View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New respect for mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people get bored, and I really believe they mean no harm. It's just something to do.
No offense Sir.

The worst trip buddy is the one who blindfolds you and then asks you to "milk his cow".

I haven't actually trolled here. Ismene got butthurt once when I called him a spazz, but he would be the only person on here besides Keyma that would say that. I'm actually glad you two found each other - you two will be a nice couple. Good luck, and Godspeed

Hey, Stan, it was you who started all the nonsense on post #18. If you disagree with someone, post a rebuttal that can properly further the discussion, not repeated ad hominem coupled with red herrings and fallacious arguments.
Your labels are wrong. Someone was being extremely paranoid (which is why I jumped in here in the first place) and I made a joke about it. If you think that's a red herring or a fallacious argument, then that has to due with your own issues and misunderstandings. My main message in coming here in the first place was "don't be a paranoid weirdo like Gummy bear and then Keymaker. You saw the things he said, so you know I'm right. If YOU don't have anything to contribute, lamano, then feel free to stay out of the conversation. Again, it's very simple.

I think you know all there is to know about being "extremely paranoid" stan. Calm down with the personal attacks and try and stick on topic.

Actually, I'll just keep ignoring you, and you can play with your new little buddy. Done with this thread.

Everyone chill out, no need to get so off-track with negativity. If you've got beef take it to PMs.

10 - 15 plants in the front yard are fine. It just bothers me to hear (You need 4000 Percoset to go camping for the weekend) I guess you were simply being sarcastic in saying acres.

For the question on tolerance to shrooms... from Fidel,
You never build a tolerance physically. The active compounds always active, and the rectors are always present.
I have friends that have been low dosing cubes for 7-8 years. Approx. 1.5gr per day. Occasionally we will up the ante to 5-6 gr fresh, and enjoy the trip just as much as a first time user.

It's all in the reasons you use them, and what you are looking for as a result. Most "drug" people are let down, and chase higher highs their entire life. These are not the people you want advice from. Use a drug/compound as it was designed, and you will get the intended result. It's that simple.

Short answer is there is no tolerance build up in Cubes. There is a lack of the understanding of reality in some users that leads to disappointment.

There is in fact rapid tolerance build-up from all psychedelics. The receptors are downregulated and it requires time for them to return to normal. That's why it requires a substantially larger dose the next day to trip the same as the previous day, if you do it 2 days in a row. Dosing mushrooms every day most definitely produces tolerance. They will keep working but the effect will be greatly diminished the longer you keep that up.

The first mushrooms I had were B+ cubensis at 2.45g dried. Not homegrown but VERY professionally produced (knew the producer), the trip was extremely intense, way more than I expected. More than 150 mics of clean tested LSD and more than 25mg pure tested 2C-B.. Which from what I'd heard about doses and intensity online I didn't expect at all... Most people were saying 2.5g was mild and that the trip really started at 3.5, glad I didn't listen now

Stanley's been trolling for a while now.

I never noticed him before. I guess that his posts haven't been particularly interesting or informative. Now that he's invaded my consciousness, I'll have to make a small effort to dismiss him -- like an old pair of socks left somewhere around the house, waiting for their turn to hit the bin.

I don't really know about dosing to trip on consecutive days. I've kept a pretty steady "peak" for 3 days at a time but never really sobered up to notice a tolerance.

The fact of what I posted is correct tho in the aspect that you can use a gram to a gram, and a half daily for years, and still enjoy a five gram trip.
As far as daily or quasi daily "tripping... I out. I would have to "think" that the mind begins shutting down receptors in such a case so I can see your point.

Is there ANYTHING on the forums that leads to university type studies where I can read more on this? It's sort of my goal in joining. To learn the actual facts, and the reasons they are facts.

I appreciate your insights.

Last edited:
I never noticed him before. I guess that his posts haven't been particularly interesting or informative. Now that he's invaded my consciousness, I'll have to make a small effort to dismiss him -- like an old pair of socks left somewhere around the house, waiting for their turn to hit the bin.
Wow - After one day you admit to being obsessed with me. 8o Usually it takes women a little longer than that.

This is clearly way off topic and going nowhere so I have locked it until the moderation team can review the actions that need to be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.