Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Newbie post * suspect iso cutter high *

Someguywhosmonk

Greenlighter
I bought two half grams of different meth last night. Smoked a point from each.

First batch had no flavour. Noticeable rush but then a quick fade and nothing.

Second tasted like absolute filth. Couldn't recognise any effects and I stopped smoking.

Suspect iso high. Very intense vasoconstriction.
Anger. Lesser high ( still there ) horrible lung butter like U could not believe.

No interest in sex or creative pursuits. Just got a rush then felt super anti social and anti sexual. Like ritalin. To a degree.

Skin went purple.
Freezing cold. Serious dead man's hands.

Heavy heart beat and lungs feel destroyed.

Drank about a half bottle of rum 14 hrs after last dose. Now I feel the *amphetamines* fucking weirdest high ever.

Slight hallucinations. But not believeable and very manageable

Any comments ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iso disappeared from the US in 2017 (sekio provided reference).

Could be something else although few things are as cheap as meth. Any pictures?

Anyone have any comments? I would like to know also.

I have a ball I got that has heavy diesel type Oder when done through intranasal. Very focused but not euphoric or twacked for first 6 hours. Then vasoconstriction like a B****!. Drank some Citrulline mixed in water.

I've tried the anhydrous acetone test and everytime I go to try a line, I smell the acetone and I don't think it's dried enough? Felt like I was snorting acetone and felt sick.

Well, while the kids all reach for test kits, a melting-point apparatus is cheap and says a lot. An impure sample will have a lower MP than the pure material. If the MP is higher, the MAJORITY is something else.

I mean, could be a cathinone, could be something totally different (I mention cathinones because obviously they are more soluble in acetone than meth).

On BL we regularly hear horror stories of people selling other stuff as meth. People having seizures and so on. I would ask how much you trust the vendor and of they use the product.

If you have a lot, £400 on a GC-MS/NMR is worth it as you at least can PROVE it's bunk.

Anyone have any comments? I would like to know also.

I have a ball I got that has heavy diesel type Oder when done through intranasal. Very focused but not euphoric or twacked for first 6 hours. Then vasoconstriction like a B****!. Drank some Citrulline mixed in water.

I've tried the anhydrous acetone test and everytime I go to try a line, I smell the acetone and I don't think it's dried enough? Felt like I was snorting acetone and felt sick.
If you can’t be assed to even reagent test your gear, and you’ve got a ball (3.5 grams) at least take 15 mins and acetone wash the stuff before peppering BL with unanswerable questions about what that white stuff is in your little baggie.

Acetone is for cleaning not testing. And fuck no, don’t consume anything that smells like acetone. Or diesel for that matter - though moderate grade coke often smells like diesel to me.