• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

New name for our forum:Blinkered, Racist Extreme Xenophobic Ignorant Twats (too long)

Dunno but I reckon we should build a wall around it and get The Lounge to pay for it :sus:

I presume by now Nigel Farage is at the end of it with a shotgun. Once the pile gets big enough it should form a natural barrier.

You are assuming immigrants don't know how to tunnel. There are not enough shotguns with fancy posh engravings to man every possible new entrance in to Dover

You are assuming immigrants don't know how to tunnel. There are not enough shotguns with fancy posh engravings to man every possible new entrance in to Dover

The Cornish are a mining people by nature. They will be patrolling the nation from beneath the ground and can famously take out an eye at a hundred yards with a stale pasty crust. I'm not sure why you are so doubtful of this stuff - it's like you think there was never a plan for what would happen if there really was a vote to leave 8(

Funnily enough an old professor of mine actually traced the genetic lineage of the very first blue eye colour allele mutation down to the very hut the mutant was birthed in...

Don't worry, we've got the Chunnel sorted:

The+uk+side+of+the+channel+tunnel_67e503_5955820.jpg

Chunnel? whaddya think claymores are for. Not like those cheapo landmines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that we've finally decided to cut ties with 'that lot', I reckon we need our own forum that distances us from those bloody foreigners what comes over here stealing the jobs we're too lazy to apply for...

So my suggestion is: 'Brexit drug discussion', aka: 'Blinkered, Racist, Extreme Xenophobic Ignorant Twats drug discussion'....

It's not fair to call all the OUT voters racist. Just, most of them are.

Last edited: