• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to Cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notbrant

Greenlighter
I am new to coke
I've had it from two different suppliers.

The first batch (and first time) the high was incredible, complete euphoria for about 30-40 mins then gradual easy to manage come down. Would do two lines, not sure on weight but maybe an inch and a little less than half the width of a pencil. Mostly rocks
would kill nose and sinuses if didn't keep going.

Second batch (new supplier) was equally as rocky, high was similar but would literally kill my nose if I didn't keep doing it ever two hours or so regardless of flushing with saline or blowing lightly.

Newest batch was from the newest supplier but there are no rocks In site, almost pure powder, touching to teeth/gums produces a very very mild numbing where the previous two were fairly numbing. It almost has no taste. The newest batch also leaves the bag VERY powdery.
The new high is very mild, less euphoric but still present, but seems to last longer and doesn't bother my nose/nostrils one bit.

Use has been daily but heavier on weekends with my wife.

We go through roughly 2 balls every two days combined.

Is the new stuff worse? Or better because it doesn't mess up my nose and my tolerance is just higher?

With the first two batches he felt like he kept wanting to do more since the euphoria was so high but the newer stuff, I don't 'jones" for and can't lay off it until after work.

Thanks for reading.

Edit:
My wife feels the high is almost the same but the up and down is less steep.
She has been using about a month where me about two weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I removed the swim reference because Bluelight does not allow swim as it offers you no protection and is difficult to read. As to the quality of your cocaine, the only way to know which is more pure is having it lab tested. That being said, you two are going through a lot of product in a short period of time. I'm closing this as the responses you get are going to be speculative in nature. Maybe it's time to evaluate your habit and slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.