• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Years Resolutions anybody??

^^^ :p i don't understand!! i keep seeing all these people write "censored" in their posts...wtf...private joke, or am i just dumb?
pleeeease help meh :)
!brad
[edit: i can't spell]
[ 28 December 2002: Message edited by: onetwothreefour ]

I think Cohaa his alluding to the fact that he wants to get laid. Can you help this charming man out?

oooo gossip hehehehe
sorry its 4am and im trying to keep myself amused :p
just to equal my thread hi jact i will stay on topic and post that i also want to plant lots of trees next yr aswell :D

*stay tuned...updates on monday's episode of ricky lake: "brad told me he loved me, but it was just the pills"*
er...
!brad

I spose you could call these my resolutions though they're really just my general
goals
  • study 3-4 days a week to become as good at my job as possible
  • manage my time better by sticking to my priorities the way I set them instead of letting other things get in the way
  • keep up eating healthy and regular exercise
  • sleep more
  • keep saving for travel OS
  • to learn to drive star_beats' car before jan 11 :p

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
To drink less. Having problems with this one. That is all.

MY Res is to have a fun and enjoyable year.
I'd like to add Get a great partner, but that's not a resoloution. It's not something you can control. You don't go round going hi i'm single, and you would b? And even if you do they have to like you. It's also not specific to just this year, it's something that will be there till you get snapped up....so I'm taking that off ALL of your resoloutions :p

I honestly don't have the motivation to even think of a NYR.
perhaps to be more content with myself....

Just join in on mine hardicus..... i'm planning on shutting down bluelight with a zany scheme no one will ever guess of MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and if that's to much we could put our heads together and try to achieve inner peace with ourselves and outer peace with all those we encounter....
meh..... either way, i'm easy
PEACE

Originally posted by onetwothreefour:
*stay tuned...updates on monday's episode of ricky lake: "brad told me he loved me, but it was just the pills"*
er...
!brad

LMFAO!!!! that cracked me up!!
sure sure thats what they all say anyway :p

• Get off smoking pot
    Save money
    Get my boyfriend to work stabily for a whole year
    Get a new job??
    Walk my dog daily..
    Go skiing
    Get a bike
and maybe if I'm really lucky... get preggers...
gotta get point one and three down pat first i think!
Any advice on point one would be appreciated 8)

*Stop smoking Pot
*Move in with my boy
*Remotivate myself and lose the weight i put on this year
*Save Save Save
*Go overseas
*Do well at the job i'm in now and hopefully find one that i like just as much when my contract ends
Basically i just want to be happier with my life than i am now (not that i'm unhappy but i can be happier).

My New Year's Resolutions are to:
* Lose weight s'more, which I've done a bit of this year but not as much as I was hoping...
* Move out of the flat I'm sharing with my ultra-conservative flatmate and go live with a buncha damn hippies for a while, and
* Join Guns 'N' Roses.
I figure 2 outta 3 ain't bad...and I can always lose weight in 2004 anyways. ;oP
HAPPY NOO YEAR!!!!!!!!!

My NYR, well I don't believe in them as per say. No resolution is the resolution.
But for those who have made the plunge with them, as I did once.....
I actually did the following and maintained it..
1. Stopped Pot.
2. Started a business.
3. Started swimming.
4. Got a great relationship.
5. Feel good about oneself

Here I go...
1. To achieve my Honours degree
2. To stop saying things that annoy my brother's GF (she's really nice and most of the time I don't realise I've upset her)
3. To gain an appreciation of more styles of electronic music
4. To get a new job
Hopefully they're all achievable...
oh, and 5. To see a short Tiesto v Armin van Buuren set at TT03 (come on Future, make it happen!!)