• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Newbie...Help Please

What do you think about me trying just one of them on my own?

Just in regards to doing so alone? Or in trying one while on the Cymbalta still and alone? MDMA alone can be great and healing, but also can lead to strong desires of wanting to be around others and connecting, which can then be frustrating if not possible.

And yea you basically need to look up each different pill/press on pillreports.net etc. to see what they are. Some could have 150mg of MDMA while some could have 225-300mg (way too much). You could try taking a picture of them all on a good surface, uploading to imgur, and then sharing that here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/801983-Regional-Pills-MD(M)A-Discussion-v-PM(dma)T also. It is the European and African forum, but most presses come from Europe anyways. Just say you're a noob and need help identifying if anyone knows anything about a pill or pills you have.

So I've decided to try half of one this evening and yes by myself, well I mean my dog will be here and as you can see by her picture she's the cutest companion to be around anyways. I cut down on my Cymbalta the past few days and kid you not the slight amount of depression kicked in...this drug is no joke!!! Or maybe it's also not a huge help that I had a very close friend die and also another friends son committed suicide so needless to say, a crappy depressing week!!!!!
Anyways, I need some type of happy high right now and since I'm on vacation the rest of the week, it's probably a great time to explore this drug!
So wish me luck!!

I definitely shall!!! Going to take it around 7pm (est) I didn't even know how to take it and had to look it up...LAME!!! To look at me you'd see a pretty good-looking female with what I thought brains until I started on this thread...Ha!!
Thank you again for all of your help!!

We all have our niches ;)

I'm excited to hear your experience!

Fingers crossed...lets hope it's a good one!!! My luck I'll probably get on here and post during ������