• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Years Eve - what will YOU be doing?

^ Uhhh... WHAT??? 8( :D

Happy New Year, aussies. Still got 8 hours to go here. :)

tossing up between going to one of three parties, or just sleeping it off. nye in nyc. just ain't the same without the better half.

Went to a party and watched everyone get very munted while i slowly sipped on my homemade sangria. I was designated driver last night, which was cool as i'm on a semi-permanent hiatus from most things :). Got home with Mr S around 1.30 and stayed up till almost 3 talking with him. Funnily enough, it's the latest i've stayed up on New Years in a very long time, and i've never been quite as stone cold sober. :D

Have a grand 2007 everyone :)

Flew back into Syd about 4pm, totally tired as it was. Had a few quiet drinks, watched Desperate Housewives, and then strolled down the road to watch the fireworks...

Totally agree with MR Candyslut... nice to have a quiet NYE.

I ended up going to my sister's place and watched fireworks from her upstairs loungeroom. She wasnt there mind you. It was kind of nice just being alone, watching the pretty lights. Then I came home to find a massive block party in my street and youngens tres drunk. I had a quiet kahlua and milk then went to bed.

Happy 2007 everyone!

I went to Darling Harbour to watch the fireworks and then back to a friend's for a house party in Bondi.

Nothing spectacular really...

who_can_say said:
I ended up going to my sister's place and watched fireworks from her upstairs loungeroom. She wasnt there mind you. It was kind of nice just being alone, watching the pretty lights. Then I came home to find a massive block party in my street and youngens tres drunk. I had a quiet kahlua and milk then went to bed.

Happy 2007 everyone!

If I was still in Sydney I would have made it my business to make you my new year's midnight pash. As is my choices are my chick flat mate or a bunch of lesbians. Dammit.

I spent the night with my boyfriend at a fancy pants hotel in the city; champagne, rose petals and room service. Its amazing the things I can afford if I don't buy drugs! (I almost caved a couple of times, but I had a completely drug-free nye, woo).

It was so nice to be the air conditioned suite away from all the drunken moronic crowds yelling and beeping their horns and spilling beer on me.

^^^Hahahaha, just off topic question.

Guys: Would you give someone a pat on the back for kissing a lesbian, or would you think he's a fool who's wasting his time?

who_can_say said:
There's always next year.....

There better be. 'Cos my NYE became way more lesbian filled. I had extra lesbian guests at my house then waited outside a lesbian club for 45 minutes then walked the streets with 7 or 8 lesbians. Even if i wanted to pash a chcik my chances were mighty slim. Alas there was no nye kissage for this little homo. Plenty of bourbon, though.

I went doofing at an excellent little on top of a hill in NNSW

Had an amzing night finally fot to try the liqued rather than the cardboard and it was all that and more

Ate a heroic amount of acid.
No more of that for another year, I think.

hahaha I said the same thing yesterday moe... :-(

Then today came, and i fucked up again :( hehe

i went to a smallish party in a mates log cabin in the forest ... was a fairly good night and i was absolutely goneski ... but it felt kinda good to kick back instead of pressuring myself to go all-out and mash it up in a club, just because it was new years ...

I went to a bbq at a mates place, then went to belfast which was quite a dissapointment indeed, though I did expect it.. So I can't really complain. I did enjoy chatting with dave pham, james rudd and matt radovich about techno and electro and how dead it is though. :)

spent nye with my best maTe who i hadn't seen in a month.....
still i would have liked to be in a club somewhere........