• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

NEW - White mario's

I doubt they are the same but they do look similar.

Please update us. If you come here looking for info please be kind enough to leave your feedback...information should go both ways :).

Also make sure to put a report on pillreports.com if you have a minute. Thanks.

Sorry if this a bit rude but VIBEMAN, I will not be helping you out next time you come here looking for info.

I hope others do the same. I find it very disrespectful when people come on here looking for help but don't have the common courtesy to update the people that help em.

Its really not that hard to say either a) they are good b) they aren't. Takes all of 30 seconds.

Maybe he's a carrot now cuz he didn't test his shit first :p

Totally agree though man, this scene needs all the feeback we can get. Update your shit yo!

I think he died haha. But I'm curious. I'm still a noob when it comes to.pills. when people say white marios or blue bmws or red transformers. Are they talking about ex or beans. Or are ex and beans the same. I plan to try them out soon. I have a hook up on ex but I just don't know if its the same as beans. And what about mints. Are they the same as ex or beans or are they all the same thing and I'm just making myself sound like a retard.

Well I solved half my question. Pills like white marios and white mercades and such are ex. But so.is ex and beans and mints the same. I'm pretty sure they are but not 100

Well I solved half my question. Pills like white marios and white mercades and such are ex. But so.is ex and beans and mints the same. I'm pretty sure they are but not 100

Beans are just another way of saying pills and ecstacy/X/ex/molly is slang for MDMA. I would not advise taking any pills unless you buy a test kit and can verify they are legit though, do not take someones word for it. Most pills in the US these days are fake and contain nasty chemicals that are not fun.