Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Newbie to panadeine forte. Help?

tillidie

Greenlighter
hey all

i haven't done any prescription drugs before, but i want to start in, and i have panadeine forte at the ready. However, i don't really know how to take it. Whats the codeine concentration? Do i need to CWE it? How many pills should i take to get a feeling. Im 5'9" and 150lbs. Pretty much just need the rundown on how to do it. Thanks

Whats the codeine concentration?

Each pill is 30mg codeine 500mg paracetemol.

Do i need to CWE it?

Yes.

How many pills should i take to get a feeling.

a CWE on 7 pills (210mg of codeine) would be a good starting point.

Pretty much just need the rundown on how to do it.

It's incredibly simple, ignore all the complicated guides on the internet about refrigeration and so on.

Take the pills, put them in a cup, add enough cold tap water that it comes up a CM or so over the pills, wait till the pills break down completely and you have a cup of water with powder floating in it. Stir it a bit if you need to. Now get a piece of cloth (a cut off section of a button up shirt works well), place it over another cup with an indentation and hold it in place with rubber bands so you can pour the water with the dissolved pills into it (alternatively, use a coffee filter, but this is slower and you get a lower yield). Pre-dampen this filter so it doesn't soak up the codeine, then pour the water with the crushed pills into it - the water should drip through the filter, while the solid powder which didn't dissolve should be caught in the filter.

Once there's nothing but powder in the filter, run a bit more water through it and then pick it up and squeeze it to get the water stuck in the powder all out. Now you should have a cloth filter with a pile of gunky paracetemol in it and a cup with water which is clear or slightly off color but, and this is important, does not contain any solid powder. The coloration of the water is due to the dyes in the pills and the small amount of paracetemol which dissolves (less than a regular 2 pills dose) and is fine, any solid matter is not fine and means your filter either broke or wasn't tight enough.

Now drink the liquid and throw out the paracetemol gunk, then sit back and enjoy. I suggest you take a low dose (1/4 or 1/2 pill) of doxylamine succinate (Restavit, sold at the chemist as a sleep aid) 30 minutes before drinking the codeine, this will prevent the nausea and itching codeine causes as a side effect.

701e65e32d.png

Don't thank me, you'd be better off just throwing the pills out.

Last edited:
Wow what an informative post crank, never knew it was that easy.

a CWE on 7 pills (210mg of codeine) would be a good starting point.

Honest - excellent post. Really good. The only thing I wanted to add was; I never tried codeine recreationally until After I had tried heroin many times and I would have thought 200mg or so was a fine starting dose.. However, I've since met people with NO - absolutely ZERO tolerance to opiates, who have gotten quite 'stoned' from 100mg or so.. So. just that really..

I was going off my own experience, codeine was my first opiate and I started with 200mg and found it to be a bit low, so I figured I was lowballing.

A quick google got me this chart, which gives it (200mg codeine) as equal to 20mg of oral morphine, 5mg of IV morphine, 10mg of oral oxycodone and 4.5mg of IV heroin:

5093ea558e6213bf5fc3290aac9b0b72.jpg

Of course when you're experimenting with new drugs, less is always better than more while you try to get a feel for it.