Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Years Eve - what will YOU be doing?

who_can_say

Bluelighter
So am I the only sad twat sitting at home by themselves tonight? I was meant to be in Vancouver for NYE and that fell through, so my close friend Bitter had coffee with my other close friend Twisted and they decided I should boycot the whole thing altogether.

So it's me, Bitter, Twisted, and the fireworks on TV 8(

So just wondering what people will be up to.

Thinking about the fun I should be having with my best friend.

Other than that I'm sure I will be able to find something to do. :)

Party, party, party. That's 3 parties - and all within a 1 km radius from home =D

Drinking a beer at the stroke of midnight and reminiscing. Taking it easy this time.

nothing exciting tonight then meeting up with people in the morning & doing the new years day recovery thing.

PENDULUM. LIVE. lol. So amped. Then day at the deen on new years day, two days of dnb, gotta love it.

I plan on being sober and at home. I am so over everyone getting as fucked up as they can on NYE.

The crowds. The fights. The police. I cannot stand it.

I am going to be safely in my bed my ten o'clock. Eleven if i am feeling outrageous :)

Well see that is the thing, I have intentionally gotten so fucked up every NYE for the past five years that i truly am over it. The whole concept is so pointless.

Oh, another NYE, lets go to another faceless club and get really high. And...erm...and dance???!!!!

Please. I am doing something different this year and reveling in my sobriety Who knows, I maybe even crack open a book.

w00t :D

I'm going to try and have sex with this bush in the neighbor's yard that vaguely resembles Elizabeth Taylor.

That Freq Nasty, Z Trip, Hybrid thingie on at the Chinese Laundry.

I succumbed at the last moment.

^ Why not try something different this year?

EDIT: for benefit ;)

However, by the by, I heard rumours that CL had gotten shut down. I guess not. I used to love that place. Seeing Lisa Lashes play their about 4 years ago was one of the best sets I have ever been too.

I didn't have a NYE last year so I was kind of hoping to do something cool this year. Oh well. I think the fireworks will be kind of fun. Every other year I've usually been either smashed or asleep to watch them.

Or, I may join the large crowd of straight boys down the end of my street who are playing street cricket.

MR Candyslut said:
^ Why not try something different this year?

EDIT: for benefit ;)

However, by the by, I heard rumours that CL had gotten shut down. I guess not. I used to love that place. Seeing Lisa Lashes play their about 4 years ago was one of the best sets I have ever been too.

And there I was getting all angsty and thinking i'd been typecast as the dude that does this every year when this is the most slap-dash new years preps ever.

i don't care.

that doesn't excuse attending a packed night club in the middle of Darling Harbour on NYE. it doesn't matter how spontaneous it is.

Stay home and crack open a novel. We could have a read-a-thon.

Now that would be cool.

Benefit said:
I'm going to try and have sex with this bush in the neighbor's yard that vaguely resembles Elizabeth Taylor.
It's probably best to stay away from Elizabeth Taylor's bush. :)

Sitting in the hotel room watching foxtel...

We had a hard night last night.... and we were highly unprepared for it!

We have nearly run out of our supplies...

Tomorrow is field day!

Sleep & Muzzadayze tomorrow, woohoo, tops off and do the sprinkler! =D