• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

*NEW* What Drugs Are On Your To-do List?

Qualudes,Thai Buddha and the fluroalprazolam analogs.also I'd like to explore 2-chloro pcp and other pcp variations.

I'd like to explore 2-chloro pcp and other pcp variations.
Never tried any of them I take it?

4-MeO-PCP in my view is the best disso out there by a country mile, the only problem with it I found was if you take a bit too much you will pass out & wake up with pissed jeans or even worse (poop) Not much is equal to the FML feeling of coming around from way too much of that stuff to find you've broken loads of stuff over & you soiled yourself.

I've had heaps of ketamine but not the pcps.im not really looking for something that makes you piss your pants.i thought that 3meo was the magic number.

For me it was 4-MeO by far.
You only piss yourself if you go into a really deep hole on it though YMMV

I also want to try PCP itself. But only if I could get pure powder and accurately dose it. It sounds like it could be really fun, but in America anyway the primary way it's available is dipped cigarettes and who the fuck knows how much you're taking? Plus then you have to smoke it and I tend to find that eating dissos produces the best effects.

3-MeO-PCP is a strange drug. I got really into it for a while. It's quite functional, not a drug to hole on. But it twists your thoughts up and makes you manic and do shit you normally wouldn't, while thinking you're totally in control of yourself. A couple of friends went off the deep end on it. Now 3-MeO-PCE, that's a different story, that drug is lovely, it's kind of like MXE, but less magical and wonky. But it's warm and euphoric and somewhat empathogenic, gentle and lovely, and also very functional.

Would fucking love to try all the old school downers. Secobarbital and pentobarbital are two other really good ones aside from the Ludes. I've had phenobarbital, the least potent one, which was good for potentiating benzos but didn't really do much on its own.

Oh and Miltown. This one seems to have been lost in history but at one time it was the most popular downer in the US.

Would also like to try some of that Bayer Heroin cough syrup they used to sell OTC. As well as the combination liquids they had at the time like Chlorodyne, again historically the most popular medicine of its time.

A watered down version of this still exists OTC as J Collis Browne's Mixture but it's just 1mg/5ml morphine in a 100ml bottle, not much use.

Historical drugs aside, I also wanna try shit like nimetazepam which is no longer produced by any pharma company, as well as midazolam, triazolam, etc which exist but are rare as fuck.

Then there's Desoxyn. I'd like very much to compare it to Dexedrine and see how different clean pharma d-meth is from d-amph.

Oh and MXE. Never got to try it but would love to.

Finally would like to give some of these new RC benzos a go like flualprazolam but they're not sold in the UK except when they get pressed into fake Xanax bars it seems.

Damn, chlorodyne, that sounds like a hell of a sedative! Chyloroform recreationally (with weed and morphine too)... I wonder what that's like? I generally just think of it as something to make some pass out by coming up behind them with a rag.

Damn, chlorodyne, that sounds like a hell of a sedative! Chyloroform recreationally (with weed and morphine too)... I wonder what that's like? I generally just think of it as something to make some pass out by coming up behind them with a rag.

I know right? Sounds mad.

Chloroform used to be in basically everything back in the 1800's from what I can tell. And yeah cannabis solution was also very common alongside morphine. All available OTC. There was also a lot of coke. Even cocaine and heroin cough drops. "Eyyy I got a cough need a speedball."

I dunno about doc but I've tried Dom (smoked in a glass pipe like ice: beautiful results.)I found it to visually not be too different to LSD so similar in fact that I was a lil bit dissapointed.i was hoping for a more mescaline or 2cb like experience.how different is Doc to Dom?

You smoked DOM? That's interesting, I've never heard of anyone doing that.

DOC is, in my opinion, way more satisfying than DOM. DOC is like mescaline and LSD had a love child. It's euphoric, more euphoric than LSD by a good bit. It's very visual, uniquely to LSD but not totally dissimilar. It makes me feel quite social usually. The body high is strong and if you're active, it feels great the whole time. If you sit around during the come-up (the first few hours) it feels uncomfortable though. Once you get fully in there it's smoother. There is a strong electric pleasurable body energy. It makes me feel very social and introspective. The content is on the world and the self and others. It makes me feel wise and is really good for self-analysis and also great conversation with a tripping buddy. For me and many others, at around hour 10, it hits the plateau stage and the plateau stage of DOC is different from the plateau stage of DOM, DOI, DOPr, DOiP, DOET and DOF (the DOXs I've tried), in that it shifts gears. I start to feel a sort of super-state, it feels like all cylinders are firing at full capacity, I can get a lot of productive creative work done (music, art, writing, etc). It sort of feels like dex-amphetamine in terms of focus and clarity, but it's entirely comfortable and not stimulating in a traditional sense. It's a very zen-like feeling. Some of the best states I've been in mentally are from the plateau of DOC.

A DOC trip unfolds slowly over the course of 20 hours or so. Every time I feel like it breaks me down somewhat (but in a warm and loving way), and I reconstruct myself and come out better. I usually take 2mg orally, 3mg is much stronger and also great, and I took 4.5mg once and it started to get very intense. I want to try 5 or 6mg sometime, the only problem is there is some vasconstriction even at 3mg. But I bet DOC could get pretty out here in a high dose. I liike its extremely functional and comfortable nature at 2mg, I just end up having the best day. I love taking it with a close friend and we go on an adventure, like climbing up mountain rivers across boulders, or regular hiking, or something. And then much later, when the plateau starts to hit, go play music for hours and drink some beers (combines really well with the second half of DOC) and stay up all night talking about stuff.

I usually can't sleep for well over 24 hours when I take DOC. It really lasts a long time, twice as long as LSD, longer than mescaline, too. It's in my top 3 favorite drugs of all time probably. Best festival drug ever.

Problem is, I dose in liquid solution, I can't accurately weigh 2mg on my scale. Even .5mg changes the experience noticeably, it's a lot more potent than DOM.

How does smoking change it, other than faster onset? It might be nice to have a shorter duration, I loved it and didn't want it to end when I was young but as I've gotten older I have started to wish I could sleep at night when I take it in the morning. Is it more potent smoking it?

Chyloroform recreationally (with weed and morphine too)... I wonder what that's like? I generally just think of it as something to make some pass out by coming up behind them with a rag.

Not much different from the effects of inhaled butane or freon, and probably not much safer either. I've tried that once (or maybe twice, can't remember) over 10 years ago. Some people can get a really bad oversensitivity reaction from that chemical, with dangerous hyperthermia and other symptoms, but that usually happens only at doses that cause actual surgical anesthesia and total pain-insensitivity.

Doing that rag thing to someone wouldn't make them pass out fast enought to not be able to fight back first.