Request New sub forum banners

Speaking of, Drug Culture's banner could do with the line break that used to sit between "DRUG" and "CULTURE" being restored chaps, because in narrower mobile modes, the forum name breaks and overspills. A simple

Code:
<br>

inserted anywhere after the code for the "G" and before the code for the next letter "C" should fix it:

eHuwQQ2.png

I added the line break where you said. Looks the same to me as before, but this shit looks different to just about everyone I talk to so. :shrug:

I should have listened more in Computer Applications...

I added the line break where you said. Looks the same to me as before, but this shit looks different to just about everyone I talk to so. :shrug:

I should have listened more in Computer Applications...

No you done good Mal :love: - Drug and Culture are now back on separate lines. And when you adjust the browser down as small as it can go in mobile, both words still fit neatly and evenly in the banner space without breaking or overspilling.

See:

ibJgi1W.png

I think there might be a residual blank space before the "C" which needs deleting though, as the second line looks slightly shifted to the right of center. Small and not overly important detail though really.

No you done good Mal :love: - Drug and Culture are now back on separate lines. And when you adjust the browser down as small as it can go in mobile, both words still fit neatly and evenly in the banner space without breaking or overspilling.

See:

ibJgi1W.png

I think there might be a residual blank space before the "C" which needs deleting though, as the second line looks slightly shifted to the right of center. Small and not overly important detail though really.

what about now? Fuckin residual blank spaces. :mad flame:

Reactions: CFC
what about now? Fuckin residual blank spaces. :mad flame:

Hmm no change. On second thoughts, it's probably something to do with an issue between the browser's efforts at even justifying and the CSS (and blank space) used for the special font, shadow and color-change effects. I'd not worry about it for now tbh.

Hey @Negentropic ...are you up to working on a new banner for Health and Recovery?

The current one is just a yield sign type shape with " recovery " written on it against a blue sky.

Would love to see some color and art to snazzy up a pretty busy forum. I have a few ideas but would love to hear yours. :group hug:

Hey @Negentropic ...are you up to working on a new banner for Health and Recovery?

The current one is just a yield sign type shape with " recovery " written on it against a blue sky.

Would love to see some color and art to snazzy up a pretty busy forum. I have a few ideas but would love to hear yours. :group hug:
I'm trying to muster up some motivation (for anything, not just this). Maybe later today. I'll try. Still pretty crummy mentally.

let me hear em

still crummy but need to start getting my mind off things and working
Mental Health was the next one I had in mind. It's bare with no banner at all. I think you should create something that makes you feel good. Pastel colors with maybe pictures of soothing things that will make members feel calm when they open the forum. What you did for TDS is so nice because it is such a relaxing banner.

If you can't think of anything at all let me know and I will. But I'm betting my last dollar that you can create a beautiful MH banner. I see what you did for DC and TDS and I am impressed. Go for it. :lovely:

Mental Health was the next one I had in mind. It's bare with no banner at all. I think you should create something that makes you feel good. Pastel colors with maybe pictures of soothing things that will make members feel calm when they open the forum. What you did for TDS is so nice because it is such a relaxing banner.

If you can't think of anything at all let me know and I will. But I'm betting my last dollar that you can create a beautiful MH banner. I see what you did for DC and TDS and I am impressed. Go for it. :lovely:
Well friend now I have covid and my head feels like sludge. Gonna have to pause again :(

Soon, though. I'm sorry.