 30mg blues at a time in order to feel anything. Ran out so my person gave me H. Tar. He showed me how to put it with water and snort it. I was super scared bcuz I always thought once you try H there's no turning back. I was initially only doing it so I wouldn't have withdrawal and feel sick until blues arrived. It did relieve any sickness, but I didn't really get too much of a high. Well blues still aren't here and I took my last H this morning. Idk how much bcuz I'm new. Apparently it was about $35 worth. It's now the afternoon and since I'm out, I took eight 7.5 mg vics. Stupid of me, but didn't think until afterwards about ODing. So how much is a scary amount where someone should be scared they might OD. The sniffing H isn't really doing much for me. What's the best way. I have no clue, again, Im new at this. How much would be about the right amount of H i would do if I usually take four 30s to feel anything? I saw how much H I got for $70, and it didn't seem like much. I took half last night and half this morning but not feeling good much. Maybe I am doing it wrong.....idk

$35 worth didn't get you good when your tolerance is 120mg oxy?? where are you located?? this would make sense if you were in my part of the country ($30 for a single ≤.1 bag of the shittiest dope I've ever done), but most other places ...you're getting ripped the fuck off.
in most places I'd think $70 would buy you at least a half g.

I did the same thing a few months back, no blues for a couple days so I chased some bth with my friend, I had never done it and I was expecting this like insane rush and high...while there was a very noticeable rush the high was pretty underwhelming...I like oxy WAY more. Sorry I'm not too up on prices and amounts of bth, plus I'm in Hawaii where EVERYTHING costs more

Envy the Hawaii thing! You know I first did H bc I ran out of blues, found out it was cheaper and all over the freakn place and in the end it's way more of a beast than pills. Only reason I tried it was to push off withdrawals and like you there was no great rush. Honestly I'd have stuck with the pills if tolerance didn't play a roll. Last time I tried pills was a couple months ago, ate 8 30's and really didn't feel it. So now stuck with a drug that doesn't put a smile on my face and some shitty detox symptoms, not that pills are much fun.
I'm on the east coast and blues are about $25 but H is cheap, very very cheap and strong. We get powder here. Makes it hard to quit but what's the point? In time it all becomes just about not getting sick. I'm not trying to be anti drug, I love drugs but opiates just grab you like nothing else.
One of these days I'd like to get out there to Hawaii. Been living on the Atlantic for the last 15 or so yrs, been to the islands but never the Pacific.
Try not to let this get a hold of you. It's not worth the pain.

OP, tightlywound and jinxer12, NO PRICE DISCUSSION. This thread will be closed, without further notice. Please continue discussion.

Alright guys, price discussion is against the rules! Please edit out the prices
I'll close this thread, please PM one of the OD mods when all the prices are edited out so we can re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.