• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

*NEW* What Drugs Are On Your To-do List?

REAL PCP!!!
Always MXE
Kambo sticks
2CB
5-meo-DMT (yes I want to lick the toad)
Fresh opium
Some of those new Opiate analogues.. yum

But to think of it, damn I’ve really done a lot of drugs lol. I’ve really checked a lot of shit off my list research chemical wise.

I’m not supposed to do it... but I suppose I want to try heroin on my death bed lol. When I’m dying I want to die in a good nod.
God I would love to try PCP. I just don’t trust most of it that flows on the streets

REAL PCP!!!
Always MXE
Kambo sticks
Qualludes (is that how you spell it? I’m high as shit rn)
2CB
5-meo-DMT (yes I want to lick the toad)
Fresh opium
Some of those new Opiate analogues.. yum

But to think of it, damn I’ve really done a lot of drugs lol. I’ve really checked a lot of shit off my list research chemical wise.

I’m not supposed to do it... but I suppose I want to try heroin on my death bed lol. When I’m dying I want to die in a good nod.
Kambo sticks..?
Like the frog medicine?

lol idk why anyone would do that for rec.
Kambo is super uncomfortable, like being on fire.

Kambo sticks..?
Like the frog medicine?

lol idk why anyone would do that for rec.
Kambo is super uncomfortable, like being on fire.

Haha, I'm weird. I like to think of myself as a true psychonaut.

I have the theory of trying everything (except for like meth, heroin, and crack) in a safe harm reduction way for the experience. That goes for everything in my life, not just drugs. Experience everything.

God I would love to try PCP. I just don’t trust most of it that flows on the streets
I haven't even seen it on the streets. But yeah, you're right. I feel like it would all be RC's. I doubt there's hardly much true PCP now days since the DEA is so strict on pre-curser chemicals now.

I did Nitrous once in college , buuuuut... yea I’d like to get some of that.

NO2 and K.. hmm 🤔
It's sooo good.

Both are dissociatives, so if you like dissociatives like me, it's amazing. It's like blasting off into the unknown, or your consciousness.

I've done ketamine and acid plenty of times before and then taken hits of nitrous before and it is just amazing the things you see.

Haha, I'm weird. I like to think of myself as a true psychonaut.

I have the theory of trying everything (except for like meth, heroin, and crack) in a safe harm reduction way for the experience. That goes for everything in my life, not just drugs. Experience everything.
Indeed. Well if it’s just to experience kambo (I thought you meant like wanting to doing it regularly). It’s definitely cleansing though and depending on how you engage it, enlightening.

I remember puking up all this bitter bitter bile... and realizing that the frog spirit was helping me let go of all this bitter anger and resentment I felt about things that happened in life. Felt great after.

My advice- drink a lot of water. A lot. A lot a lot a lot. It’ll save you from puking up fireballs ;).

It's sooo good.

Both are dissociatives, so if you like dissociatives like me, it's amazing. It's like blasting off into the unknown, or your consciousness.

I've done ketamine and acid plenty of times before and then taken hits of nitrous before and it is just amazing the things you see.
I like the idea of dissociatives. 😅🤗
You consider nitrous a disassociative?

I haven’t gotten my hands on any. Just this baby bump of k forever ago from some festival buddies.. I remember feeling dreamy and carefree, like becoming morning light. Soothing.
Then some anxiety as it faded away. It wasn’t psychedelic like people describe it (I’m assuming that’s for the larger doses.)

I’d love to try heroine but I know it’d be a disaster for my life. So best I stay away from it. Try for some other opiate-like drugs.

I could list hundreds of drugs, but they're all RCs. The only "mainstream" drug left on my list is mescaline.

Indeed. Well if it’s just to experience kambo (I thought you meant like wanting to doing it regularly). It’s definitely cleansing though and depending on how you engage it, enlightening.

I remember puking up all this bitter bitter bile... and realizing that the frog spirit was helping me let go of all this bitter anger and resentment I felt about things that happened in life. Felt great after.

My advice- drink a lot of water. A lot. A lot a lot a lot. It’ll save you from puking up fireballs ;).
Thanks! Will do! Yeah def not regularly or recreationally.

Nothing to write home about unless you experience panic attacks. It's simply medicine. Don't believe the hype. I get it prescribed to me and I take it daily, I barely even notice it at this point.
It takes away anxiety which is very common with stimulants use. So, very useful and nice.

My advice for kambo would be to try it under the supervision of someone familiar with the medecine. There are so many subtilities, details as vaporising water over the dots will reactive the medecine, how to do the gates, ... I have a tendancy to black out with kambo Always good to have someone watching you to avoid getting hurt, for example knocking your head. And, yes, drink a good amount of water, but not too much, there's a real risk of hyponatremia.

There's this website to check if there's a trained praticionner in your area: https://iakp.org/

It's a powerfull medecine, it helped me clear some old trauma, and I had the chance to have visions and specific insights/guidance. A lot of strange coïncidences happened too.

There is a member here who is gone to the praticionner traning, but I didn't hear back from him after.

Wanted to try phenibut FAA and finally ordered some (40g).
guess we will see what all the fuss is about in a coupla three days.