NEW TOPIC--totally irrelavent to anything...

Well Duh ....
I don't see any explanations needed - got caught up in Amsterdam ... and stayed - last name starts with K - and hey I'm more then special besides - The best trip around if you get the right stuff ...
Sweet Roll ...
SK

My name.... Well i got it from a numerous things
one, I was the best at DISsing people
two, I took karate and i liked to SPAR.
Three "E" of course
62 is my fav number....
don't ask
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."

My name's got nothing to do with drugs.
smile.gif
It's the luvy duvy nickname my bf gave me... When I was younger I was a huge Mercedes Lackey fan, and my fave series of hers was the Last Herald-Mage trilogy. In that, 'ashke' is the word tayledras for 'beloved'. Now I keep the name not so much because I'm still all nuts for M. Lackey's writing, but just because I was so touched that my bf read the whole trilogy just coz he knew how much I liked it, and then chose a sweet name for me from it.. Kinda symbolic of dedication or.. something, I dunno. Okay, done rambling now.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

I'm just a total lunatic :)
Should've had a capital E as the last letter though..
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

Mine is completely unrelated to drugs...I just shorten my first name, Corrie hence the screen name 'Rie! pretty trickie eh?! Sorry for being silly... I rolled last nite....still soooo happy!? Oh that reminds me I gotta question ...so anyone reading this Look for my ? and give me some answers Please Much Love to everyone!!!!

No explanation needed
smile.gif

Just thought it sounded fitting to this board
PEACE
shE-ra

No explanation needed
smile.gif

Just thought it sounded fitting to this board
PEACE
shE-ra

What do you mean? Drug names? Drug taking? Are you guys crazy? Omigod, what have I gotten myself into?
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

soulfly-
two definitions
1) the way i described falling into a K-hole once
and
2) a Deftones reference to their song Hedup when Chino starts screaming Soulfly!!!
actually more people call me soulfly now than my real name...

I think I might be the only bluelighter to be named after a backpack... I have this Tigger backpack that I wear when I go out to raves, and I glued a little holder thingy to each of his paws that I can put mini-glowsticks in, so it looks like he is dancing with glowsticks. On top of that, when I get really f'ed up (especially on coke, meth or E) I tend to bounce around alot, so my friends started calling me tigger... = )
PLUR!!!

I think I might be the only bluelighter to be named after a backpack... I have this Tigger backpack that I wear when I go out to raves, and I glued a little holder thingy to each of his paws that I can put mini-glowsticks in, so it looks like he is dancing with glowsticks. On top of that, when I get really f'ed up (especially on coke, meth or E) I tend to bounce around alot, so my friends started calling me tigger... = )
PLUR!!!

I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this thread.. It's neat to see why everyone chose the name they did!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

soulfly-
two definitions
and
2) a Deftones reference to their song Hedup when Chino starts screaming Soulfly!!!

soulfly-
two definitions
and

Jennifer...Erika
Jennifer..Erika
Jennifer.Erika
JenniferErika
JennifErika
Jennrika
Jennika!!!
Ta Da!
But my roomate came up with calling me that when she was on 1 1/2 Triple 7's in the spring, so its kinda related to E.

soulfly-
two definitions
and

Wow, I shoulda read this thread earlier
smile.gif
Loupy's not drug-related at all. Actually, it's the nick I picked up from my BBS days when my handle was Loup-Garou. But I like the shortening cuz, well, it says two things
smile.gif
. I love wolves (les loups, en francais) and, frankly, I'm a little bonkers (loopy, get it? heh heh... uh. Anyhow.).
I'm sure I could make it Loup-E now tho. Heh, wouldn't be a bad DJ name or something.
Loupy

Kewl thread.
My names not related to drugs, even though some people say chalk = coke :/
I got it ages ago when a freind of mine started calling me karley chalk (first names karl) There used to be some wierd cartoon where this clown guy called charlie chalk juggled and fucked around allot, and because I juggle I got shortened to Chalk. The song goes like this........... karley chalk, karley chalk, knows how to juggle but dont know how to walk. Or something.
PLUR
Chalk

Kewl thread.
My names not related to drugs, even though some people say chalk = coke :/
I got it ages ago when a freind of mine started calling me karley chalk (first names karl) There used to be some wierd cartoon where this clown guy called charlie chalk juggled and fucked around allot, and because I juggle I got shortened to Chalk. The song goes like this........... karley chalk, karley chalk, knows how to juggle but dont know how to walk. Or something.
PLUR
Chalk