- HOT SLUTS
- The machine
- Discover a more delicious cheese than I have already
- Drink a more delicious beer
- Watch more movies
- Recover the lounge in primary colours
- Buy a better camera
-----------------------------
How about those two guys outside in a Caprice Classic?

ok, here goes:
* get over my nerves about driving, learn, and get a fucking license (i'm nearly 19 :( )
* learn either the guitar or drums
* stop eating shit food (i'm starting with no more mcdonalds this week actually)
* write more
* get a job that won't stress me out so much (lol, get a job...i just quit actually :) )
* do some practical things in relation to a career
* get a fucking girlfriend (well, i tried this in the last year too, but it didn't work!)
!brad

Well.....
- To quit smoking (the sixth year running!)
- To find a nicer girl than the one this year
- To try and save some money
- To get fitter than I am
- To lose 12 kg's
- To go out a little more, and be a little less jaded
- To reduce my Bluelight intake in the workplace
(I think these are the same as for every other year :D )

Sort out the disorganised mess of my life... But hey, I make this resolution every time I wake up.

Hmmmm...
- To start gigging seriously with my band and get our name out there and respected.
- To somehow badger my way into a communications degree instead of this infernal management degree.
- Find a wonderful, beautiful person with whom i can confidently share my world and all within it.
*time passes*
I've been sitting here for a while now trying to figure out what i would like to achieve in 2003. Strangely enough, i came to the conclusion that the above things are not really things i want to achieve in the next year, but rather things that i see as my current goals. Just about everything that i wanted to achieve at the end of 2001 has been achieved. The above aims are very long term things, and so i guess they're the only aims i haven't yet conquered.
Those, and becoming tri-lingual... but i have until i'm 25 to achieve that, so it's all good. :)

as with most people, I never end up keeping mine.. but here goes:
- quit smoking (got four days into that one already, and then bought a pack!!)
- finish my degree and get my life on the right path
- see my friends more, and get to know those better that I don't know as well as others
- treat my family better
- become a better person
xx

I am actually surprised that I kept last years NY resolutions..
Last years were:
- Join a gym and put on muscle (stayed consistent 3 to 4 times a week since and put on 8kg)
- Go outside and enjoy life a bit more (now im tanned and love the beach)
-cut down on the drugs and drink (drink about once a fortniht now and have drugs about once a month, compared to every day like before)
This new years I plan to:
1. Keep going to the gym, work harder at it and get to 95kg by the end of the year
2. Re-learn bass guitar (learnt it for about 5 years long ago then let all skills fade away)
3. Make a real effort at Uni this year (after completing a 2yr TAFE course last year)

Hmmm... I think this year has been such a learning curve, and although I dont normally make resolutions, I think I need to get my life into some kind of order after the messes I have made this past year.
Soooooooo....
*eat healthily and start to exercise
*study like a mofo
*party like a mofo (when the studying is over)
*find a passion

Career-wise, Ive acheived alot this year, so hoping to capitalise on that in the new year.
As always, going to the gym more is on the list.
Save more money. I was giving myself freedom til my bday in mid Jan but Ive got an inkling that the partying isn't going to stop considering I already have plans for 2 big events that fall after my bday. But I do want to start saving for a deposit on a house (aiming to do this in under 2 years).
I still want to go o/s but I feel that slipping away at the mo. I'm torn on whether to stick it out here and get experience in the job, or just take off and think about it all when I come back.
Get out of the bluelight singles thread :p
Meet more of you guys.
Start writing again, keep my journal up to date.
this is all for the mo

hmmmm still smoking after declaring on this thread that i was on day one so still quit smoking :p
and also to get my p's hmmmm actually i best get my L's 1st hehehe mine have expired 4 times already :p

* Save money
* Aim to go overseas at the end of 2003
* Lose weight
* Cut down my mobile bills
* Settle down with a lovely boy!
OH ... and to make the status of Bluelighter hahahha :)

I don't know why I bother with these but anyway...
*Save up some money
*try to quit smoking (again)
*figure out exactly what i'm doing with myself, and fix any problems or issues that I may be having instead of saying oh that can wait a bit longer.
*continue to go down the merry path i'm on atm
*actually go overseas this year, or at least book my plane ticket!!!
*get my stall started!!
I'd also say get a new job, but somehow I've managed to be able to change into a better department, where I won't have to work w'ends anymore!!! It's a bit of a pay cut, but I really don't mind at this point of time.

Well, this is gonna sound cliched to all fukk now, but my NY resolution is to quit smoking cigarettes.
Oh yeh, also gonna make my first million. :)

Christmas eve was my first day off and now i'm up to day 3 of no pot, it hasn't been that hard since there are so many people to visit and plenty of new christmas toys to play with, but it hasn't been that easy either.
And i'm also gonna try and watch my mouth a bit more befor i get myself into trouble with it

New Years Resolution.
- To Kick the smoking habit i have recently started.
- To Spend more time outdoors rather than indoors.
- To Save for a european year off.
- To go to the gym more and tone up, also lose another 10 kgs (already lost 20kgs)
But most importantly
- Try and drink 8 glasses of water a day

My new years resolutions:
--> Stop all my habitual substance use completely.
--> Start going to the gym regularly again.
--> Get a car.
--> Get my VCE (been putting that off for a while).

to graduate at the end of the year.
to go to the GYM!!!!
to finish my own website and to launch it.
that is all atm.

new year's resolutions...
1. save some money.
2. be less introverted (by this i mean actually go up to people and talk to them more, rather than being shy and self-conscious).
3. cut back bigtime on the "bad things" i do.
4. maintain my fitness and eating habits.
5. put in more effort at work.
6. *CENSORED* (isn't it obvoius? of course SEX)
:D
Cohaa.
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: Cohaagen ]