• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants New member thread coming soon! But first some meth effects help please!

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So yes I’m new and very soon I will post a new member thread to introduce myself properly. I’ll just go by “Broken” on here for obvious reasons. I just had a couple quick questions/need advice from all of you that have been here longer than I have. As far as meth effects like thinning hair and stains/tartar starting on your teeth.. is there anything I can do (even temporarily) to make it not so noticeable? Before you ask I already use the best toothpaste, brush frequently use mouthwash and floss, eat healthy as possible and use leave in conditioner in my hair to try and prevent further damage. I rail my stuff and only use what I feel I need to get through the day. I tried smoking it couple times but didn’t feel the same. Please no smart ass remarks that quitting will make it go away. It’s hard enough to even ask for help. I wish I had time to share my story but today just isn’t the day. Thank you all in advance. And thank you for letting me be apart of your community.

So yes I’m new and very soon I will post a new member thread to introduce myself properly. I’ll just go by “Broken” on here for obvious reasons. I just had a couple quick questions/need advice from all of you that have been here longer than I have. As far as meth effects like thinning hair and stains/tartar starting on your teeth.. is there anything I can do (even temporarily) to make it not so noticeable? Before you ask I already use the best toothpaste, brush frequently use mouthwash and floss, eat healthy as possible and use leave in conditioner in my hair to try and prevent further damage. I rail my stuff and only use what I feel I need to get through the day. I tried smoking it couple times but didn’t feel the same. Please no smart ass remarks that quitting will make it go away. It’s hard enough to even ask for help. I wish I had time to share my story but today just isn’t the day. Thank you all in advance. And thank you for letting me be apart of your community.
You can get inexpensive teeth whitener at Dollar Store. I found these things that you can get at regular drug stores for dry mouth. They literally stick to the inside of your cheek and slowly release Xylitol and other sugar free mint flavored ingredients to keep your mouth from drying out completely which is when the bacteria which don't need hardly any of the saliva and do much better without it go to work. I wish I knew the name but just ask the pharmacist for the ones that you put in your mouth and they last like an hour

I know exactly what you’re talking about, and I’ve used it but didn’t seem to help much. I think I’ve just been using for so long I barely notice the dry mouth anymore. Off and on I’ll chew gum but that’s about it besides drinking lots of water. I honestly think this last batch is crap anyway. I read some threads about “cleaning” it, but I’m so scared I’ll screw it up and my one and only connect that I trusted moved away so I’m screwed probably after this. Thank god I get addy’s to help with the come down but it wasn’t enough then and won’t be this time either. So scared just thinking about it. 😔

I know exactly what you’re talking about, and I’ve used it but didn’t seem to help much. I think I’ve just been using for so long I barely notice the dry mouth anymore. Off and on I’ll chew gum but that’s about it besides drinking lots of water. I honestly think this last batch is crap anyway. I read some threads about “cleaning” it, but I’m so scared I’ll screw it up and my one and only connect that I trusted moved away so I’m screwed probably after this. Thank god I get addy’s to help with the come down but it wasn’t enough then and won’t be this time either. So scared just thinking about it. 😔
Don't get discouraged. Also always try to keep salty snacks around you and plenty of liquids like Gatorade. Even though it has citric acid it has potassium and sodium. Skip the coke (cola) since the phosphoric acid is pretty potent over time. However try to have water as close as your salty snack. You need to drink more water so do I so does everybody who uses stims